forty-four

Bradley's POV:
I woke up to the sight of Ashlee sleeping. She had her arms wrapped around my chest, holding me close to her. I let go of her gently, almost ready to leave. Then I remembered:

Her parents were away.

I sat up on the bed, checking for notifications on my phone. I got a message from BBC radio, asking me if Ashlee and I wanted to do an interview this afternoon. Before I could reply, I felt two hands rub my back, wrapping her arms around my chest. I looked over at Ashlee, who was still looked a little sleepy.
"Good morning sleeping beauty." I joked.
"Whatcha looking at?" Ashlee wondered.
"Oh, just got a message from CBS Sacramento. They are wondering if we want to do an interview together with them this afternoon."
"I'd love to." Ashlee said. I remembered Sabrina never wanted to do interviews with me like other couples did. It was great Ashlee was up to the chance for doing that.
"Let's eat breakfast first. I'm making it this time." I insisted.
"Alright." Since Ashlee already has her legs wrapped around me, I gave her a piggyback ride downstairs. She dropped to her feet, and goes to the couch,turning on the tv. Coincidentally, Mighty Med was on. It was the first episode, aka,"Saving the People Who Save People."
"Wow, time flew by, huh Bradley?" Ashlee asked, looking at me, then at the tv screen me. The only difference was that I grew my hair out longer and lost some weight.
"Yeah, it sure did." I agreed. I got the stuff out to make an omelet, remembering the last time I made one. It turned out so good this time. I was surprised Ashlee didn't say any sarcastic remarks about me cooking breakfast. I remember Sabrina made a comment,which was,"Wow,a boy actually trying to cook breakfast instead of a girl?"
What? A guy can't cook breakfast for his own girlfriend? You know, your girlfriends didn't have to cook all the time, a boy could too.
While cooking and frying the egg, Ashlee wrapped her arms around me.
"It smells so good,Bradley." She gave me a kiss on the cheek, and went back to watching tv. I heard The Simpsons playing, not surprised Ashlee turned that on. A little while later, I was finished with the omelet.
"I'm finished,Ashlee! Come try this." I declared. Ashlee came into the kitchen to make her plate. I even made toast along with it. I poured a couple cups of Orange Juice, and helped set the table.
Ashlee took a bite of the omelet, a smile appearing on her lips.
"Mmm, this is so good." She murmured.
"I'm glad you think it's good." I say, happy Ashlee loved the omelet I made. Just like that, she was finished eating it. She came up to give me a kiss on the cheek, and went upstairs.
"I'm going to take a shower before we go." Ashlee called. I waited for Ashlee to come downstairs by watching a random baseball game that was on. I decided to come upstairs, just in case Ashlee needed anything.
Like I predicted, she did.
"Hey,Bradley, can you hand me my light pink dress? It's in my closet." I look in her closet, finding a light pink dress. I go in her bathroom, finding her wearing a towel.
"Uh. Thank you." Ashlee started to blush, getting the light pink dress.
I noticed something in her closet that looked familiar. I pulled out a blue shirt with long dark grayish sleeves, which had buttons near the collar of it.

It was my shirt.

