T H R E E

OUTSIDE OF JUDGE CHAMBER
FAMILY COURT PREMISES
NEW DELHI.
3.30 PM

"Ishita Akka are you confident with your decision?"
Surpiya Swami asked her client who was pacing too and fro in the passage, infront of judge room.

"Yes Surpiya, I'm. I don't need to rethink about my decision. I'm firm on it. Have you prepared the papers?" Ishita whispered going breathless, the nervousness was clearly visible from her tone. She continued to fidge with hem of her peach cotton saree she wore. She wiped the sweatbeads from corner of her forehead eagerly looking at the closed wooden door of judge cabin.

"Almost Akka. Mr Neil is going to be here anytime soon." Supriya replied while checking the papers again. Ishita nodded her head and sat on wooden bench kept in waiting area of family court.

"Akka Mr Neil is here. And Mr bhalla as well." Ishita shot her head up, her heartbeats started to become rapid as she saw her husband coming towards the building, with the tentative slow steps. She tried to read his facial expressions but failed due to glares he wore. His eyes were vocal always, she often used to rear his eyes whenever she found him helpless or angry. Today she badly wished to read those black orbs, she was scared with his reaction, they parted there ways an year back but yet she wished to know his side of story, the decision he made for there daughter. As she saw him sitting beside her with stern face she averted her face to other side and continued to play with hem of saree to kill the time.

He glanced at her from corner of his eyes and sighed realsing she was nervous just like him. He don't need words from her to understand her inner turmoil, her actions were enough to convey about the probable thoughts running in her head. He racked his hand through his short hairs continued to rethink about the decision he made for his daughter. He badly wished to know about her opinion, but his male ego stopped him and he decided to sit by her side until there names were called.

"Bhai are you sure with your decision?" Neil stopped his brother cum client, stopping him middle of tracks.

"I have no option left. The decision sounds convincing." Raman whispered looking at his soon to be ex wife who already moved inside of chamber along her lawyer.

"All the best." Neil have a tight squeeze on his shoulder, Raman removed his business suit and moved inside of chamber.

**************

"So Mr and Mrs Bhalla are you sure with your decision?" Neelima Tyagi asked in surprised tone while rechecking the papers of the couple presented by there lawyers.

"Yes mam." They replied in unison in feeble voice.

"Till yesterday you were fighting for your daughter's custody and now...." she stopped in middle amazed with the decision couple had made. "Have you made this decision together?" She questioned for another time as she kept the files at the left side of her desk.

"No....but what happened?" The nervous couple shot there head up wondering over the question judge asked.

"The synchronisation of your decision. It amazed me." They narrowed there brows with confusion continued to look at each other. "So Mr and Mrs Bhalla you proposed for compormise for your daughter sake. Hmm......the decision is appreciating."

There eyes widened out as they listened judge words. Ishita mouth almost opened in complete O shape looking at her husband otherside Raman forgot to utter anything listening the decision his wife made.

"What?? Really?" They managed to reply somehow still trying to cope up with the fact that they made same decision this time, ignoring there own difference for there daughter wellbeing.