two

Ashlee's POV:
I was all dressed up for the going away party before I set off to California. The flight was tonight, and that's when it was the last time I would see my friends.
Lizzie, Maddy, Kyra, Dylan,Amber,Hanna, and Morgan all were here, giving me a hug.
"I can't believe you're going away today." Maddy says through a muffled voice.
"I know,I'm going to miss you guys." I say,tears streaming down my cheek.
We all let go, still depressed.
We all sit at the table, eating the homemade cake my friends made for me.
I don't eat much, looking at it made me about to cry.
"Thanks for the cake." I say, giving off a weak smile.
Then the party was over. A couple hours later, we were already about to aboard the flight.
"I can't believe we are going to be in California within literally the next five hours." I whispered, then falling asleep.

A little while later...

I wake up, to the sound of the flight attendant telling me to get off the plane cause we were now in California.

This is it.

My mom and I get off the plane, entering the California airport.
"So,are you hoping you'll see Bradley?" My mom asked, getting into the car.
I nod, feeling super nervous that I may bump into him. I mean, for the past couple of weeks ever since I heard I was moving to California, my dreams about Bradley have been becoming more frequently active, and I feel as if they are connected some how.
My mom stops to pick me up a vanilla Starbucks with a donut, driving us to our new house which was in Thousand Oaks, California. Funny, that's what neighborhood Bradley is living in currently right now.
My new house was actually nice. It was a two story house, three story if you count a hangout basement. It was a red house, with a big deck in the backyard. I had an amazing room upstairs, which was bigger than my mom's room. There was one bathroom downstairs, and one upstairs. My mom and I decided we would share the bathroom upstairs, while the bathroom downstairs is a guest bathroom.
I go in my new room, thinking the only objects I had in here was my bed, dresser, and a desk. I had a slightly larger closet than my previous closet I had in the past.
"Are you feeling better now that we moved?" My mom asks, and I nod.
"Good. In the next couple of days maybe we can find a school for you to get situated in. Hopefully get caught up in your academics. Now how about being a West Coast Jaguar?" My mom asks.
"Sure, that would be lovely. Let's start tomorrow to go in that new school." I smile. When my mom leaves, I hang up the posters I had of Bradley, which was only a few mega posters. I also had a couple posters of my favorited band: Five Seconds of Summer, or 5SOS.
Yeah. So far I think living in California was going to be great.

Bradley's POV:
I finally got home from a long days work at Mighty Med, thinking wow. So far, we are holding up the contest for the role of Kaz's girlfriend. Which the plot was going to start off with Skylar bragging about her cousin, Harmonie, who was also a powerful superhero that lost her powers, that Kaz starts to have a crush on. We had about a week for the contest, and I had to admit I was super nervous that I may bump into the girl I've been dreaming about.
"So, Bradley, there's this new family that lives down the street from us, I'm thinking of making a welcoming gift for them. What do you think?" She asks, getting ready to cook dinner.
"Oh that would be nice, when do you want to bring welcoming gifts?" I wondered.
"What about Monday during school?" Mom asked.
"Yeah, that would be a great idea mom." I agreed.