twenty-nine

Ashlee's POV:
I guess I was right. Bradley and I did make plans for going to his house for Christmas. Today was now officially Christmas, and I already did give my friends their presents. I mailed the Christmas cards to my friends back in Indiana on Christmas Eve morning, which they should all have their Christmas cards later tonight, or tomorrow. I woke up that morning to the smell of pancakes, and gotten down to see Christmas tree shaped pancakes. Mmm, good. My mom had given me a plate of pancakes, and I sat down next to my dad.
"These pancakes are so good, Mom." I said through the mouthful of pancakes.
"You're going to love your Christmas presents." Mom winked at me.
"I wonder what it is." I say. After breakfast, I made my way to the living room, and so did my parents. I opened my Christmas presents, and noticed I gotten a new dress for Bradley's Christmas dinner. I also received a Mighty Med sweatshirt from Andy.
"Thanks Mom and Dad." I thanked, hugging them. I took a look at the dress,gazing at how beautiful it was. It was a dark red one, short at the sleeves, and had a lace flower print at the top.
"You probably should wear those with black leggings since it's cold out." Mom warned. Wow, cold in California? That was a first. I go upstairs to notice my phone ringing, and of course it was a call from Bradley.
"Hey Bradley." I greeted.
"Hi. What did you get for Christmas so far?" Bradley asked.
"Well, so far I gotten this really cute dress and some cards from my family along with friends back in Indiana." I answered.
"Are you wearing this cute dress to the Christmas party?" Bradley wondered in a flirty tone.
"Of course, silly."
"Haha, well I'll pick you up in a little while. Love you." Bradley says.
"Love you too." I replied, then we hung up. I decided to take a shower since I only had a little while until Bradley came. I blow dried my hair, which my hair super curly although it was natural for it to get this curly at times. I put on the dress,leggings,and just thought, wow. I looked good. My phone lights up, which shows a text from Bradley telling me he's here. After slipping on my dress shoes,I headed downstairs, and said goodbye to my parents.
I gotten out, and when I got in the car, I noticed Bradley was wearing something nice too. He had nice plaid dark red buttoned up shirt on, and all I thought was wow, he looked so sexy.
"Wow, you sure do look gorgeous." Bradley complimented me. I just smiled in thanks, and we gotten to his house. Before we had gotten upstairs to his room, his parents greeted me.
"Oh Ashlee, you looks so nice!" Bradley's Mom complimented.
"Wow, looks like you and me when we were younger." Daddy-yo Perry reminded, getting romantic with Bradley's mom.
Bark,bark!
"Hey, was that Gidget?" I asked, wondering where she was.
"Yeah it was," Bradley says quickly,"lets go up to my room." We gotten upstairs up to my room, and noticed there were white Christmas lights around the walls of his bedroom.
"Just for us. I thought we could have a Christmas night of our own since everyone's out." Bradley smirked.
"Oh. Sounds good to me." I agreed, looking around for the mistletoe, which wasn't even on the ceiling.
"Oh you'll get your special Christmas kiss." Bradley remarked, reading my mind. He grinned, and we sat together on his bed.
"So, what are we doing for this Christmas,Bradley?" I wondered.
"I'm not spoiling the surprise." Bradley teases.
"We should probably go downstairs, there's probably some family members already." I decided, and we head out of his room, going downstairs. His grandparents have came in through the door the minute we gotten downstairs.
"Grandma, Grandpa!" Bradley greeted, hugging them.
"Boy it's cold out in California today," Grandma confirmed, making a brr noise along with a pretend shiver.
"Been the first time ever since 1968." Grandpa Perry remembered.
"Feels like 1968 all over again." Bradley's grandma agreed.
"Ashlee, would you like to help with the Christmas cookies?" Bradley's mom asked me.
"Of course." I say.
"Great. It's always been a family tradition, and since you're part of the family, you can help out! Plus with you being very creative." Bradley's mom concluded.
"You know me." I laugh. Bradley stayed in the living room with the rest of his uncles,father, and dad, while I stayed with his aunts,moms,along with his three older sisters.
"Time to bake the cookies! I gotten the dinner done last night." Bradley's mom declared.
"Yes. The guys don't know what they are missing." Mackenzie joked, and we all laugh.
"True." Aunt Joy agreed, chuckling.
