forty-six

Ashlee's POV:
I woke up to the sight of seeing Bradley's back facing me. I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him closer to me. I leaned my head on his shoulder, watching him sleep.
"You're such a heavy sleeper." I mumbled. I guess he must've heard me, because his eyes open in a slow manner. He looks over to see me, and turns to face me. His hands cupped my cheeks, pulling me in for a morning kiss. We pull away, smiling at each other for a long time until Bradley breaks the silence.
"What do you want to do today?" Bradley wondered, beginning to stroke my temples.
"I don't know, you know this place better than me." I pointed out.
"Mmm.. true. I think I have a pretty good idea." He got a hold of me, placing me on top of him. He wrapped his arms around my waist,leaning his head on my shoulder.
"And what is that?" I questioned.
"It's a surprise. Speaking of surprises,today is going to be filled with them." He replied.
"Well,then. Let's get dressed so we can find out about these surprises." I suggested, getting off of him so I could get dressed. I slipped on a pair of skinny jeans, putting on a white shirt with a light tannish cardigan over it. I didn't bother putting on makeup, maybe just some lip gloss, but that was it. I noticed I still had on the necklace Bradley bought me, which matched with my outfit. I smiled, then looking down at it. I came out of the bathroom to see Bradley wearing a Patriots sweatshirt and jeans too. I wasn't surprised since he was,"a jeans kind of guy."
"Ready to go?" He asked me.
"Of course." I answered. A smile appeared on his face, and he held out his arm.
"Shall we?" He asked me.
"We shall." I accepted.
It took us a long time to get to the lake, but it didn't matter as long as I was with him. Bradley let's go of my arm to get a boat from nesrby, pushing it off into the water.
"Ladies first." Bradley quoteted,waiting for me to get in the boat first. He gets in, then starting figung out where the oars were located. Of course he was the one who was rowing.
"You sit across from me for a minute, you know, so I van row this boat." Bradley ordered. I nodded in response, sitting on the opposite side of him. I waited patiently for him to row the boat, which was a little bit futher away from shore.
"You can come over here now." Bradley insisted. I went over there, sitting right next to him again. I got a hold of his arm, pulling him in for a kiss. We pull away, smiling at each other. Out of nowhere, Bradley laid down on the boat. I got scared for a moment at first, me being afraid he'd tip the boat over. Reassuring myself it'll be fine, I laid my head on his chest, snuggling with him.
"Didn't you say you and your family used to come here when you were younger?" I wondered.
"Yep. I thought this would be the perfect place for me to take any of my future girlfriends here. You know, since it's so peaceful here."
Which with that being said, he was right. It was very peaceful. Just the way the lake was so shiny in the sunlight, and the sound of the water moving at the same time.  Not to mention just laying on Bradley's chest too. 
We laid there together for a while, even to the point where I took a nap there. Just then, I heard Bradley whisper in my ear,"wake up sleepyhead."
I woke up to the sight of seeing the sun almost going down,becoming a sunset.
"How long have I been resting for?" I asked.
"For a little while." Bradley answered.
"Oh, maybe we should get back to the cabin then before it gets dark." I say, sitting up.
"Before we go, there's just one thing I gotta do." Bradley began to smirk.
"Oh, and what is that exactly?" I smirk back, backing up against the edge of the boat. But I guess I was wrong when Bradley stood up, jumping into the water.
"Bradley!" I panicked, wondering why he jumped in the water. I jump in with him, falling for his prank. I looked all around for him, wondering where he went. Just then, I felt two arms wrap around my waist, picking me up. Bradley looked at me,his hair wet from jumping in the water.
He twirled me around in the water, then beginning to kiss me. He did this the entire way back to the shore, both of us going near a campfire. We plopped down next to each other, right when Bradley wrapped a blanket around the both of us.
"I still can't believe you did that. You scared me for a minute there,Bradley." I confessed.
"I'm sorry, babe. I didn't mean to, I just wanted a little fun, that was all. You know I still love you." Bradley kisses my forehead, then goes back to cuddling. It was hard trying to warm up, thinking it was now a waste of time since it was chilly out.
"Its hard trying to warm up, Bradley." I admitted.
"Hmm, I got an idea." Bradley proposed, beginning to smirk. He picks me up, having the blanket around me for warmth. He got in the cabin, and took us to the bathroom.
"What are we doing?" I questioned.
"My mom and dad this all the time whenever we were here. We are taking a romantic bath to get us warmed up." Bradley declared.
"Um, a bath with us together?" I stammered, starting to get nervous. Just then, Bradley looked over at me,catching my nervousness.
"If you don't want to, you can take it first by yourself. I understand."  Bradley replied.
"Oh, its fine. I just got uncomfortable at first. Plus, it'll be romantic." I say.
"You sure?"
"I'm sure." I insisted, a reassuring smile appearing on my face. 
"Alright." I took off my cardigan, then pulling off my white shirt with it. I slipped off my boots, and unzipped my jeans.
"Don't look." I ordered, making sure Bradley wouldn't peak. He turns around, keeping his promise of not looking. I stepped in the bathtub, looking away from Bradley so he had some privacy when taking his clothes off.  I felt him come in behind me when suddenly I felt a small splash. He had his arms wrapped around me,pulling me close to him. I looked over at him, noticing how his hair had bangs since he was wet.
"What?" He asked me, wondering why I was smiling.
"You look cute with bangs." I complimented him.
"Oh, yeah. My hair does that sometimes." He ran his fingers through his hair, trying to smooth it out.
"Your hair looks nice when it's dark like that." Bradley complimented back.
"It almost looks black," I pointed out,taking a strand to study it,"but it does look cool though."
"It does."
We relaxed like this together for a while, then eventually both of us getting out. I stepped out first, quickly grabbing a towel to wrap myself in. I went out first, finding a pair of pajamas for me to wear. Bradley came out, searching for pajamas too. I put on a pair of warm, comfortable pajama bottoms with a random 5SOS shirt. Bradley worn a black shirt with a pair of checkered pajama bottoms.
"Didn't you wear that on Good Luck Charlie?" I wondered, remembering the episode of him wearing that.
"Yep." He smiled. I went over to kiss him, then pushing him down gently on the bed. We had a good make out session for about 5-10 minutes, until Bradley pulled away.
"Two more weeks." He declared, noticing I had my 5SOS shirt on.
"Two more weeks." I repeated, going back to kissing him.

I swear I couldn't wait for this concert.