forty-seven

Bradley's POV:
Two weeks past. Now it was only one more day till Ashlee and I would be going to the concert.
I knew something was up with Ashlee,though. She hinted she had something to give me after meeting 5SOS.
We were departing from Thousand Oaks tonight, meaning it was the time to start packing my bags. This concert was all the way in Sacramento, which was pretty far then I imagined. I decided I'd just drive us there since Sacramento was located in the same state as Thousand Oaks. We would be staying there for about 5 days, both of us wanting a little tour together of Sacramento after the day of the concert.
"You look excited." I pointed out at Ashlee, noticing her wide open smile.
"Why wouldn't I be? Seeing my four loves with my one true love." Ashlee reminded, leaning in to give me a kiss. Somehow it was five o'clock already, making me surprised at how much time flew by. In the meantime,Ashlee and I snuggled up together watching a throwback Good Luck Charlie episode.
"One more episode after this and we have to leave." I said, looking at my black watch.
"I love this episode." Ashlee stated, noticing it was the episode,"The Bob Duncan Experience."
"Me too." I agreed. We laughed at how me and Rico were both arguing over the Lemonade, which made me remember how fun it was filming Good Luck Charlie. Man, I sure missed it.
Like I predicted, watching another episode of Good Luck Charlie made the time go fly fast. We said our goodbyes to our parents, who were both having a night out together. That doesn't surprise me.
"You go ahead and sit in the car. I'll put your bags in the trunk." I offered, taking her bags. I put them in the trunk like I promised, and went in the drivers seat.
"I can't believe the concert is literally in 24 hours." Ashlee said, shaking her head.
"Me neither." I agreed, starting the car. We drove off into the sunset, both of us watching our parents waving goodbye at us. I turned on 5SOS, listening to the entire album during the drive to Sacramento.
I got a hold of Ashlee's hand, kissing it. I was still anxious to find out what her surprise was for me. Just then, we finally made it to the hotel we were going to be staying at. The way up the elevator, I had a hold of Ashlee's bags along with mine. We made it up to our hotel room, both of us beginning to unpack our bags.
"I made reservations at the Moxie Restaurant for us to dine out together tonight." I said.
"Aww,Bradley.You did?"
"Yep." I couldn't stop smiling. These past few days are going to probably one of the greatest moments of our life. I was so excited to be going to my first concert with Ashlee. It reminded of the exact same situation of taking her to her first Red Sox game, and premiere too.
I waited for Ashlee to get dressed by sitting down on the edge of the bed. Then that's when my jaw dropped. Ashlee came out of the restroom wearing a tight, indigo blue dress. I felt my mouth water at the sight of her wearing that. She came to me, smiling at how pathetic I was acting. She pins me down, beginning to kiss me. She rubs my chest, beginning to unfasten my bow. I pull away, remembering about the reservation.
"Ashlee, the reservation." I reminded her, sitting up with her on my lap.
"Oh,right. Then I'll get back to you on this." She smirked.
I got a hold of her hand, walking towards the elevator. On the way out of the hotel, someone smiled at us, knowing that we were in love. A couple others just gave us a weird look at us running out like that. But we didn't care. I opened the car door for Ashlee, then driving us to the Moxie Restaurant. I remembered going here for the first time, knowing how romantic it was coming here. Of course we sat in a private area, both of us together in a booth.
We ordered the same thing, which was funny how we always do somehow.
I guess you could say we had the same taste.
We finished our dinner quickly, only because I wanted to make this night special, the night before the concert tomorrow. When we got out of the car, I grabbed a hold of Ashlee, turning her around in order to face me.
"How about a romantic night.. A really romantic night." I whispered, our foreheads leaning against each other. When I whispered that, she got the hint. She wraps her legs around my waist, smashing her lips against mine. Luckily when we entered the hotel, no one was here to see us make out. It was complete darkness, so I had to be careful where I led Ashlee to. I found the elevator, trying my best to press the up button.

It wasn't weird at all kissing your girlfriend in a elevator at midnight...

We made it to our room, me sliding the card for us to go in. When we made it to the bed, I pressed her down gently on the bed.
We continued to kiss, the both of us not wanting to stop. My fingers made it up the way to her thigh, tickling the sides of it. She giggled, which made me smile.

I loved that giggle of hers.

My lips made it all the way down to her neck, kissing the side of it. Ashlee had her arms wrapped around my back, rubbing it.
Oh, that felt wonderful. Those tiny hands of hers rubbing it.
As I begin to pull down the strap of her dress, she began to undo my suit. She unfastened the bow tie, just like we did before arriving to the restaurant. She threw it aside, and unbuttoned my white shirt underneath it all, revealing my torso. She feels my abs, her hands beginning to warm up my body. I finally made it to where that tight,skimpy dress of here was completely off. I leaned up, enjoying the view of Ashlee laying there in her lace underwear. My hands rubbed the sides of her bare arms, loving the soft feeling of them. My lips met where her collarbone was, my hands feeling her waist.
Ashlee's fingers ran through my hair, messing it up a little. I felt her hands rub the back of my neck,which was very soothing. My lips made it to wear her stomach was, and I pull away for a moment.
"You know, if we ever had a baby, I would never stop kissing that stomach of yours." I confessed, making her laugh.
"And if we ever had a baby, it would never want to be separated from you then." Ashlee flirts, wrapping her arms around my neck. She makes it to where her body was on top of mine, taking control this time.
Her hands run down my chest, then she began to kiss me there. She leaves lovebites on my skin,leaving me moan softly.
"Do something more," I whispered,"please sweetheart."
Listening to me, she gently grazes my hands over her bare arms, and chest. It seemed to me she was satisfied with teasing me, her fingertips dancing over the hardening tent in my jeans. Suddenly,something in me snaps. I growled playfully, flipping her over while pinning her wrists above her head.
"You're going to regret doing that." I mumbled playfully, kissing her sweet lips.
What another romantic night. The entire night, her body was on top of mine again, her back faced me. I wrapped my arms around her bare waist,holding her tightly. I rested my head on her shoulder, whispering in her ear,"18 more hours, babe."
And it was surprisingly true. The moment we both been waiting for was in 18 hours. Oh, how I couldn't wait to see her squealing at the sight of seeing 5SOS.
"Now 17." She whispers as the clock in this hotel room dings at 1:00.
Wow. 17 more hours. Could this get any better?