ten

Ashlee's POV:
I couldn't believe today was the premiere already. I spent the entire day drawing yesterday, and hung out with Piper Curda at Starbucks for the rest of the night.
I told Piper all about the invitation to the premiere, and that she thinks he likes me then since he didn't invite any of his friends to come all along. Also, that it was obvious by how he greets me, looks at me, and how we talk. Now I was texting Maddy about it.
Me: I still can't believe Bradley invited me to this.
Maddy: I know right you're so lucky! I wish I was there and that Jake invited me.
Me:I promise I'll set you up with Jake when we come to Indiana.
Maddy: wait you're coming to Indiana???
Me: I gotta go get ready for the premiere bye.
Maddy: Ashlee..😡😠😡
I leave my phone on my desk, and go get ready. I search for the purple dress that Piper and I bought together yesterday. It felt weird shopping with a celebrity best friend instead of with your long time best friends.
I find the dress and put it on, also putting on the pair of heels I bought. I put on some make up, just some eye shadow and lip gloss. After curling my hair, I get a message from Bradley that he's getting ready to be here.
I go downstairs, where mom was watching tv and sipping a cup of coffee.
"Hey Mom." I greeted.
"Hey Ashlee you look nice." Mom complimented.
"Thanks mom." I said.
"Bradley is going to think the same thing. I bet you're happy that he invited you to the premiere. I really think he likes you in my opinion." Mom insisted.
"Everyone says that." I repeated.
I hear a car horn, and it's Bradley.
"Bye Mom."
"Bye have fun at the premiere!"
I head out, getting into the car.
"You look really beautiful today." Bradley complimented, looking at what I was wearing.
"Thank you." I start blushing hard. Bradley was his Pants On Fire premiere outfit, which he looked incredibly nice in.
"You look really nice yourself." I complimented back.
"Thank you." We get ready to go to the premiere, which I was pretty nervous about going to. This was my first premiere. What if I make the stupidest pose? What if I make the cheesiest smile? I was not ready.
"So, for a premiere for a movie is the same as going to a movie theater.. Right?" I asked.
"Yeah it is," Bradley promised,"just add the red carpet and flashing cameras."
We finally were here at the premiere.
"Just follow me." Bradley whispers as we are out of the car. Probably scared that we'll lose each other, he takes a hold of my hand, leading me to where the red carpet was. We were behind other celebrities who were going to take pictures too.
"Almost our turn." Bradley whispered, and I nod. Bradley let's go of my hand, his turn to get his picture taken. Now it was mine.
I take a deep breath, and go in front of the camera. The photographers were confused, asking who I was and how I was famous. I decided to pose with one hand on my hip, like how the celebrities do for their pose. I decided to not smile with my teeth cause let's face it: I didn't have the prettiest teeth.
"You're doing great Ashlee!" I hear Bradley compliments. After a couple minutes of posing for the camera, I go back to Bradley.
"You did a great job for your first camera poses!" Bradley praised.
"Thanks." I say, smiling.
"Now before the movie, we pretty much have a few minutes to hangout." Bradley explained.
"Oh okay." I said.
"So you excited?" Bradley asked.
"I am. I've been waiting for a while to see this movie." I admitted.
"Same for me." Bradley agreed. I was looking around, spotting Dylan O'Brien at this premiere. I remember the flashback to the time it was Christmas Day, when I got my sketchbook and drew him.
"You really do look beautiful tonight Ashlee." Bradley complimented, and I blush.
"You keep saying that."
"Well it's true." Bradley smiles.
Bradley and I stare at each other for a while, about to kiss. Just as we were about to, the movie gets ready to start.
"Oh, the movie is getting ready to start." Bradley whispered, taking us to our special seats. It wasn't so bad where we were sitting considering it was only third row.
"These seats aren't so bad." I admitted, receiving a box of popcorn from someone.
"Usually I get pretty lucky with the seats." Bradley confessed. After some words for the actors, and the director, the movie officially starts. During the movie, I notice someone wraps their arm around my shoulder: Bradley. He doesn't move it away after I look at him, he just looks at me back, not keeping his eyes off me. I start to blush, and look down, getting a little shy from him continuing to look at me. I don't really pay attention to the movie since he's been doing this, and I have a feeling he thought the same thing.
_____________________________
About an hour later, the movie was over. Bradley and I were in the car, planning on going to go out for dinner.
"That was a good movie." I say, looking over at him. He really did look handsome in person.
"Yes it was." Bradley agreed, and I noticing he was looking at me the whole time again.
"Thank you for taking me to my first premiere."
"No problem." Bradley smiles. Bradley counts up his money, the cute way he did it before. We decided to just order some fast food from Dairy Queen, since it was getting really late. He ordered us a couple of chili dogs, some fries we could share, and ice cream for us too. He parks somewhere, so we could eat together.
"Wait I thought we were going to go back to my house?"
"Change of plans. Let's be here to eat." Bradley insisted, and I go with it. After eating our food, Bradley gets ready to say something.
"Ashlee, what would you say if I wanted to go out with you?" Bradley wondered.
"Um, why do you ask that?" I questioned. Bradley takes a deep breath.
"I really like you Ashlee. By that, I mean a lot." Bradley replied.
"I really like you too." I say.
"So, will you be the pleasure of being my girlfriend?" Bradley asks. I wasn't sure even, and what to say.
"I-I don't know. We only known each other for a couple of weeks."
"I know that, but... It would seem like forever if we went out." Bradley confessed, and it was true.
"Well I really want to go out with you too.. But it wouldn't be rushing, would it?" I asked him. He thinks for a moment, biting his lip.
"It would seem like rushing," Bradley agreed,"but I want to take a chance. It would increase chemistry for Kaz and Harmonie too." Good point..
"Maybe we should take a chance. Yes Bradley, I will go out with you." I say. I can't believe this was really happening. I've been dreaming about this since grade school, which has been a long time.
Bradley smiles, and gets ready to take me home.
"Now we are dating." Bradley grinned.
"Yeah, I know.." A few minutes later, we were at my house, realizing it was past ten. Bradley walks me up to my porch, smiling at me.
"I really did have a nice time tonight." I say to him. He holds my face and I hold his.
"I did too." Bradley agreed. We smiled at each other. Deep inside we knew this moment was coming. Bradley leans in for a kiss, and we kiss each other.
So.. This is what first kisses with your celebrity crush felt like.
We kiss for a long time, and I let go, still holding his cheek with one hand.
"Wow." I sigh happily. I say goodbye to Bradley, and we both let go. I head in, and lean my back against the front door, thinking happy thoughts about our first kiss. He's mine now. I wasn't living in a daydream, this was reality. Finally a reality that came true. Once a daydream, now a reality.