Rose & Dimitri Blood Bond during the Cabin scene

Part 3
DPOV
I soon regretted insisting Roza get some sleep whilst I worked with Alberta and any other Guardians who could be spared to help her sort out the mess left in the attack's wake.
The first reason I regretted it was because as she let exhaustion pull her under, I was left doing everything I could to stop myself yawning and joining her in the land of dreams.
The second was when she started dreaming. I'd been expecting not to see anything, but just as I could see her conscious thoughts and feel her emotions when she was awake, I had just as clear access to her when she was asleep and dreaming. Initially, it was just a nonsense mess of the last couple of days. But then, as she started to recall our time together in the cabin, the images were very clear and the accompanying emotions pulsed into me. The love. The lust. The tenderness. The affection. The trust. The need. The want. The completion. The joy. The pleasure. The nervousness. The relief. The desire. Everything she'd felt then, amplified ten fold in her sleep poured into me, almost physically bowling me over as it intensified my own emotions regarding our first time together. Her first at all. I struggled to concentrate on my task, on anything and everything being discussed and dissected around me.
As if the memory of the lust wasn't enough, her body viscerally responded, turning memory consolidation into a wet dream. I never knew the true extent of just how much I struggled with control until that moment. Trapped in a meeting with my boss and colleagues, caught in my student turned secret lover and blood bond mate's wet dream of our first time making love together, with my body as aroused as hers, I learned just how much effort it took to concentrate on the situation impacting the whole school and not give away the overwhelming love and lust invading my every thought and sense. I didn't know how hard it could be to keep my breathing level when thinking of Rose... never mind naked Roza, wet and wanting and needy Roza after release and pleasure only I could give her, the release and pleasure only I would ever give her... until now; when every breath was an absolute chore, and I was conscious each breath was at risk of coming out as a moan, groan, hiss, or whimper.

When Alberta finally released me to have a nap of my own—not willing to put her remaining team under such pressure that a lack of sleep put us more at risk than it was worth—I headed straight for my dorm and the shower therein. Food could wait—Rose and I had fed again as soon as we could after she'd taken Christian to the feeders and popped into the clinic to check in with Lissa, Olendzki sneaking in a quick assessment then shoving ibuprofen, antibacterial wash, wipes, and bandages at her.
The shower just couldn't be put off.
Rose had orgasmed in her sleep, her release causing mine. I can't ever remember a time in my life when I've come in my pants while awake, let alone so embarrassingly publicly despite my best attempt to prevent it.
Twice!
The first at the memory of the freight train of delight that was her first orgasm tonight. The second was at the recall, almost reliving, of the animalistic second orgasm of the night after we'd forged the bond.

I was out of the shower just as quickly as I'd hopped in. I could not tolerate being away from Roza longer than necessary. I slipped my sleep boxers on underneath a fresh pair of workout pants, swiftly pulling on an old St Basil's tee shirt and adding a warm jersey I knew Rose would adore as much as my duster, finishing up with said duster. I was out the door and snuggled up with Rose, only in my sleep boxers and spooning together in her tiny bed, ten minutes after Alberta dismissed me.
I might finally find some peace for the first time since Rose saw Mason Ashford's ghost as we returned to campus from the cabin—an experience I was not keen for either of us to go through again never mind any time soon.
Rose asked me to keep an open mind, but it had been difficult because I just didn't believe in ghosts, then I was confronted—from both perspectives—with the situation she'd tried to describe and explain yet struggled to. I had to accept that there was no other option.
Rose—my most precious, darling Roza, my beloved—could see ghosts. She could see ghosts and sense when Strigoi are nearby. And I'd experienced it all with her tonight.