I found a blue pin at the tag, which made me remember when filming for Pants On Fire, this shirt had my name pinned to it. I started to smile. Ashlee had this the whole entire time? I thought I lost this for good.
I decided to put it on, seeing if it still fits me. With that being said, it does.
I look in the mirror, having flashbacks to when I wore it on the set of Pants On Fire. Ashlee wraps her arms around my waist, leaning her head on my shoulder.
"You finally noticed I had your shirt." Ashlee said.
"I did,didn't I,"I replied,"how about we go back to my house real quick? So that way, I can change into one of my nice outfits there."
"Of course we can." Ashlee said. Before we left,Mollie made an appearance.
"How about we bring Mollie with?" Ashlee suggested.
"That would be a great idea." I agreed. We went to my house, where Ashlee decides to stay downstairs with my mom.
"Hi Ashlee, why'd you dress so nicely today?" Mom wondered.
"Me and Bradley have an interview today." Ashlee responded.
"Aww, I see you brought Mollie too." Mom notices, holding Mollie. I go upstairs to my room, finding my black,long sleeved shirt with the white collar. It was the outfit I wore at the Thor Premiere a couple of years ago. I put on a pair of nice jeans, and my black dress shoes with it. I combed my hair, and sprayed on some cologne. I look in the mirror again, and thought I was good.
I went downstairs, where Ashlee and Mom were talking about the interview.
"I can't believe you two are doing an interview together. I don't know about you guys, but I think it's awfully cute you guys are doing an interview together." Mom pointed out.
"I do too." I smiled at Ashlee, and give her a kiss. We pull away, looking at the clock.
"It's time to go. See you later,Mom." I promised. We walked out the door,Ashlee still holding Mollie.
"I have a feeling they are going to love Mollie." Ashlee predicted.
"I do too."
I drove us to the CBS Sacramento set, where there was two people waiting for us. I held onto Ashlee's arm, just in case we bumped into someone rude, or tried to hurt Ashlee.
We got in, meeting with Tracy Clark and William Brady, the newest talk show hosts for CBS Sacramento. William Brady sure had a cool last time, if you know who I am talking about. Ashlee and I both sat across from William and Tracy, both of us preparing for the interview. I noticed Ashlee was right about Mollie being able to be here with us. I guess the interview starts, cause someone yells out,"and it's filming!"
"Your dog is so cute! What's her name?" Tracy asked.
"Mollie." I look over to see the cameramen getting a zoom in on Mollie. I couldn't stop looking Ashlee mostly the entire time.
"So,Ashlee, we heard you got success from Mighty Med, and that it was Bradley who suggested the part to you?"
"It was. He offered that part, he said I'd be perfect for the role since according to him, I was beautiful and sweet enough for it." Ashlee replied, looking over at me. Her eyes were so sparkly, I could see my reflection in her eyes. I loved when that happened.
"Also, we heard you two are dating.. is that true?" Tracy wondered.
"Yes, yes it is." I answered.
"Who asked out who?" William asked.
"I did." I replied.
"Awww, otp, otp!" Tracy chanted, making us end up laughing.
"And Bradley gave me Mollie." Ashlee smiled at me, blushing a little.
"How cute! And Ashlee, we heard about your recent song covers along with the new movie you're starring in, titled,'Anna Dressed in Blood.' What's that about?"
"Well, it's about a boy named Cas, a ghost hunter, going after a ghost girl named Anna Korlov, who murdered about 20 people due to a curse. Yet, when getting to know her, he falls in love with her during the process." Ashlee explained.
"Sounds interesting, I can't wait to watch it." Tracy declared.
"Can't wait for the work you guys are going to be working on in the future. You'll always be a wonderful couple according to me,William, and many others."
"Thank you." Ashlee thanked.
It was finally the end of the interview.
After that, Ashlee and I decided to have a day of our own for a little while. I drove us to Culver's, picking us up a couple of two ice cream cones. I decided to surprise Ashlee by getting the rainbow ice cream for her.
"Woah,Bradley. I never had a rainbow colored ice cream before." Ashlee admits as I hand her the ice cream cone. She takes a lick out of it, then giving Mollie a lick.
"So what do you want to do today? Maybe we should have a getaway weekend too. You know, so that way this month could go by fast in order for the 5SOS concert to come."
"I like the sound of that. How about after my parents get home from their vacation? They come back tomorrow." Ashlee reminded.
"Alright. I know the perfect place to go to." I started smiling. Californian Campgrounds. That place was so romantic, and would be the perfect place for us to spend some time together.
"What is it?" Ashlee wondered. I noticed she was almost done with her ice cream cone.
"It's a surprise." I insist, winking at her.
"How about we have a picnic after this?" Ashlee suggested.
"Sounds like a plan. How about we get the stuff for the picnic first?" I decided.
"Alright." Ashlee gave me a kiss, then I drove us to the store. By the time I made it there,Ashlee was already done with her ice cream. After a few bites, I was done my ice cream.
Being my gentleman self like always,I opened the car door for Ashlee.
"You've got to stay here,Mollie. I'll be right back." Ashlee promised. I decided to hold onto Ashlee's arm again, in case anything happened.
"How about you go get the chips down there, and I'll get the condiments here." Ashlee ordered, and I nodded. At least I was near here.