twenty-one

Ashlee's POV:
I woken up, remembering I gotten dropped off by Bradley last night. What time was it? I notice it was 7:30 on the clock, which wasn't too bad for a time, I means wasn't too early or late like yesterday's time. I put on ordinary clothes, just a pair of jeans with a Aeropostale shirt. Nothing fancy for today's rehearsal.
Within the few minutes of waiting for Bradley to pick me up, I was texting Maddy in my free time.
Me: hey Maddy.
Maddy: hey did you make it to California safely?
Me:yeah I did, but I miss Indiana way more than I did before.
Maddy: everyone misses you!
Me: tell everyone I miss them too. 😔
While texting Maddy all the way to Mighty Med, we notice Andy had a huge grin on his face when Bradley and I walked in.
"Why are you so happy Andy?" Jake wondered.
"There's no rehearsal today, I change my mind.. How about we add a new character to Mighty Med for the role of Harmonie's best friend. I mean, Paris won't be on here for a while." Andy confirmed.
"I know who can play that character!" I exclaimed.
"Who Ashlee?" Andy asked.
"How about my friend Madyson?" I decided.
"Hmm, what does she look like?" Andy asked. I gotten out my phone, showing the pic from the Halloween party. I pointed out to him she was the medium, curly blonde haired girl.
"She's perfect! How about names-"
"Samantha." Jake said.
"No." we disagreed.
"Well at least I tried." Jake jokes sarcastically.
"How about.... Neveah? I mean, it's heaven backwoods." I offered.
"Neveah.. I like that name." Andy agreed.
"Me too." Bradley chimed in.
"Sounds good to me." Devan agreed.
"I like the name I came up with better." Jake scoffed, in a teasing way.
"Yours was good too. Maybe Samantha could be her sister or something on the show." I comforted.
"Alright." Jake sighed.
"I'm going to call Maddy and tell her the news." I insisted, going into a different room. I dialed her number, hoping for her she does. She answers luckily, and I tell her the great news.
"WHAT? I can be on Mighty Med? Wait... Is this a joke?" Madyson wondered.
"Yeah, you can. And no it's not a joke. I talked to Andy about you getting a part for the role of my best friend Mighty Med. If I was joking, would I be telling you this happy and stuff?" I asked.
"True. I'll call you back, I'm going to go inform my parents the great news!" We hung up, and I told Bradley her reaction.
"That's great!" Bradley exclaimed, pulling me a side from Jake.
"What is it?" I asked him.
"Between you and me, Jake is more happier than you are about Madyson. I know he has feelings for her. He's never had a true love before in his life, and since Madyson is coming to California to be on here, I think it'll spark the chances of them being a couple." Bradley confessed. I notice Jake was smiling wide.
"You're right." I say, and I was actually proud of myself though for suggesting Madyson. Madyson would live her dreams too of working with Jake on set, not to mention falling in love with him when rehearsing. So she'll be living through the same fate as me with Bradley. Jake would get a great girl to date, and spend time with her for the rest of their lives. Maddy could even live next to me.
My phone starts ringing, and it was Madyson. I answered the phone.
"Ashlee? Okay so.. my mom and dad said I can't come." Maddy says, sad.
"Aww why not?"
"Well, it's because we can't afford it. I'm sorry, Ashlee." Madyson answered, almost crying. This could not be a joke.. would it?
"Oh.." I almost cried too. Then I heard laughing.
"Hahahaha, I pranked you! My parents didn't say I couldn't come, they said I could come! When do we have to arrive for the part?" Madyson asked.
"Within this week should be fine." I say, with a big smile. I caught Bradley smiling too.
"See you then! Now I gotta go pack my things, bye!" Maddy said, happy. I'm surprised she was taking it very well. I didn't take it well when I had to move.
"So Maddy can come?" Jake asked, trying to hide his grin.
"Yeah Maddy can come." I answered.
"Yes! I mean, that's cool." Jake replied, and we all laughed at his changing response. I was so happy for Madyson to come and live in California with me. We would be living the adventures and perks to being an actress together. We would probably even go to premieres together too. Within the next week of waiting, waiting, and waiting for Madyson to come, to appear at my front door so we could give each other a big hug, I ordered the Red Sox Jerseys for me and Bradley. I made it to where it said Perry on the back, and gotten the Red Sox tickets to Worldseries Game 8. I even made a drawing for his birthday too, which was a Patriots drawing. I even made a homemade card, I mean, come on, aren't homemade cards better than the realistic,cheap,store brand cards? Sunday night, while hanging with Bradley and Jake in my house, I gotten a call from Maddy.