"So, how about we make a lot of cookies, some for Ashlee to take home with her family?" Bradley's mom asked.
"Sounds great." I responded.
"Alright. Let's get to baking." Madison insisted. We've made sugar cookies,using Christmas cutters to make them into trees,stars,snowmen,Santa hats,etc. I couldn't wait to eat these.
"Alright guys, time to decorate the cookies now." Bradley's mom confirmed, getting out the Christmas colored frostings and sprinkles. I colored most of the stars, and trees, since they were so cool to make out of all of the cookies.
"Christmas dinner has officially started." Bradley's mom stated. I sat in between Bradley and Jessica, getting ready to eat our dinner. After eating our dinner,we all gotten ourselves a Christmas cookie.
"Which ones did you decorate?" Bradley asked.
"Most of the Christmas trees and stars." I answered, and he picks out a Christmas tree one.
"Wow, you did a really great job at decorating the cookies." Bradley complimented.
"Thank you."
It was time to open presents. I was a bit surprised to have received Christmas cards, but at the same time I wasn't. I had received a new soft blanket from Bradley's grandma. It was like my purple one at home,but in a different color, which was red.
"Thank you,Grandma." I remembered she insisted me to call her grandma too as if she was already one of my own. Usually I was like that with family members, always unsure on what to call them. I noticed Bradley didn't even give me mine yet.
I gave Bradley my presents, and he was happy with the cologne along with the Boston Red Sox merchandise.
"Thank you, Ashlee. Can't wait to try this cologne." Bradley said.
"Your welcome, now for mine?" I asked him.
"You'll open up yours later." Bradley whispered, reading my mind. A little while later, everyone went home except for me who stayed.
"What a good Christmas." Bradley's mom declared.
"Now can I open my present? You already opened yours." I reminded him.
"Yeah, come with me." Bradley whispered, leading me upstairs to his room again.
He gotten into his closet, and pulls out two gifts. One small present, and one big present both wrapped in silver wrapping paper.
"Open this one first." Bradley orders, giving me the small gift. I opened the present, which reveals a necklace and matching earrings in my birthstone.
"Thanks Bradley. These are beautiful." I say, staring at them for a long time. Bradley put the necklace around me, and I put in the earrings.
"Beautiful. Goes with your outfit,"Bradley says, smiling,"now open the big one." I unwrapped the wrapping paper from the big gift, which reveals a box. I lifted the lid, and it reveals the cutest thing ever: a Yorkie puppy.
"Aww, a Yorkie puppy!" I exclaimed, and the puppy starts giving me kisses.
"Merry Christmas, Ashlee." Bradley says. The puppy had a tiny light pink bow.
"Thank you." Before I try to kiss him, Bradley puts a finger to my lips.
"Hold on," he whispered. He hangs the mistletoe on the hook from the ceiling above me,turns off the light, then comes to sit beside me on the bed. I noticed the white Christmas lights show off their light.
"Now we can kiss." Bradley says softly, and kisses me. He had laid me down, and gotten on top of me, kissing me that way. I could smell the new,familiar Bod cologne on him. Mmm, it smelled so good. Bradley then pulls away, catching his breath. I noticed the puppy was whimpering, wanting attention.
"Looks like the puppy is jealous." Bradley joked.
"I need to come up with a name for her.." I say, looking up names. That's when it hit me. I was going to name my puppy Mollie.
"I know, Mollie." I confirmed.
"Mollie is a good name." Bradley agreed.
"It fits her perfectly." I say as Mollie wags her tail, happy.
"Want to watch a Christmas movie?" Bradley asked me.
"Of course. How about Elf?" I asked.
"That's what I was thinking too. Elf it is." Bradley decided, turning on Netflix. He turns on the movie Elf, and I had my new blanket wrapped around me. Mollie rested on my lap, and Bradley wraps his arms around me, cuddling with me. The rest of the night we stayed up watching Christmas movies, even some that were our childhood favorites. We even watched Good Luck Charlie,It's Christmas!
"I was so young." Bradley remembered.
"That's when I had my huge crush on you." I reminded, and Bradley laughs. Then I started to fall asleep beside Bradley with Mollie resting in between us, curled up, enjoying the warmth. Bradley wrapped his arms around me, and kisses me goodnight. What a wonderful Christmas. I had to say this was the best one I've ever had. I spent Christmas with the love of my life. I couldn't wait for the future Christmases.