twenty-five

Ashlee's POV:
I woke up the sight of Bradley still sleeping, snoring. Aww, how cute. I know tomorrow was going to be our last day in Boston, and I wanted to make it really special for Bradley. Like maybe go out to a special dinner, or something like that. All I know is today we were touring beautiful Boston, and right now I was left with the proud feeling for myself. I made Bradley happy yesterday, which was the best feeling I could ever get in my entire life. I decided I should check Instagram, which I noticed I reached 525k. Wow, that's amazing. I'm still surprised I reached this far. I noticed Bradley gotten up, hugging me.
"Good morning." He greeted, having a cute,sleepy look on his face.
"Good morning sleepy head." I smiled, giving him a good morning kiss.
"So where would you like to go for our tour today?" He asked me, wrapping his arms around me, and having me rest on his chest.
"I don't know, where ever you would like to go to." I answered, giving him another kiss.
"I think I have a pretty good idea of where we could tour." Bradley grinned, stretching.
"We could use that subway gift card Madyson gotten you for your birthday. " I reminded him.
"Yeah we could have a picnic in Boston." Bradley smiled.
"Good idea." I agreed. After liking fans photos on Instagram for about ten minutes, I freshened up in the bathroom while Bradley freshened himself in the hotel room. What's funny is that I remember when I was fourteen, I stayed at a Hilton just like this one. Same look for the hotel room. Weird, right?
It was my first concert, but for my concert, it wasn't like most concerts, not an average 5SOS,1D, or Ariana Grande concert. It was Mötley Crüe, the popular metal band of the 1980's. My mom was obsessed with them, leaving me, who isn't obsessive like her about the band.
I changed into a pair of dark skinny jean capris, with a pink tank top and sweater cardigan over it. I pull my hair up into a high ponytail, coming out perfect as can be. After I slipped on my pale pink vans, I came out to find Bradley looking really nice. He had a blue,long sleeved shirt, with his long black jacket he had. I remembered always seeing him in photos and videos, wearing that jacket when he was in Boston.
"You look nice today." I complimented, pulling him into a hug.
"You do too, beautiful you." Bradley complimented back, giving me a nose kiss.
I gotten a hold of my sketch pad before we went out, so when touring I could accomplish making some drawings. Before starting our tour of Boston, we decided to run in and pick us up some Starbucks coffees. I noticed there was a huge line in front of us, which I wasn't surprised about.
"Sorry if there's a long line, Starbucks in Boston are always most popular. The flavor of all the Starbucks here is more delicious than in the other states. Even California." Bradley explained, and I nodded. When we were closer to the line, I accidentally get shoved into a guy ahead of me.
"Sorry, I didn't mean-"
"Hey,watch where you're walking!" The guy yelled, making me jump.
I could tell he was definitely a Bostonian just by his voice.
"She said she was sorry!" Bradley yelled at back, getting in his face. I noticed Bradley was almost as tall as him. Just then, the guy ahead of us finally gotten his coffee, but instead bumped into Bradley on purpose.
"You okay?" I asked Bradley, holding his arm.
"Yeah it's okay," he reassured,"most importantly, are you?"
"Yeah, I'm fine." I assured. We gotten our coffee, and headed out to the car.
"I'm so sorry that guy said that to you." Bradley apologized.
"It's alright." I insisted.
"I have a pretty good idea on what we could tour today." Bradley said, starting the car. I turned on some music, and "Uptown Funk" by Bruno Mars comes on. Bradley starts singing right away.
"This hit, that ice cold,Michelle Pfeiffer that white gold.." He singed.
"This one for them hood girls
Them good girls straight masterpieces
Stylin', whilen, livin' it up in the city
Got Chucks on with Saint Laurent
Got kiss myself, I'm so pretty." I sing along with him. Then we both sing our favorite part:
"Uptown funk you up
Uptown funk you up
Uptown funk you up
Uptown funk you up uh
I said uptown funk you up."
After the song was over, we picked up some subway, and right across from that, we were now at our first tourist attraction. The only things I took with me was my phone, and sketch pad. Phone to take a picture, than my sketch pad to draw.
"This, is the Boston Common. Most beautiful place to visit in Boston." Bradley said, with a huge smile appearing on his face. This made me so happy, the thought of taking his girlfriend to Boston.
"It is indeed beautiful." I say, remembering one of the projects I did for history class. I could of picked this, but instead: I picked lakes and waterfalls.
