An interesting morning

RPOV
No! I dropped the test back in the sink. I couldn't be. I was eighteen and still in school. I couldn't be pregnant, I couldn't be pregnant with my mentor's baby. The baby we'd both cried over being impossible. I just couldn't believe it.
"Rose. Open up! You're late." Ugh he had no clue what that double meaning meant.
"It's unlocked!" I wasn't moving. He walked through the door, shutting and locking it behind him, and over to me. He took one look at my face and followed my eyes. He was as shocked by the object's presence as I had been at the result.
"Rose?"
"Ours. Impossible but ours."
"Shit!"
"Dimitri. I really don't need that at the moment."
"Sorry Roza."
"I don't know what to think, what to do."
"Oh Roza."
"Dimitri. I'm not ready. You are, I'm not. I'm still a reckless schoolgirl."
"No. I'm about as ready as you are- I'm not, no one is ready for their first child. You are not a reckless schoolgirl- you haven't been since the moment you set eyes on me." I was in his arms and he picked me and set me on the vanity. My legs acted of their own accord- wrapping around his waist. My arms followed suit- wrapping around his neck. The distance between us was nonexistent. I was moulded to him, my hands exploring every inch of him while we kissed. His hands were all over my hips, thighs and butt. His hands moved to explore my torso and chest as he ripped my shirt off. His duster followed seconds later while his lips took possession of my body. The millisecond I got the chance his shirt was off. My bra soon followed and as he played and teased my walls began to pulse and I felt him hardening under the effects my touches had on him. He somehow got my pants off, undies included and he decided to be an absolute tease, well two could play at that game. "Take me to the bed," I just barely breathed out. Does he have no clue what he does to me? "two can play at that game." And play it we did. "Dimitri, I need you in me," I quietly groaned. I was almost over the edge and so was he. We shifted positions and he slid in, it didn't take long before we were sent hurtling.
"God, I love you," I panted.
"Hmm. I love you too my Roza."
I chuckled softly, "did we really just do it in my dorm and not get caught?"
"It's still training time, so no one expects we're here."
"True. But, as much as I love you, I have to kick you out. Damned appearances."