twelve

Ashlee's POV:
What a week! I went to my first premiere, met Bradley's sisters, got invited to Bradley's sisters birthday party, and now I'm going to have a night out with my new friends. I heard from Sabrina I was going to meet her sister Sarah, and hang with their friend Fallon. I remembered Bradley and them always posting pictures together...
Right now I was getting ready for the night out, which we were all going to the mall together. I put my hair up in a long ponytail, and for the outfit: A light pink cardigan with a white tank top underneath, a pair a dark blue jeans, and I slip my brown Ugg boots on over my jeans. I see through my window a black SUV pulling on the side I my street, giving me the signal to head out. I tell my mom goodbye, and that I'll be back shortly,then getting into the vehicle.
"Hey Ashlee." Sabrina greeted. She was sitting in the back with Sarah.
"Sit next to me!" Sarah declared, patting a seat for me to sit in the middle between them, and I do.
"Hey Ashlee! Ready for the girls night out?" Piper asked.
"Yes like totally." I joked and we all laugh.
"Finally a girls night out for a change. After the mall we should all have a sleepover at our house." Fallon decided.
"Yeah so it would be me, Ashlee,Sabrina,Sari,Fallon,Sarah,Paris, and Rowan. What a huge sleepover." Piper declared.
"It's going to be the best." Sabrina insisted, and we were all at the mall finally. Wow, I was going to meet Paris Berelc and Sarah Gilman. Who knew you would make lots of friends when you were a Disney star.
While at the mall, I get a text from Bradley.
Bradley: Hey, how you doing?💙
Me: good we just arrived at the mall.💕
Bradley:We are there too. It's a guys night. Want to all hang?
Me:Sure.
"Noticing you're texting your Bæ I see." Sabrina notices.
"Yeah, I am." I smiled, walking with Sabrina into Fashionique Clique.
"Wow, look at this one." Sabrina says, noticing a $50 black leather jacket. It was nice, but it wasn't my style. Looked like Sabrina was a rock n roll Disney star, which was cool since I loved Rock music. I look around, noticing the cutest outfit ever. It was a black shirt with a white skirt with black rose print hem over the white, and a white scarf with it. There was even a blue sweater with it too. How cute, maybe I could wear it to Madison's birthday party.
I only had about $80 from rehearsal at Mighty Med, and this was $35. So they would leave me with $45 left.
"I love this outfit." I pointed to Sabrina.
"That's cute. I know Bradley would love that too." Sabrina winked.
"Oh my gosh." I started blushing. I decided to get it, buying a pair of black flats with it which was $8. I head out, only to find Bradley there. I drop my stuff on the bench, giving him a hug since it seems like forever since I've last seen him.
"Hi." I greeted into his arms, breathing in his cologne, then letting him go.
"Hey." Bradley greeted. I notice Sabrina looking kinda awkward in front of me and Bradley.
"Oh. Hey there Sabrina." Bradley greeted awkwardly.
"Hey." Sabrina says, then going back to the clique. Of course me and Bradley stayed in the back, kinda the ones behind left out, not to mention we wanted to be left out together.
"Wow, who knew I would have so many friends now," I say, "I never was the type of girl to have this many friends back where I lived."
"Me neither. I prefer keeping to myself though cause I don't like being around too much people." Bradley admitted.
"I don't like being around too much people either." I agreed.
"Come on slow boats!" I hear Jake call, all of us heading into Subway together which was in the mall. Bradley and I sit at a table together, chatting with each other before we get our food.
"So, I got a new outfit for the birthday party." I say.
"I see that." Bradley smiles. After eating our Subway sandwiches, I head with Sabrina and them to her house where right away, we head go to their living room and start watching Pretty Little Liars on netflix.
"So Ashlee how is it working on Mighty Med?" Sari asked.
"It's good, feels different being famous now though." I admitted to them.
"I know right I was so surprised when I got the part of Maya on Girl Meets World." Sabrina agreed.
"I felt really nervous too, you know the feelings you get when you know either if you get a part you'll make others upset, or the other feeling when you don't get the part and don't feel like saying anything?" I told them, and they all nod in response.
"I hated that feeling when I auditioned for the part of Riley." Rowan agreed.
I get a text from Bradley, and I hide my phone.
Bradley: hey our guys night has started.
Me: same for me.
Bradley: wishing you were here right now it's just me,Austin,Jake,and Robert.
Me: same. Hey, you can pick me up in the morning to for Madison's bday party.
Bradley: I know. Igtg I'll ttyim. 💙
Me: okay.💜
After getting closer with my friends and watching tons of new movies/shows, I realized it wasn't so bad for being famous. Sure it felt weird having this many friends in my lifetime, but I think it would be okay. I couldn't wait for hangouts like this. Maybe someday I could introduce Bradley to mine. Someday.