forty-five

Bradley's POV:
I woke up that morning in a fort beside Ashlee. I wrapped my arms around her waist,pulling her close to me. I leaned my head on her shoulder, giving her a kiss on the cheek. I decided to rub her side, wanting her to wake up.
Just then, Mom came in, then smiled warmly.
"Awww. Twinning in Red Sox pajamas?" She whispered.
"Yeah." I looked back at Ashlee, who was still sleeping peacefully.
"Well, just to let you know Ashlee's parents are home. You gotta bring her home soon." Mom ordered.
"I will." I promised.
"Alright." Mom closes the door, leaving it back to where Ashlee and I were alone.
I started kissing Ashlee's cheek, hoping she'd wake up. I reach over to kiss her on the lips, which works since she begins to open her eyes.
"Good morning sleeping beauty." I greeted, just like yesterday morning.
"Good morning." She says,then yawning.
"Your parents are home." I replied. Her expression was filled with worry, which made me blame myself partially for not staying at her house instead. That way she could of greeted her parents when they walked through the door instead of her waiting for their greeting. This was all my fault. But I knew I'd be able to make it up to her with our weekend together.

Ashlee's POV:
"Can you take me home?" I asked him,beginning to panic.
"Of course." Bradley answered. I got a hold of my dress, getting ready to change back into it.
"Oh, you can keep those pajamas. I already have the same pair." Bradley insisted.
"Thank you." I smiled, giving him a kiss. Bradley followed me downstairs and into the car, driving me to my house.
"Maybe you can ask your parents about us having our weekend together." Bradley suggested.
"You want to come inside?" I asked him.
"Sure." We went inside,seeing Mom and Dad back in my living room.
"Hey, look who finally showed up." Mom jokes.
"Hey Mom,Dad. So.. listen. Is it ok if I could have a weekend with Bradley?"
"Of course,when? This weekend?" Dad asked.
"Yes."
"Well I don't see why not. Me and your father had one. So its fine with us." Mom said.
"Thanks guys." I gave my parents a hug, then pull away.
"I see that you and Bradley are twinning. How cute." Mom pointed out.
A little while later after we both packed our bags, getting ready to leave. Before we left,Madyson and Jake came to say goodbye.
"Don't harm her while you're there,Bradley. If you do, you're dead meat." Maddy threatens.
"I won't." Bradley promised.
"I know him,Maddy. He won't harm her sweetheart." Jake agreed, giving Madyson a kiss, then pulling away to say goodbye.
"See you in a few more days. Promise me we'll have bro time."Jake insisted.
"You betcha. One on one for Xbox with Austin?" Bradley joked.
"You know it,dude." Jake laughed.
"Another vacation," Maddy teased,"just kidding. Have a good few days with your lover."
"I will." I gave her a hug, then got in the car with Bradley. Bradley honks the car as we left the street, watching Madyson and Jake wave at us in the car mirror.
"Finally, our weekend. So where exactly are we going? Does it take long?"
"It's a surprise." Bradley started smirking.
I decided to be fine with him keeping it at a surprise, and began to tweet some fans. One of them asked me what I love about Bradley, and I answered with this:
"I love how Bradley is always supportive, and how he's the sweetest guy I've ever met. I love him with all my heart.❤️"
Another person asked me something interesting, which was:
Is @MrsAshleePerry your Twitter account?🙀
I didn't know how to respond to that. How did they find my fanpage? I decided to be honest, and tweet,"Yes.😏💕"
After tweeting a bunch of fans and liking some of their photos on Instagram, we were finally here. I noticed it took about a hour to get here too.
"We're here." Bradley smiled at me. He opened the car door for me, and got our luggage. I looked around, seeing a few other people here,a lake, and a forest.
"It's the most romantic campground in California. I'll show you to our little cabin house." Bradley decided, getting a hold of my hand. We finally showed up to this small cabin house. When we got inside, it was bigger than it was on the outside. I unpacked my bags, putting my clothes in the top part of the dresser,while Bradley put his in the bottom part. I looked out the window,seeing other couples here too. Just then,Bradley wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me.
"So, how about we go for a hike together?" Bradley suggested.
"Sure. Have you been here before?" I wondered.