"Maddy? Where are you? Are you in California now?" I asked.
"Yeah I am, we are still trying to find Thousand Oaks." Madyson said.
"Let me talk to her." Jake insisted softly. I handed him the phone, and starting giving her the directions to Thousand Oaks.
"Shes here now!" Jake exclaimed, rushing out of the bedroom and storming downstairs excitedly.
"Talk about excited." Bradley joked sarcastically.
"I don't blame him for being so excited." I admitted.
"Me neither, I mean, if that was you at my doorstep I would be excited like Jake too." Bradley agreed.
"Thank you, love." I gave him a kiss for being such a great boyfriend. Not to mention I was super happy about his birthday presents.
"Ashlee, Bradley. Come on! Maddy's waiting for you two!" Jake shouted from downstairs, leaving me and Bradley look at each other. We head downstairs, doing Jakes request. Once I saw Maddy, I thought to myself: woah, she's changed even after a week. Her hair gotten darker for a blonde, and I guessed she dyed it before she arrived here. It gotten longer, and she was wearing makeup too. She reminded me so much of Jennette McCurdy from iCarly..
"Maddy! Look at you! You've changed! I'm so happy to see you." I exclaimed and we hug, not caring if we were holding each other tightly like a snake hold.
"I'm so happy to see you too Ashlee." Maddy said into my shoulder. My mom and Dad came, greeting Madyson.
"Well, well. Look it's our second daughter." Dad joked.
"Nice to see you again,Madyson." Mom greeted.
"Nice to see you too,Mr.&Mrs.Lockwood." Maddy greeted, smiling.
"So where do you live Maddy?" I asked her.
"I just moved into a really nice apartment. Bigger than any other apartment I've been in." Maddy admitted.
"That's good. I'm really happy you're loving here in California." I say.
"We are too." Jake announced for him and Bradley.
"Let's go upstairs. I'll show you my room Madyson." I insisted, and everyone obeyed my order, all of them following me.
"Wow, big house." Maddy commented.
"I know. I'm not even used to owning a big house either." I laughed. Once we go in my room, Maddy's mouth drops.
"What a cool room!" Maddy praised.
"I know right." Jake agreed.
"Jake last time I recalled you're not a girl." Maddy remarked, and Jake blushes.
"No, but hey, girls think boys rooms are cool too." Jake insisted.
"Is that so?" Maddy teased.
"Want to bet on it?" Jake flirted.
"I'll take my chances then." Maddy flirted back.
"Have you been to Jake's house, Ashlee?" Bradley asked.
"No I haven't." I responded, shaking my head.
"Well how about we all come over to my house then?" Jake invited.
"Sounds good." Bradley confirmed, taking a hold of my hand. I informed my parents that we were going to Jake's house for a little while, and that I'll be back soon.
"I'll drive us." Jake decided, and we all get in his car.
It was a pretty sweet ride. It had sweet warmers, which I enjoyed a lot. Of course Madyson volunteered to ride shotgun, while me and Bradley were in the back seat together. It reminded me a whole lot like the Notre Dame game ride. Bradley and me, wanting to keep to ourselves the whole entire time. A few minutes later, we arrived at Jake's house.
"How about after this we go to my apartment?" Madyson asked.
"Sure." Jake answered quickly. Awww, how cute. He's stuttering.
"Alright then." Maddy laughs, blushing.
"Are you two just going to stare at each other?" Bradley teased, getting out of the car. They break their gaze off each other, and paid attention to going into Jake's house. When we came in, I compared his house to Bradley's house. Their houses were so alike, but Bradley's walls were red when you walked in; Jake's was pale green.
"Nobody's home. My sisters are both at cheerleading practice." Jake explained, leading us into the kitchen. Woah, nice kitchen.
"So what do you guys want to do and eat?" Jake asked.
"Nutella, definitely Nutella." Bradley teases.
"Oh gosh not the Nutella. How about bananas just for Madyson?" I teased.
"Funny, real funny." Madyson said sarcastically.
"You don't like bananas?" Jake asked.
"No, they are disgusting." Maddy objected.
"Well, how about grapes?" Jake asked.
"Now that I like. Especially-"
"Green ones?" Jake finished.
"Yeah.. How did you know?" Maddy wondered,surprised.
"Come on, everyone likes green grapes." Jake said.
"True." Maddy agreed.
