twenty-four

Ashlee's POV:
I was so proud of myself for Bradley's birthday yesterday. He loved the presents I gotten him, and now I was packing for Boston. We told Andy yesterday we wouldn't be able to rehearse for Mighty Med, and he said that it would be fine. We could just rehearse the following week when Bradley and I get back from Boston. Right now for my dad, he wasn't taking it well. He was watching me pack, acting as if he was a dog bringing back the puppy back to his pack, not letting it out of his sight, growling at everybody around the puppy.He's so overprotective..
"So you sure you'll be fine being alone with Bradley in Boston?" Dad asked.
"Dad,I'll be fine. Besides, its Bradley. Nothing is going to happen. Bradley isn't going to have anybody harm me." I promised.
"Yeah I know but-"
"Dad I'll be fine." I insisted,pulling him into a hug.
"You're growing up so fast,you know that? You're an actress now, traveling with the love of your life, and soon enough you'll be eighteen." Dad said.
"I know. I'm still your little princess Ashlee." I replied.
"You'll always will be." Dad agreed. I heard a car horn all the way from outside, thinking that was Bradley. I head downstairs, to find Maddy with Jake.
"Hope you enjoy Boston, and you better spend the Subway gift card while you're there." Maddy ordered, then breaking out of her seriousness with a laugh.
"Hope you guys have a fun trip." Jake said.
"Well, see you in a week!" I promised.
Dad carried most of bags when we walked out of the house.
Bradley gotten out and helped my Dad put the bags in the trunk, leaving me the only one in the car. Maddy,Jake,Mom, and now Dad were standing on the front porch, waving as me and Bradley drove off into the street.
"So since the game is Thursday, and today's Monday, we would be able to make it there by driving. It would only take us a couple days for us to arrive there." Bradley explained.
"True. You know what we should do while we are in Boston?" I asked.
"And what is that?"
"A sequel take on #whereisbradley." I say.
"No wait. How about a take on where is #whereisbradlee?" Bradley insisted.
"Fans, including the shippers would love that." I agreed.
"Let's do it." Bradley insisted. I got my phone from out of my pocket, pushing the record button.
"Hi guys, it's Ashlee here, and we are doing a take on #whereisbradlee. Bradley say hi." I say.
"Hi guess where we are going!" He exclaimed, and I push the stop button. I sent it to Instagram, and five minutes later I gotten 1,000 likes.
"Wow. 1000 likes in five minutes." I say,not believing what just happened. I noticed I had 500k followers now, which was funny since I've only been famous for about a month now.
"Wow, look Bradley, 500k followers." I pointed out.
"Happens when you're famous." Bradley reminded.
"I know, but still." Since this was going to be a long drive, I decided to watch Beavis and Butthead on my tablet. What a funny show.
"Haha, Beavis and Butthead." Bradley laughed.
"I know." I laughed too. I started laughing when Beavis was going,"We don't need your tacos, we got money." For lunch, Bradley ordered take out from Wendy's and picked up a few cartons of Starbucks cappuccinos. It felt great spending time with him in the car, when we had a break of driving, we just sat in the car and watched our favorite shows off of Netflix. Bradley started driving again, and I felt myself feeling sleepy. After making an effort at watching one more episode of,"Pretty Little Liars," I fell asleep through the entire ride to Boston.

Two days later

"Ashlee?" I felt someone nudge me awake, and I slightly opened my eyes, seeing Bradley trying to wake me up.
"We are here." Bradley said.
"Woah, how long have I been sleeping for?" I asked him.
"You've been sleeping for a while now." Bradley said. I looked at him closely, seeing his tired eyes.
"Bradley,you look horrible. Did you sleep at all?" I demanded.
"No, those Starbucks coffees kept me awake. I am fine." Bradley insisted, taking one last sip of his Starbucks coffee.
"You sure?"
"Yeah, I am. I'll be fine." Bradley promised, kissing my cheek. When we go into the hotel we are staying at,Bradley rented us a room, then carrying up our bags. I pushed the our card key thing into the slot, and we get in. Wow, this was a nice hotel. It had two beds, a tiny, but cool living room with a flat screen tv, our own bathroom,and a fridge.
"This is probably the nicest hotel I've ever been in." I admitted.
"It is, isn't it." Bradley agreed.
"It is." I noticed Bradley really was tired than I thought. He plopped himself on the bed, laying down on his stomach.
"Exhausted much?" I teased.
"Its been a long drive today." Bradley admitted.
"True, than tonorrow: The Red Sox Game." I reminded.
"Not to mention you gotten us twinning jerseys." Bradley pointed out.
"I can't wait for tomorrow." I smiled to myself. Bradley couldn't wait either. This would be my first Red Sox game. The only baseball game I've ever been to was a Silver hawks game a few years back. Laying down beside him, he wraps his arms around my waist, making me feel safe. See Dad, I thought, I told you Bradley and I will be fine. He won't have anyone harmful come near me.