three

Ashlee's POV:
Well, today was my first day of school. We already got me into the West Coast Jaguars, and I swear, I was so nervous. I wonder who I would see. What if I saw Bradley? I may even have a panic attack if I saw him, I mean, who wouldn't do that if they bumped into someone famous they've been obsessed with since grade school?
Right when I walk in, I felt butterflies in my stomach. I saw a group of preppy cheerleaders, heavy weight jocks,smart nerds, and scary looking goths. Wow, like a normal high school, but with the everyday divided personalities for people. I wonder what I would be...
I go to my locker, where I couldn't open it the first time. Then I see someone familiar staring at me, talking to his friend. Just then, I noticed Austin North and Piper Curda from "I Didn't Do It" were standing right by my locker.
"Need help?" Austin asked.
"Um sure." I say shyly. They were friends with Bradley,omg. How do I react? I bite my lip, trying not to mention,"Bradley." I give Austin my locker combination, helping me open my locker. On the first attempt, he opens it.
"Thank you." I say, and he nods.
"What's your name?" Piper wondered, her flashing a smile.
"Ashlee, and I already know who you're, you're Piper and Austin from I Didn't Do It." I introduced.
"So who do you have for classes? You should really meet our friends, Jake and Bradley. I bet they would love to meet you." Piper insists, and right when she mentioned Bradley I started to blush.
"Looks like we have second hour together along with Bradley and Austin." She must of caught me blushing because she winked.
"Well, see you in second hour." Piper says, leaving to her home room.

I felt so nervous right now. Now it was a probability I'll meet Bradley for sure.