T E N

☆ Last chapter of this year. Now no more updates till next year 😆. An advance wishes of Year 2020 from my side. May this new year bring joy love and abundance in everyone lives 🎉.

☆ The another one is more request from my side. I know this story is little different from other fanfictions you have read so far so it's quite natural if many of you find it boring and decided not to read it but if you guys are reading it then I'm humbly requesting everyone to show your presence atleast by pressing star button. You might feel it not needed but it work as booster for me. So please be kind with me here, it meant alot for me her.

Nevertheless here is next part.
Read and enjoy ❤.

Roohi pushed the door aside and entered inside an empty apartment followed by her Neelu didi. Today they had an activity day at school and their school ended early than usual. Usually her Papa comes to pick at evening but from last two days only Neelu didi comes to pick her and help her in changing dress and eating food. Mumma Papa started to return late from office again and mostly sleep without playing with her. Two days back she enjoyed playing with her Mira didi, Mumma papa attention really made her happy girl but after that everything became same like before. Her Papa didn't came to her room to wake her up for school neither mumma served breakfast to her, her most of the chores were done by Neelu didi only and this thing made little Roohi sad. She sadly sat infront of TV didn't wished to eat the lunch didi served and started to watch her favourite Cindrella movie.

"Mintu, I'm not liking anything nowadays. No one is talking with Roohi. Papa promised to play with me but he does not play with me anymore. Do you know teacher had asked me to give my diary to Mumma but how Roohi suppose to give the diary to Mumma when Mumma is not talking with Roohi?"

Roohi clutched her little soft toy wondering how to give her diary to mumma. From last two days the teacher is asking her to prepare a project with help of Mumma and Papa but she was not understanding how to do that. She decided to stay awake until mumma papa comes back to home but she never understands how she ended up sleeping. She rested her chin over her palm, worried for her school project and looked at Neelu Didi who was asking to finish her lunch.

"Offo Neelu Didi mujhe bhook nahi hai. Aap rakh do na isko." Roohi made face seeing prepared okra along rotis in the dish.
(I don't want to eat anything Neelu Didi.)

"Par beta bhabhi daantegi na mujhe." Neelu tried to protest against little kid, didn't wished to make her sad.
(But your mother will scold me if you do not finish your lunch.)

"Okay phir aap meri help karo pehle phir hi main isko khaungi." Roohi tried to strike a deal with Neelu didi and ran to get her school bag without listening her response. Roohi handed her school diary to Neelu and asked her to read the note her teacher wrote.
(Okay then first you help me only then I will finish my lunch.)

"Baby, mujhe toh angreji padhni hi nahi aati hai par. Kisi aur se pooche kya?" Roohi rested her hands on her hips angry from her Neelu didi and ran towards the gate only bumped from Mrs Mukharjee, "Hey Roohi, good afternoon baby."
(But I do not know how to read English Roohi baby. Should we take someone else help?)

"Good afternoon aunty." Roohi exclaimed cheerfully finding old lady outside of her house.

"Kya hua Shona, kahan bhaag rahi thi tum?" Shobhna cupped little girl cheeks lovingly.
(Where are you running Roohi?)