"Oh,yeah,hundreds of times. I know where we'll be going." Bradley promised.
"Okay,good." I sighed in relief. While on the hike,Bradley offers to give me a piggy back ride.
"I'm actually in the mood for a piggyback ride right now." I admitted.
"Good thing I'm giving you one. Also, you'll like this view much better when you're up here with me." Bradley hinted.
And turns out, he was right. I did like the view. He walked up the top of this tall hill, which helped me and Bradley see the clear,blue sky.
"That's a wonderful view,love." I whispered in his ear, then giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"I know." Bradley looked over at me, a warm smile appearing on his face.
We stared at the view for a while, we went somewhere else.
The whole entire time for our hike,Bradley was still willing to give me a piggyback ride.
"Bradley, you can put me down now if ya want." I insist, but he wouldn't bulge.
"No, I love giving you a piggyback ride." Bradley responded. I smile at him, then reaching over to give him a kiss. Our last stop at the hike was this beautiful tree. I noticed it had lanterns hanging all over the branches, surrounding us with light. The lighting wasn't bright considering the fact having sunlight out.
I noticed there was a blanket spread across the grass, set up with food.
"Aww,Bradley. Did you set this up?" I asked.
"Nope. What's romantic and peaceful about this place is that other people come to set up this for you so that way, you get to the romance right away." Bradley began to smirk.
"I'm beginning to love this place all ready." I smirk back at him. I noticed there was wine, which made me nervous at first.
"It's fine, we can have a little sip of it. After all, we are almost 18." Bradley reminded, taking a sip of the wine. Feeling a bit more comfortable, I take a sip too. Bradley and I clinked our glasses together, then leaning in to kiss each other. After eating our dinner, which was steak with rice, Bradley gave me a piggyback ride again the way back to our cabin. It was dark out now, no longer being sunset, having five stunning shades of ombré color. Bradley dropped me to my feet, but only to get a hold of my legs, walking in with me kissing his lips while holding me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, letting him lead me to the bed. He laid me on the bed soothingly, beginning to kiss me. He began to pull off some of my shirt, but stopped like the way he did yesterday.
"May I-"
"You may." I interrupted him, smiling. He smiled back, and continued to pulling off my shirt. He unzipped my pants too, leaving in my bra and underwear like we did yesterday. He got a hold of hands, making me pull off his Patriots shirt. I noticed his muscular like body, which made me enjoy this view of him. His abs showed, making me have a flashback of asking myself,"Does he have abs under that shirt of his?"
Just as he was about to kiss me, he pulled away, thinking for a second.
"What?" I asked him.
"Oh, nothing. I'm just curious, that's all." He excused.
"What? Curious about what?" I insisted. He sat up, pausing himself from our make out session.
"It's just... we've been dating for almost a year,Ashlee. And I never once had been able to see your body, or at least part of it. Now.. I have a question. Do you trust me?" Bradley questioned. I didn't blame him for being so curious. I mean, I seen him shirtless. It wouldn't be fair of me to allow him, my loving,trustworthy boyfriend,to at least see the top part of me.
"Alright, I mean, I seen you shirtless." I reminded. His face lit up. I reached for his hands, allowing him to unstrap my bra. I put it aside, and just stared up at him, blushing.
"Why are you blushing?" He wondered.
"Cause I don't have big ones like other girls.. you know.. models." I admitted.
"Aww.. Ashlee. You don't need big ones. I don't care about whether you have a big butt or don't have one. All that matters to me is your personality. Don't be so embarrassed. In my opinion, all of you, and every part of you is beautiful." Bradley complimented. I gazed into his eyes, warmed by his compliment.
"That's the sweetest thing that someone has ever said to me." I smiled up at him.
He smiled back.
"Now, where were we?" He asked me, his smile turning into a smirk. His hands cradled my face, pressing his lips onto mine. His hands felt my breasts, his fingers circling them. He pulled away, still being close to me though, lifting my chin. He kisses me underneath my chin, then making his way all the way down to my collarbone. He somehow kisses my collarbone all around, and to chest. That's when my body begins to shake a little. His lips made his way all the way down to my upper breast, then to my stomach. He rubs my arms, soothing me. He then moved his hands to my hips,his fingertips tickling me. He went back and forth, until he made it all the way down to my thigh. My hands pressed against his chest, stroking his tense body once again like I did yesterday.
