nine

Bradleys POV:

I wouldn't stop thinking about Ashlee's rehearsal. She did so well, and I had a feeling she was going to. I remembered there was going to be a premiere coming up on the thirteenth for The Scorch Trials movie premiere. Maybe I could miss out on football day and take Ashlee to her first movie premiere, I mean, it was only going to be in a couple days. I decided to call her and take her out for lunch today so we could discuss it. After the few first rings she picks up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, are you busy today?" I asked.

"No, I'm not." Ashlee answers.

"Uh,great then cause I was wondering if you would want to go to lunch with me? Like have a outing today."

"Sure that would be great. I'll get ready."

"See ya then." I say.

"See ya." We hang up after that, and I get ready to pick her up. I go downstairs, where my mom is cooking breakfast.

"Hey Mom." I greeted, checking out what she was making.

"Hey Bradley, I made some breakfast want some?" Mom asks.

"Its okay, I made plans with Ashlee today though." I informed her.

"Oh that's nice. She is really sweet, you should invite her more though cause I'd like to get to her know her better." Mom insisted.

"I will." I promised.

"You know Madison's birthday is next week, you should invite Ashlee. I'm sure Madison,Jessica, and Mackenzie would love to meet her." Mom added.

"Good idea. I'll bring her to that too. I am thinking of taking her to The Scorch Trials premiere Sunday since she's never had much experience with premieres before." I say.

"Aww that's sweet. You better get going then if you don't want to keep Ashlee waiting." Mom recommended, and I do.

"Oh thanks mom!" I shouted, bursting out the door. Ashlee starts texting me, telling me she's ready. I drive quickly to her house, where she is sitting in her porch steps.

She stands up, getting into the car.

"Hey Bradley." Ashlee greeted.

"Hey. I have something to ask you," I say,"do you like the movie:The Maze Runner?"

"Yes! I love the Maze Runner. I really want to see the Scorch Trials. Why do you ask that?"

"Oh, then I have some good news for you. Sunday is the premiere for the Scorch Trials,and I thought we could go together." I announced.

"That would be cool! My first premiere.. Wow! What do I wear?" Ashlee asks.

"Something nice." I answered.

"I can't wait for Sunday then! I remembered the first time I watched the Maze Runner. It was so good," Ashlee remembered,"so, what are we doing today?"

"I thought we could have an outing like go out to eat and show you more of California." I smiled at her.

"That would be great." Ashlee says, smiling back.

"So where do you want to eat at?" I asked her.

"Golden Corral sounds good right now." Ashlee addressees.

"Golden Corral it is then." I joked and she laughs. I drive us to Golden Corral, which wasn't very far away from where we live. We head inside, and we go sit at a table.

"Is it just me, or do you always pick the best restaurants?" I asked her.

"Well I prefer restaurants like these then just a fast food place." Ashlee responds.

"Me too." I agree. We head out to get our food, then go sit down. What it looked like Ashlee had on her plate was: French fries,Mashed Potatoes,Pasta,Chicken,Buttered rolls, and Mac&Cheese. Wow, we pretty much got the same things to eat.

"Looks like we like the same stuff," I observed.

"Yeah we do, don't we?" Ashlee agreed.

"Yeah we do." I laughed.

"So what exactly do you do at a premiere?" Ashlee asks me.

"Well, since you'll be with me, you'll be considered an actress too. We just have to inform the interviewers who you are going to be starring as, you know answer their questions, pose for pictures." I explained.

"Oh okay. That sounds easy, then." Ashlee said.

"It really is easy. It's not all that bad, but if you're camera shy, which I kinda am, you'll be okay." I agreed. We get done with the food, and head into the car.

"So, where else would you like to go?" I asked her, noticing she was looking up places to see in California.

"How about Yosemite National Park?" Ashlee asked me.

"Yosemite is nice to visit. Let's go there then." I announced. I turn up the music, the song playing Boom Clap.

"I love this song!" Ashlee exclaimed.

"Me too! Although it's the song for The Fault In Our Stars."

On the way to Yosemite, I put on my sunglasses and Ashlee does too since it was sunny of all a sudden.

"Is it normal for it to be this sunny in California?" Ashlee says, being blinded for a moment.

"Yes it is." I laughed. We were finally there.

"Here's Yosemite." I declared. I get out of the car and open the door for Ashlee, who looks around Yosemite.

"Oh wow, it's beautiful." Ashlee said.

"It is, isn't it?"

We took a hike through the Yosemite National Park, enjoying the scenery.

"So, what destinations did you like to take in Indiana?" Bradley wondered.

"I'd like to take this destination out to Bendix Woods. I remember always visiting that park when I was in elementary school." Ashlee answered.

"That's cool."

After a while of hanging out together, I drove her home since it was getting late.

"It was really nice hanging out today." I say.

"It was." Ashlee agrees with a smile.

"So Sunday, I'll pick you up at about five thirty." I proposed.

"Okay sounds good then," Ashlee agreed.

"Okay. See you Sunday then." I said and we say goodbye. Sunday was going to come here quicker than ever, which was a good thing. Now I longed for me and Ashlee will kiss at the premiere. That would honestly be the best day of my life if that happened.