S I X T Y - F I V E

I know this delay is not justified by my side but my mind is occupied with lots of things nowadays and making it tough for me to work on TBS. I shall try to give the next update in seven days, although the next chapter is a crucial one so I can't promise but still I will try my level best.

I hope this story is entertaining you.

Hit the star button if you're reading and enjoying this story.

Love to all
Aarohi ❤️

__________________________________

The followed morning proven busy for Raman Ishita as they expected. From the time they have returned from the deity temple, they have been busy with having words with the doctors. Roohi's surgery scheduled at ten am on the following day, all necessary precautions already started taken by team of doctors. Ishita and Raman were silently sitting at the either side of Roohi bed, she was wide awake and enjoying watching her favourite cartoon Cocomelon, unaware with the rush of emotions her parents going through. Ishita helped her in finishing the glass of juice and admired her daughter smiling face. She is brave than her.

Ishita took comb from the drawer and started to comb Roohi hairs, she want to spend every second with Roohi. Ishita made two nice braids and peaked her cheeks making Roohi scrunch her nose.

"What happened?"

"You're disturbing me Mumma." Roohi pouted making her parents laugh on her antiques. Raman took thr empty glass from Ishita hands and sat over Roohi bed, he took her tiny hands in his and peaked her back of palms one by one. "Mumma Papa wants to talk with Roo but Roo is not listening us." Roohi looked at her parents who were passing her puppy looks, she happily wounded her hands around her father neck making Ishita go awwed. Roohi is simply adorable. "Roo kya dekhne mein itna busy hai baba." (What is keeping you occupied Princess?)

"Woh cartoon. Sab teddy bear school gaye hai dekho." (That cartoon. All teddies are studying at school.) Roohi eyes glittered with excitement as she discussed about school, Raman and Ishita gaze shifted towards the screen where the animated teddy bears were dancing in the classroom.

"You miss school?" Ishita fondly caressed Roohi hairs.

"Sometimes. Riya Miss ke saath maza aata tha na kitna. Hum sab khelte bhi the phir aur pata hai Papa hum na TV bhi dekhte the." (Sometimes. I miss playing with my friends and Riya Miss used to narrate us amazing stories.)

"Bas ham yaha se ghar jaayenge phir Roo bhi vapis school jayegi. Haina!!" (It's a matter of a few more days, honey. You can resume your school once we go back home.) Raman tried to encourage their toddler daughter who was snuggling next to her father. "Mumma ko chod ke nahi jaungi." (I don't want to leave Mumma alone.) Roohi denied and jumped on her mother lap, they had came way too closer in these past days. The way Roohi started to get dependent on her mother, her parents life too started to revolve around their little daughter.

"Roo tell Mumma something, aap jab school gaye the toh aap Mumma Papa ke liye konsa poem sing karne wale the?" (Roo, which poem you were going to sing in your school?) Roohi jumped on her father lap, she dramatically covered her mouth making huge O. "Han Mumma main toh bhool hi gayi. Hum ek poem sing karne wale the. Humko music class mein sikhayi thi." (Oh yes! Our teacher taught us in music class. That's nice poem Mumma.)

"Aapko yaad hai woh poem?" (You remember it?)

"Hmm thodi thodi. Main sunau?" (Not exactly.)