He got a hold of me, placing me in his arms.
"How about a French kiss?" He asked me, stroking my cheek.
"Well,of course." I smiled at him.
There was no pause, no decision to be made, no slow approach at all. Just the fact that Bradley continued. He moved in, and his mouth presses against mine. I allowed his tongue to fill my mouth,like a key fitting perfectly through a door's keyhole. While doing this, he stroked the most sensitive,soft spots and retreating only to return. I couldn't hold back the moan that escaped as his mouth reached over mine again. I lunged into him, bringing my breasts in contact with his chest. I ran my fingers through his hair, feeling the back of neck along with it. I wonder what his thoughts were while doing romantic things like this...

Bradley's POV:
Her hands ran along the sides of my neck and into my hair. She pulled me closer, holding me tighter than ever. I started off slow and searching, but that was only I wasn't sure if she was going to be comfortable doing this, both of us being romantic like this. Hey, who cares though? At least I'm loving this girl, one of my biggest fans since she was in grade school actually. It felt nice finally doing these romantic things with her. Who knew Instagram likes and simple tweets with each other would turn out to be us kissing each other all over the place? But all I knew, was that this was love at first sight that was for sure.
"Bradley," Ashlee moans, interrupting my thoughts. My guesses and conclusions were that she was enjoying this quite well.
I noticed it was midnight, but I didn't care. We were by ourselves. We had privacy. We wouldn't be interrupted for loving each other.
"Bradley... Could you hand me that nearby Red Sox jersey?" She asked, leaning up. I inhaled the scent of her Scarlet Kiss perfume, and just went to go get the Red Sox jersey. I handed it to her, which made my heart flutter when she slipped it on.
"Okay, this is the best night of my life." I murmured, enjoying the view of Ashlee in a Red Sox jersey with underwear on.
She must of heard me cause all she did was smile. She laid down, ready for me to go back to kissing her. I pulled her closer to me, my left hand on her cheek, while my right hand cradling her body. I right hand then went to her thigh, rubbing it back and forth. All of a sudden, she pushes me delicately down to the bed, taking control.
"Taking control now cause you are wearing that Red Sox jersey now,huh?" I flirted.
"Yep." She whispered, a smile spreading across her face. I lifted her up, her angelic,dazzling eyes gazing into mine. I took a moment to lay there and admire her magnificent beauty. The way her cheekbones were popped out, her eyes being so expressive,her nose not being too big, being incredibly small,her lips being burgundy from the wine we drank earlier, and not to mention her long,alluring hair. That's why I was thankful for this girl to be mine. I considered myself very lucky for being with this girl. She was really the only person I've ever met who was supportive of what I did, even if it was dumb or stupid. She was always supportive no matter what, and always found a way to try and understand the situations I was facing. She kisses me goodnight, then wrapped her arms around my chest, holding me tight. I rubbed my fingers through her locks of brown hair, telling her I loved her with all my heart. I watched her fall asleep in my arms, which was insanely adorable to watch. I kissed her forehead, and the entire night I held her like that in my arms. She didn't even want to escape. I could tell. I couldn't wait to experience another day with her. We both knew we were gunna love it as long as we're together. Even if it's a weird day together, we'll still love it. That was part of being in love.

Hey guys! So I hope you enjoyed chapter forty-five! Sorry if you guys don't like romantic,revealing parts like these, but hey, they are in love,cut them some slack! Anyway.. I have some good news, and some bad news. Bad news, is that this story is ending on chapter fifty! I know what you're thinking(possibly) why ending it now? Well, I feel as if there should be a sequel. That's the good news! Plus... Having more than fifty chapters would be a little too much! I know you guys are gunna love the appearances from the 5SOS band members. Also... I have a huge favor to ask you guys! I was wondering if you could get my fanfic to 10k reads? That would be so cool if m fanfic reached 10k reads! Anyway, hope you enjoy the next chapters in my fanfic! Credits to katiegirl1516 for he photo by the way. -Ashlee