"You know what." I started.
"What?" Bradley wondered, taking a hold of my hand,leading me to a nearby park bench.
"I remember doing one of these projects in history class, and I regret not picking the Boston Common." I confessed, sighing.
"Well that's okay. I have a feeling you probably drew stuff for this project." Bradley joked.
"Yeah I did. How did you know?" I teased,giving out a little laugh.
"That's because your Ashlee, my beautiful artist." Bradley says.
"You're my handsome Babe Ruth. Emphasis on Babe." I flirted, making Bradley start to grin. I sketch out the Boston Common, then darkly outline everything, making it stand out a little more. Sadly, I didn't have colored pencils with me, so I had to color in black and white instead.
"Wow. I never met someone who could draw like that." Bradley admitted, and I smiled. After finishing my drawing, I took a picture of the Boston Common. So beautiful! I posted it to instgram, caption being,"Tourist Attraction Number One!☺️ Enjoying Boston so far!" Before we went into the car, we came across a fan encounter.
"OMG! Bradlee in Boston!" The girl screamed, over excited. We took a picture with her, and soon enough: she tagged us. I decided to like her photo to make her day, and comment,"It was good meeting you! Have a good day!🙌☺️"
"What's next for our tourist attraction?" I asked Bradley.
"It's a surprise." Bradley answered.
Next place we visited was Public Garden. Another beautiful tourist attraction!
"Oh wow. Who knew Boston was so..so beautiful." I said, admiring the look of Public Garden.
"I know it is beautiful." Bradley agreed. We had someone nearby take a picture of me and Bradley in Public Garden. I posted it to instagram, saying this was our second tourist attraction we visited. I drew Public Garden for my second drawing in my sketchpad.
"Wow. That looks exactly like Public Garden." Bradley complimented. After Public Garden, we visited the Museum of Fine Arts. This should be interesting to look at their art. We came in, Bradley and I holding hands as we browsed at the gorgeous artwork.
"I bet you would be able to draw this." Bradley pointed to a random,artistic masterpiece.
"Maybe." I smiled. It felt great just me and him gazing at the amazing artwork.
"Wow, look at this one. These Bostonians look like me and you." Bradley said.
"Yeah, they do, don't they?" I agreed.
We looked at more valuable masterpieces, which we've found by known artists. Woah, even one by Leonardo DeVinci!
After that, Bradley and I toured Freedom Trail, which was pretty cool to tour! Next, we visited John F.Kennedy Museum. I better take a pic of this and send it to my mom! I do, and before we went in, I sent it to my mom. Her response was:
Mom: sweet! The JFK museum! Are you having fun?
Me: yeah, I am! I saw pretty places today!
Mom: glad to hear that. Alright, I'll let you guys have a wonderful night.
Me: alright!
I put my phone away, and we go in. It felt wonderful seeing pictures and discover unknown facts about your favorite president. After that, it was our last tour. We visited the Boston Tea Party Ships, which made me remember learning about this in history class a while back.
"Who knew Boston was so beautiful." I confirmed to Bradley.
"It is. I just love visiting Boston." Bradley replied. It was now 7 P.M.,which with that being said, we decided to go out to dinner.
"I know a perfect restaurant we could eat at." Bradley said. I remember Bradley saying that this was a fancy restaurant with the best food there. With him saying that, I indicated I should probably put on a fancy dress I packed. Good thing I did.
I put on my royal blue dress, made my hair pretty by making it in waves, and put on some makeup. I came out to see Bradley wearing something sophisticated.
"You look flawless." Bradley complimented, and I blushed with a huge smile on my face.
"Thank you, and you look handsome yourself." I replied.
"Thanks." Then we went to the restaurant called,"Prezza." I heard it was the best Italian restaurant you could ever go to. We sat in a booth, and ordered our food.
"The food is really good here." Bradley said.
"Looks like it." I agreed as I look around to see tons of people enjoying the Italian food. For our appetizers we ordered garlic toast along with mozzarella sticks.
"I love garlic toast and mozzarella sticks." I say.
"Me too. I love being Italian." Bradley responded.
"You're Italian too?" I asked him.
"Yeah. On my mom's side." Bradley admitted.
"It's opposite. I'm Italian from my dad's side." I pointed out.
After a delicious dinner, we gotten home at 11:00. Late, right? We gotten into bed, both of us wishing we could live or stay in Boston. What a wonderful time I had today in Boston.