forty

Ashlee's POV
Two days passed, and finally came Valentine's Day. Bradley promised me he was going to take me out to a nice restaurant, and had a special night planned for the both of us. I looked over the letter one more time, making sure everything was spelled correctly. I had this tight,red dress to wear for Bradley, and curled my hair. I put my hair in a half ponytail, and wrapped a red ribbon around it. I looked at myself in the mirror, thinking I looked okay. I wore dark red lipstick, and had brown eye shadow on with some mascara. I put in a tint of red blush, and put it my heart earrings. I slipped on a pair of heels, and walked downstairs, where my parents were both smiling up at me.
"You look gorgeous,Ashlee."
"Yes she does. Looks like you." Dad kisses mom, and right when he does, there's a knock on the door.

Bradley.

Dad opens the door, and Bradley came in. He had his hands behind his back, then surprises me with a bouquet of pink and red roses combined. He also gave me a teddy bear, which smelled like chocolate.
"Thanks." I say, giving him a kiss on the cheek. Some of the lipstick stain comes on Bradley's cheek, but he isn't bothered by it.
"Put on a jacket before you go out like that," Dad ordered me.
"Oh, here." Bradley takes off his jacket, wrapping it around me. Dad nods in approval,giving Bradley a smile.
"Have her home by midnight, Bradley." Dad insisted.
Bradley opened the car door for me, (like always) and drove us to this really nice restaurant.
"Reservations for two." Bradley says to one of the employees at the desk.
"Last name?" The employee asked.
"Perry." Bradley answered, then looking over at me with a smirk.

He was planning something.

The employee, or I guess now our as our waiter, took us to the back of the restaurant, enchanted with fine dining,and lights. It was a very beautiful scenery, consider it still being sunset out. Perfect for Valentine's Day.
"And your food will be ready in a minute." The waiter said, with a smile. He closes the door after him, leaving us alone.
"This is really nice, Bradley." I say, inhaling both the scents of the nearby candle and Bradley's cologne. Mmm, BOD and Apple Cinnamon.
"I planned all of this just for you. I knew you would like it. Oh, and here." Bradley reached out a tiny, wrapped present from out of his pocket. He gives it to me, and I open it, revealing a ring box.
"A promise ring?" I asked, opening the ring box. It was a shiny ring that was in my birthstone.
"Happy Valentine's Day." Bradley says, and I give him a kiss.
"Thanks,Bradley. Here's yours." I gave him a promise ring too, and both of us slipped each other's ring on one another's ring finger. I couldn't stop looking at mine, it was probably one of the prettiest rings I've ever received.
"So, did you bring the artwork?" Bradley asked me, his eyes doing this one thing I adored. His eyes would always sparkle whenever you'd talk to him. Mine did the exact same thing, but he loved my sparkle more than I loved his.
"Yes, but I was wondering if we could open it when we could get it to your house? Just in case someone was to come in here and see it?"
"Of course,I can wait." Bradley says, and I smiled.
"Good." We kissed each other again, and the waiter comes in with two plates and two cups,a steak on both of them.
"Your food, and drinks. Enjoy." The waiter says, then leaves.
After eating the steak, it was about 11:00 P.M, meaning I had only a hour left til I had to leave. Bradley took me upstairs to his room, and turned on the light. I took off Bradley's blazer, and gave it to him. He puts it in his laundry hamper, then gets a hold of my waist.
"Can I look at the drawing now?" He says in a quiet voice, and I nodded. We sat on the bed,and I took out my sketchbook. I flipped to the last page where the drawing was located, and showed it to Bradley.
"Awwww,it's me and you," Bradley says, then he finds the letter,"what's this?"
He unfolded the letter, and read it to himself. I remember what it said, which was:

Dear Bradley,
Happy Valentine's Day, love. I love you with all my heart. I'm so glad I'm dating the boy I loved for five years. I never knew dreams could really come true til I came here and actually met you. You've always been the boy of my dreams. Thanks for making half of the year so special for me. I hope to cherish many more years with you, and the events we'll be at together to experience, including- sports games, premieres, concerts-anywhere! As long as I'm with you, there's no place I'd rather be at. I will forever love you infinite, Bradley.
Sincerly, Bradleys.Bradleminator, or aka MrsAshleePerry. ;)

"Thank you,Ashlee." Bradley thanks, giving me a kiss. He grabs a hold of my waist, and sets me on top of him. He allows me to pull his shirt off, making him shirtless. He gets on top of me, and our lips touch. We kiss each other for a long time, then eventually Bradley does something that made me nervous at first. He lifts some of my dress up, rubbing my thigh. I quickly lean up, getting away from the kiss.
"You okay?" Bradley asked me, concerned why I didn't kiss him for very long.
"Yeah, I'm fine... Just got nervous, that's all." I answered him. He has his arm around my shoulder, comforting me.
"I'm sorry, if this makes you nervous I'll stop-"
"I'm fine now, it's alright. I want this night special, and so do you. So go ahead." I insist, laying back down. Bradley looks like he was about to say something, but goes along with his plan. He puts part of my dress up, and kisses from the top of my stomach to my waist. I laughed, cause his kisses tickled. He looked up quickly,smiled, and went back to his thing. He kissed the opposite side, also rubbing my thigh.
I take control instead, getting on top of him. I rub his bare chest, nibbling at his lip. Soon enough, he was on top of me again. He kisses me on my neck this time, which felt great. We ended this with us kissing each other, then me laying on his chest. I listened to the sound of his heart beating, which was interesting since my heart beat was faster than his.
"What time is it?" I asked him as he gets out his phone. His eyes widen.
"Five minutes past midnight." Bradley replied, quickly getting up to put his shirt back on.
"Oh crap-" I get interrupted by a text from dad, and I quickly find my phone, which was under the pillow. The text said:
Dad: go ahead and spend the night at Bradley's house. But come home right when you wake up tomorrow. Love💜
Me: thanks Dad.
"I can stay the night." I say to Bradley.
"Really? Good. That gives us time to cuddle and watch some tv." Bradley starts to smile.
"I know."
"Or do this." Bradley gently gets a hold of my legs, wrapping them around his waist. He pushes me up against the wall, still gentle,and ends up presses my lips against mine. We kiss each other for a long time, still being a romantic kiss. We pull away, only being a couple inches away from each other, and both trying to catch our breathes.
"That was probably the best kiss ever." Bradley breathes.
"It was." I agree. The rest of the night we cuddled in Bradley's bed, and watched some episodes of,"Game of Thrones."
What a wonderful Valentine's Day, I couldn't wait for more.