"And for Bradley and Ashlee? Or should should I leave it to Bradley to pick a snack for his girl?" Jake teased.
"I'll pick it." Bradley insisted, and I heard him whisper something in Jake's ear.
"Maddy, how about we go upstairs to my room?" Jake declared.
"Um, sure." Maddy says, blushing. Jake gotten a hold of her hand and carried their bowl of grapes upstairs.
"What did you say to Jake?" I asked.
"To have alone time with Maddy upstairs so me and you could spend time together down here." Bradley smiled.
"Hehe, sounds good." I giggled, and we decided to watch something on Jake's Netflix. While we were cuddling, eating a bowl of cheddar flavored chex mix, I was wondering what Madyson was up too..

Maddy's POV:
I couldn't believe was going to become an actress now. Jake Short was literally leading me to his room. I couldn't believe this was happening either. I always doubted this would happen, cause most of these things were rare. Wouldn't you agree? I guess I was considered lucky now along with Ashlee.
"So this is my room." Jake confirmed, and I remembered what his room looked like from watching his videos. I spotted the Soft Kitty poster I loved a lot, and lots of Indianapolis Colts posters too.
"Cooler than you think right?" Jake bragged, hopping on his bed, and I nodded. I was really nervous.
"Come sit, my lady," Jake joked, patting the bed for me to come.
"Oh gosh." I mumbled. I need to stop blushing. I sit by him, and he gets closer to me.
"Madyson," he starts, and I perk up, gazing into his beautiful blue eyes.
"I don't know about you, but ever since I met you, I developed feelings for you too. I want to know if you developed feelings for me too, like love wise. Do you?" Jake wondered.
"Of course I have. I mean, you have the best personality a guy should have. You're generous,funny, and the type of guy I would want to be with." I say.
"Thanks. You're those things too, but really beautiful." Jake complimented. We gazed into each other's eyes for a long time, struck by each other's reflection in our eyes. He was three inches from my lips. Oh no, my second kiss with Jake. What do I exactly do? When I was with Ashlee I was comfortable. Do I Pull away? Or deal with it?
Deal with it.. I thought. You could blow your chance if you pull away. Our lips meet, and we experience our second kiss. I felt as if invisible sparks were flying around the room, around me and Jake mostly. We pulled away, just staring at each other.
"Did you feel something?" I asked, starting the conversation.
"Yes.. Yes I did." Jake answered. We both did..
"So.. Isn't this the part where we start dating?" I wondered.
"I guess you could say that." Jake smiled. We gave each other another kiss, and head downstairs where Ashlee and Bradley were cuddling. I really needed to talk to Ashlee about me and Jake..

Ashlee's POV:
I caught Madyson and Jake smiling when they entered the room.
"Oh hey. You two look happy." I say.
"Yeah, we are." Jake starts to grin. Maddy gotten out her phone, and my phone starts to vibrate in my pocket.
Maddy: I need to talk to you. And I mean now. I looked over at Bradley and Jake, who were both talking about something random. Maddy pulls my arm, and we sneak upstairs into a room.
"So what's up?" I demanded.
"Jake and I kissed." Maddy says, with a huge smile on her face.
"Really? That's great! So are you two dating?" I asked, and she nodded. We hug, cause usually when the other was extremely happy about something we hugged each other excitedly.
"It felt terrifying at first, but I started to calm down when our lips met." Maddy admitted.
"Same with me and Bradley. You know what this means, Maddy? We can double date now!" I exclaimed. I felt really happy for Madyson cause now she was dating her celebrity crush too. We headed downstairs, where Bradley and Jake were no where to be found.
"Jake? Bradley? Hello?" I asked, and I text Bradley asking where he is.
"They're hiding." Maddy declares, and tries to find him. Just then, I felt someone grab a hold of me, holding up. I look behind to see Bradley behind me. Jake appeared in front of me, who was taking a video of me and Bradley the whole entire time.
"Bradley, let me go," I laughed.
"Maddy's turn," Bradley said, dropping me to my feet. They did the same thing to Madyson, instead with Jake getting a hold of her and Bradley filming the video. After a while of laughing, we all went to Madyson's house, which was bigger than I thought it was going to be. We even sang a song for Bradley and Jake, which we sounded incredibly good together. We all voted for is to go to In & Out since Maddy hasn't been there yet. What another great night for us, now we could experience more since Maddy was now living here. Tomorrow would be her first day at Mighty Med. I couldn't wait to see her and Jake's moment on set, including Andy's reaction.