thirty-nine

Ashlee's POV
Weeks passed by quickly after my big pass out during rehearsal. It was only a week from my birthday now, which with that being said, I'm pretty excited to be spending time with Bradley for my birthday. I was pretty sad one year though when he didn't notice my birthday tweet, but it was okay in the end. I still ended up having a good birthday.
Right now, we were back in California. The premiere date for Anna Dressed In Blood was going to be April 10th, which I was very excited for everyone to see. We tagged along Dylan to come with us, along with Kat as well. I knew by the minute they looked at each other, they started to develop feelings for each other. How cute.
"So,Bradley,I heard you're pretty good at baseball?" Dylan asked.
"I have to say that I'm pretty professional when it comes to baseball."
"Is that so?"
"Yeah. Why do you say that?"
"Oh, cause I had some baseball experience myself."
"Are you challenging me to a baseball game Dylan?"
"I so am." Dylan smirked.
"Oh you're on!" Bradley called up some of his friends, and Austin,Jake,Rico,Peyton Clark, along with some other friends of his came to help divide the two baseball teams.
"Alright, if I win, you have to... Wear a fake beard for a day. You have to do every errand I order you to do." Bradley challenged.
"And if I win.. you have to not hang out with Ashlee for two days straight nor talk to her." Dylan smirked, and everyone says,"oh."
"You know that'll never happen,right?" Bradley shot back.
"I'm just kidding dude. Okay, here's yours: to have to walk around town wearing a Santa Claus costume."
"You're on. Okay, let's start.Austin,Jordan,Jake,Rico,Peyton,other Peyton,Luke,Dexter,Colt. You're on my team. Ryan,(Ochoa)Jack,Jeremy,Josh,Nicholas,
Augie,Devan,Robert,Tyrel. You're on Dylan's team. Let's start!"
"Go Bradley." I couldn't help but cheer. Bradley's team all slipped on their baseball jersey's, and so does Dylan. The baseball coach was Bradley's Dad, which I wasn't so surprised. Me and half of my friends were cheering for Bradley's team; the other half of my friends were supporting Dylan's team, which was cool I guess. Bradley was the first to hit, while Dylan was the first to pitch. What was really cute, was that Bradley had his baseball on backwards. I decided to take a picture of him, thinking it was at the right time. The pitcher threw the ball to Bradley, and right when he hits it, the camera makes a,"snap," sound. I noticed Bradley made a homerun,and I cheered for Bradley. He scored three points for his team!
A little while later,Bradley and Dylan's baseball game was finished. Bradley of course won,(which I wasn't so surprised about since he was so good) and with that being said, I ran over to hug Bradley. He gave me a twirl, then dropped me to my feet.
"You won! You did so good,Bradley." I congratulate him.
"Thank you. If it wasn't for you being there, I probably would of lost. You're my good luck charm,Ashlee. You really are." Bradley said, and I give him a kiss.
"Awww." Everyone teases us.
"That comment just made my day. Actually my birthday, even though it's not my birthday yet." I laugh, but still smiling.
"Good. Cause you will have the best birthday ever. We'll make it better than the ones you had in the past." Piper promised. Aww, they didn't need to do all that. Really.
Bradley along with me had a lunch date with Maddy,Jake,Piper,and Austin, in honor of their baseball win today. We decided to walk instead of drive, since there was already a restaurant near the baseball field. Bradley was still dressed up in his baseball attire, which was adorable as can be.
While waiting for our food,I took Bradley's hat, and wore it.
"That looks better on you than on me." Bradley says, and I give him a kiss on the cheek.
"Thanks,love."
He took a picture of me, and smiled. The picture turned out pretty great.
"Can I post this to Instagram? Please? It's so cute, it needs to be on Instagram." Bradley says.
"Aww, well if you put it that way, then yes. You can post it." I say.
"Yay!" Bradley smiles.
I watch him post it to Instagram, and I looked at the caption:
"#WCE. My woman crush everyday... Double the cuteness with my baseball cap on. @/ashlee_k_lockwood12❤️"
"Give me a kiss." I insisted, and he does.
"Hey, you two lovebirds, you're food is here." Maddy alerts us, and I pull way from Bradley to see our food in front of us.
"Oh, thank you." I say.
While eating our food, we kept talking about Bradley's amazing victory at the end of the baseball game.
"If it wasn't for Ashlee being there I probably wouldn't have won." Bradley reminded us, then looking at me, smirking.
"Awww. Goals." Piper and Madyson praise at the same time.
"Bro,that's cute." Jake and Austin praise at the same time also, which made all of us laugh.
After that,I went with Bradley to his house.
"It feels nice to be back in California." I say, heading with him into the kitchen.
"I know right, especially in my lovely house." Bradley joked.
"Ha. Yes." I agree.
"So,Ashlee, we haven't really discussed this, but what do you want to do for your birthday?" Bradley asked me.
"I don't know, I haven't really thought about it, to be honest." I said in the most honest way possible.
"Oh, well we can do anything you want. Even if it's in a different city or state, I'll still take you to the place you want to be at. Just you and me." Bradley smiled, taking a hold of my hand. I imagined what we could do, which was riding one of the rides together at Disneyland.