epilogue

Ashlee's POV:
It was now 2:20 A.M. Everyone was asleep, except for me, Bradley, and the tour bus driver.
We couldn't stop sending each other messages in bed.
"Why are we texting each other although we are beside each other?" I asked him quietly.
"So we wouldn't wake up any of the other boys,silly." He teases, then getting on top of me.
"Ashlee, we've only been dating for half a year already, and I still feel as if we should do this." Bradley confesses.
"What do you mean? Do what?" I asked him. He got something from his bag of clothes, and pulls out a condom.
"I think we should make love. I mean, we are going to be eighteen soon, and I know we are going to be together forever. You mean a lot to me, Ashlee." Bradley reminded.
"You mean a lot to me too,Bradley. But what if people find out?" I asked him.
"We'll keep it a secret between us," Bradley answers,"now.. are you with me sweetheart?"
I think for a moment, then think it's time to do this.
"Yes,love." I whispered. He smiles, then gives me a kiss on the lips. He gets a hold of my hands, making me pull off his shirt, revealing his six pack abs. He takes off his pajama bottoms, revealing him in his American Apparel underwear.

He looks so perfect sitting there in his
American Apparel underwear...

He took off his underwear, then slips on the condom.
"It's time." He smiles, then goes to me. He slowly takes off my pajama shorts, then putting them aside. He took off my shirt, revealing me in only my underwear. His lips press against mine, kissing me as he slowly took off my underwear.
We sat there in bed, naked, and bare. Our bodies pressed against each other, both of us beginning to turn warm. His nipples pressed against my breasts, just like the way the our lips were against each other.
His hands rub the side of my hips, giving me the warm,fuzzy feeling I had with him. His lips made it down to my upper neck, giving my skin a feeling of delight. He moved his hands to my temples, cradling my face as he kissed me. He kisses the top of my left breast, then making it to my right.
He rubs my cold,bare arms, warming them up quickly. I let out a quiet moan, so that way Luke,Calum,Michael,or Ashton wouldn't wake up to finding us making love.
His runs his hands down to the side of my thighs, the way I liked. His fingers run up and down, tickling me sort of.
He stopped, then lifted up my chin. He gazed into my eyes, then beginning to smile.
"Your turn now,babe." He says softly. He places me on top of him, where I kissed him on the lips.
The entire night we rested beside each other, until we had to put our pajamas back on. I rested in his arms, hearing the sound of him snoring. I smiled.

Wow, who knew dreams could come true. Before all of this happened, I never had this much of good luck happen to me. I would wish for things I didn't have, and was jealous of a lot of people, to be honest. Now I wasn't anymore. I had many supporters in life now, and as for Bradley? He did too. My wishes came true. I'm now touring with 5SOS, dating Bradley, and becoming friends with my inspirations.
I hope that I will be spending the rest of my life with Bradley. No other guy could ever top him. He was the one for me. He was the one who was there for me when no one else was. I looked up at him once again, then I kiss him on the lips, staring at his face.
"I love you so much, Bradley. Thank you for being the best boyfriend ever. You mean so much more to me than anyone else. I'll always love you,Bradley. Again, thank you." I kissed him again, and as soon as I fell asleep, I felt him kiss my cheek.
"I love you too,Ashlee. Thank you for saying yes." He whispered.
We both ended up sleeping beside each other the whole night. We both loved each other, and that's what truly mattered.