Rose & Dimitri Blood Bond during the Cabin scene

Part 1
RPOV
His throat! a tiny voice screams at me, and my body instantly reacts on instinct. My lips rest on his jugular, and my breathing hitches as the feel of his pulsing blood under my lips slowly lights a new lust within me, wholly different from the charm placed upon us months prior. His scent intensifies to the point of causing my throat to ache in pain, in agony, in need. His throat! the voice screams again, insistent. I slowly inhale again and shudder at the very new pull to him I feel. Just a little, it moans in need. Just a little taste! He's so close... it moans again, becoming louder and clearer with each inhale of his scent and each second my lips linger, my awareness and senses intensifying. My heart is pounding, my body is tensed, highly strung, ready to snap just as it already has tonight because of him. So long without! Far too long without! it whinges and whines.
"Oh come on!" I mutter under my breath, so quietly Dimitri—the love of my life whose blood I suddenly crave and apparently need like air—doesn't notice. Dhampir do not need blood! It was one of many traits that allowed us to blend in the human world when we need to. It was one of our basic rules... well, maybe more of a basic, inherent, absolute truth. But apparently my body does not agree, yet again, with our world's basic, absolute truths. Because I needed Dimitri's right now or I swear I would scream in primal need. Had I not been through enough torture tonight already?! Had my emotions not rollecoastered enough! Apparently not, according to my body. A low keening noise escapes my lips as my canines sharpen and elongate in my mouth... not quite becoming fangs, but far too closely resembling them for my liking. In absolute agony now, I pull away from Dimitri's mouthwatering life-giving juice's scent. Our eyes meet and I register curiosity and adoration burning brightly from his deep brown windows to his soul. I'm not sure if he reads my new lust, but he certainly notices the struggle just ignited within me.
"Save me!" I moan in need. "Please," I plead desperately. "I need you—all of you!"
"You have all of me... absolutely all of me, Roza." He's understandably confused. His eyes stare into mine long and hard, searching... and finding. He gapes a little as he realises something I don't. "Oh my precious love," he whispers, gently returning my head to its previous place, offering the last thing he has left to give me, taunting me in the process. The low keen escapes my lips again. I need to know what he does that I don't about this development. "Drink up, my dear—start the bond," he murmurs lovingly, assuredly. He seems to know what he's letting us get ourselves into. It's not until the ambrosia, the utter heavenly gift of his blood passes through my aching lips and slides down my parched throat that I realise, that I remember. There is one bond more rare than that of a Shadow Kissed Guardian and their Spirit-wielding charge. The bond between two Guardians, so synchronised it appears to the outsider that they've rehearsed their whole life to become two parts of one whole, and absolutely lethal to Strigoi. No one really understood what created them, how they were formed or why. The last very definite case noted was over one thousand years old. And being second class citizens even back then, there was little proof of the reality. But in the minor speculation caused at the time, there was a hint of a theory that they were vital to the other's genetic coding (not quite worded exactly that way, but that's how it read in modern terms). Implying blood may be involved. Dimitri's breaths became worryingly shallow as my distraction and understanding prevented me from controlling how much or how little blood I consumed. I licked the tiny wound and kissed it lightly, multiple times. One last lick of my lips and I felt a tingling in my mind... close to where Lissa's thoughts and emotions hummed.
I curled up into his chest, quickly and quietly apologising for my loss of control and assuring him of my love for him. As forbidden as it was.
A light chuckle rumbled through him and into me. "I'm not going to complain, Roza," he breathed into my hair far too seductively for either of our own good. "It feels... almost as good as making love to you just did... I want you to feel that."
I choked on my own breath. No. Absolutely not. I could not let him feel as though I expect him to... close or complete the bond, as it were, right now. We were skating on thin ice already having slept together tonight just before my depraved craving took control of my... well, everything. I told him as much.
"I want to!" he whined softly... desperately, even. "I need you too, Roza, my sweetheart."
My eyes rolled into the back of my head. Dimitri was the goddamn God Of Sweet-talking as well as everything else. With how hot and bothered I was right now, I gave in. My whole body trembled with need and anticipation.
Dimitri smiled against my jugular and I found myself highly alert to the fact he'd sat us up in the bed. He teased me relentlessly, kissing and grazing all over my neck, but never breaking the skin.
"Just do it," I whined desperately. His semi-solid member simultaneously teasing my swollen, aching, needy entrance. "Please Dimitri!" I begged, absolute putty in his hands. He said nothing and I gasped before moaning in ecstasy as he broke the skin finally and swallowed. A very needy and seductive groan escaped his lips just before his sharpened, extended canines exited the wounds they'd created. He licked the wound clean and kissed it lightly; I attacked his lips before he could lick them clean. The taste of my own blood on his lips sent me into a frenzy.