The queen's guarded secret

RPOV
"Rose," Liss purred sexily in my ear.

Her hands lightly trailing down my stomach and popped the button of my jeans. We were on her bed, both releasing our pent up sexual frustration since our guys had been gone for far too long.

"Lissa," I moaned when she slipped her hand into my undies and rubbed.

My own hands slid over her back, squeezing her butt-eliciting a moan of her own, which only turned me on more-and continued down to the hem of her dress. Her lips came to mine in a fierce kiss. We only broke apart so I could rip the dress off and send it flying to god knows where.
"Mmm, Rose," she giggled while trailing kisses across my neck and collarbone. She allowed me to flip us.
"We're bad, aren't we?" I whispered suggestively.
"So bad!" she groaned when I gave her a taste of her own medicine. My hand slipped into her undies and into her. "You absolute tease!" she moaned in bliss while ripping my shirt off. I pulled fingers out of her and sucked them clean of her warm wetness while she pulled off my jeans.

"You're one to speak!" my teasing got turned into a muffled screamed of guilty pleasure when she thrust her own fingers into me. I was so distracted by the blissful pain, she flipped us then thrusted harder while her lips explored my chest. My nails dug into her lower back as I pulled her nether-regions closer to mine. She muffled her own scream. I lightly traced my fingers up her back to unhook her bra. One of her hands continued to tease down there while the other one found its way under my bra and rubbed one of my nipples until it hardened. I flipped us. Promptly bringing my mouth to one of her nipples, playing with it with my teeth, the other one was receiving similar sensations from the thumb and forefinger that was playing with it. My bra soon came off. As did my undies. I flipped us and soon enough her own undies where god know where in the room.

"Lissa!" I screamed, throwing my head back when she let her fangs bite into my sensitive spot while simultaneously thrusting her fingers deeper into me. She'd just sent me hurtling. Just as I was about to do to my best friend.
"Rose!" screamed Lissa as I sent her over the edge. We slowly removed our fingers from each other and licked the other's clean.

"We are twisted!" I moaned when we were done. We lay in her bed, still entangled and still turned on.
"Yeah, we are. It's not our fault they're always gone too long."
"Actually," I started suggestively. "It is your fault." I rolled on top of her. My naked body pressed against hers and needing more action.
"Okay, sexy sis, okay!" she giggled. Her hands snaked into my hair as she brought me into a kiss, tugging on it when she deepened the kiss. Restarting the fun of releasing our frustration with our best friend.

Her phone rang just as we screamed, going over the edge a second time. Both licking and playing with the other's nether-region. She quickly recomposed herself answered said ringing phone.

"Our men are home early. They're waiting at the airstrip," she sighed when the call ended. The news sobered us both up. Yet we were now hornier than ever, desperate to have the searing and-quite frankly-much more meaningful touch of our respective soulmate.