Comrade's control crumbles at Court

RPOV

"I have enough trouble keeping you in line," said Dimitri causing the sexual tension to increase.

"Hmm. You also have enough trouble keeping yourself in line around me."

"You're right," he moved to join me on the couch, arms wrapping around me. "I do have enough trouble keeping myself in line when it comes to you," Dimitri whispered huskily in my ear. I couldn't help the shiver that ran through me. Did the man have no clue what the hell he did to me?

"You really don't want to, do you?" I softly asked as I looked into his eyes, into his soul and being.

"No. I don't want to." He placed his lips against my cheek and the longer they lingered the more the skin there burned, the more my soul and body yearned for him. Breathing was taking more effort every second his lips stayed in contact with my skin, he was exploring my cheek, slowly moving towards my lips. My soul came alive as he initiated the kiss for the second time since the charm. A kiss that was interrupted by his phone. Oh, Come On! Could we not catch a break?! Interruption after interruption were ruining our relationship, as unofficial and illegal it may be.

After a quick, in Russian, conversation Dimitri turned to face me. "Come on, we're seeing Victor," came out in fond-but-strict teacher tone, and was followed by "we'll continue this later, Roza," in a husky and suggestive tone.

We visited Victor and Dimitri came out shaking. "Dimitri?" I subtly let my strongest emotions and feelings for him come through. "Did you mean it, could you, would you?"

"Anything for you, I'd do anything to protect you." It was so soft and quiet I struggled to hear it and I was right next to him, no one else would hear, but it came through loud and clear. He led me back to his room, the second I was in the door I was pressed up against it and Dimitri was locking the door while kissing me.

"Dimitri?" I got out when we pulled back slightly to breathe.

"Roza?"

"It's time. It's time to complete the charm. I love you." That did it. We made our way to the bed while ripping each other's clothes off. "Lesson one: never hesitate," I breathed out when I pulled his boxers off. And this time we didn't hesitate because couldn't, there was no reason to hold back.

"You, my love, are simply perfect."

"No, I'm not. I'm perfectly made for you."

"God woman, I love you."

"I love you too. So much so I need to leave to keep any pretence of a cover we have left, intact." He'd been studying my body, so forcing myself out of his reach left me feeling like a criminal. It was cruel to have to leave his contact, my skin felt cold away from my soulmate's searing touch and safety embrace. I reluctantly removed myself from his room, the only thing that forced me out was the terror of the thought of wrecking his reputation.