five

Ashlee's POV:
Wow, I couldn't believe I was becoming friends with Bradley. I go to my locker, which Piper was already there, smiling wide.
"So, you're friends with Bradley now! What do you think?" She asks.
"I can't believe it." I confess, and she laughs.
"Well, looks like he is starting to like you!" Piper exclaimed.
I start blushing again when Bradley comes up; I hope he didn't hear that.
"So, what bus do you ride?" Bradley asks me when we walk out.
"I honestly don't remember," I replied.
"Oh.. Well we could just walk to your house, I mean it would just take us like five minutes to get there." Bradley informed.
"Okay." I said.
"Do you own any pets?" Bradley asks me.
"Yeah I do, I own two yorkies, Ava and Mason." I answered.
"Oh cool. I own a dog name Gidget, she's such a lovable dog." Bradley says.
"I saw your posts about her on twitter and Instagram, she is cute." I agreed, remembering a black Pomeranian.
"Really? What were your Instagram and Twitter accounts?"
"Mine is Bradley.Bradleminator on Instagram,and for twitter,MrsAshleePerry." I said, thinking that was kinda weird what he just asked.
"Cool, I think I remember favoriting a few of your tweets." Bradley said.
"And liking my photos." I reminded.
We came to my house to see that there was a silver car parked in my drive way.
"My mom is here." Bradley says, and we go in my house. We go in the kitchen to find Bradley's mom here talking with my mom.
"Hi Ashlee, this is Mrs.Perry, Bradley's mom. I see you two are already friends!" My mom noticed.
"Hi Ashlee, so, I heard you're a big fan of Bradley?" Mrs.Perry asked me. I start blushing all over, especially since Bradley was in the room. Is this a dream?
"Yeah, I am." I answered, looking over at Bradley.
"Well, if you'd like Bradley, you can go ahead and stay here for a while if it's fine with Ashlee's mom." Mrs.Perry said.
"It's already fine with me." My mom says, smiling.
"Alright then." Bradley smiles at me, and I lead him upstairs to my room.
"It's kinda empty." I admitted, and he nods. I open the door, realizing I hung up all my Bradley posters.

I'm such an idiot...

"Woah, lots of posters." Bradley comments, looking around at all my posters of him.
"You can set your stuff here if you want." I insist, and he does.
I get out my folder of drawings, finding the Pants On Fire drawing I did a little while back.
"Oh yeah, I saw that on twitter! That was really good, no one has ever drew me before." Bradley compliments, a little depressed.
"I'm sure someone has, I mean, you're a masterpiece idea for drawing." I reassured,trying to cheer him up.
"Thanks,"He smiles,"so, I kinda wanted to ask you something, if you're interested."
"What is it?"
"So, there's this role for Kaz's girlfriend. Her name is Harmonie Shay, aka, Elastogirl. I think you should try it cause you would be perfect for portraying her." Bradley explains, getting a picture from his phone of Kaz kissing an image of what's supposed to be a girl, but with a question mark on the girl.
"Oh, that would be great, but I bet it would be expensive for me to get the role. I mean we did spend a lot getting here." I admitted, getting a little sad. I would've loved that.
"I could pay for you. Seriously, I think you would be perfect," Bradley insisted,"we need someone beautiful like you. Plus.. Harmonie is supposed to be an artist too." I start blushing the moment Bradley called me beautiful. I mean beautiful.
"I'll try out." I replied.
"Good, but you may need to miss some days of school though." He reminded.
"When do I begin trying out?" I asked, noticing my phone begins to light up with twitter and instagram notifications.
"You try out Wednesday." Bradley says.
"Okay, sounds good." I smiled.
"Awesome, I'll tell Andy."
After hours and hours of getting to know the real Bradley Steven Perry,(not to mention I've been dreaming about this for years) Bradley goes home. Tomorrow was gunna be Tuesday, then Wednesday: try outs. I wonder if I was gunna get the part. Bradley actually wanted me to try out, and something was telling me he wanted me to portray Harmonie.

He wanted me too.