thirty-three

Ashlee's POV:
I woke up next to Bradley, getting nervous at first. I gotten worried when I woke up next to him on Christmas. Sure it was romantic and all, but what if something would have happened over night? I mean, I didn't want to be one of the teenage,pregnant, disney queens. I untangled myself from Bradley's hold, looking over my phone for any notifications. I saw on Instagram many mentions in comments and tagging in photos. What was going on? I opened up Instagram, noticing one of the people from the party last night took a video of me singing, caption being:
"Woah, this girl rocked last night. Good job, @/Ashlee_K_Lockwood12!💕🎶"

Oh no.

A video?

I didn't like the sound of that.

I went to the next one, seeing another video of me,their caption being:
"Follow this girl! She's so rad. @/Ashlee_K_Lockwood12👌🎵"
How many people have posted this? When I looked on how many followers I had, the video got me a follower boost. I reached 850k already, and I noticed I was catching up to Bradley, who was still at 900k followers. I gotten onto twitter, checking whats trending.

Oh my gosh.

I was trending.

The first time in my life I was actually trending, twitter wise. The trending was #AshleeSings5Sos, and every time it was mentioned in a tweet, everyone was saying how good I was. I also noticed some people were trying to tag 5sos, even the bandmates, which were:Michael Clifford, Luke Hemmings,Calum Hood,and Ashton Irwin.
Just then, Bradley wraps his arms around my waist, looking over my shoulder.
"Whatcha looking at?" Bradley asked, having his adorable,sleeping tone. I noticed his hair was a mess, which was also cute. Usually when he had his hair in a miss, part of his hair was down instead of straight up.
"I'm trending, Bradley."
I couldn't help but not believe what I just said. How could I, a beginning Disney Channel star, be trending so fast and so easily? Were Disney Channel stars always used to this?
"That's what happens when you're famous, Ashlee." Bradley reminded once again. How many times was he going to say this to me?
"I know, but, still." I say softly.
I found many tagged photos of me, especially ones from my friends and big fans. Even some that are just random people tagging me. This day was probably the most times I've been tagged in only one day. I guess singing 5SOS or any song gives you popularity boost or something. That morning, Bradley sneaks me downstairs, then going with me to my house to collect my stuff. When we got there, we sneak upstairs to my room just like sneaking downstairs out of Bradley's house. Let say, this sneaking plan actually worked for us. When we got upstairs to my room, I found Mollie in my room, wagging her tail and barking like crazy.
"Someone is happy to see you," Bradley joked.
"I know," I reply,"hi there cutie pie."
Mollie came up to my knees, wanting me to hold her in my arms. I pick her up like she wanted, and held her close to me, Mollie giving me loads of kisses.
I heard a camera shot, then turning my attention to seeing Bradley smirking, his phone in front of his face.
"You took a pic? Really?" I asked, smirking back at him.
"What? I needed a pic of the two cutiepies." Bradley insisted, and I blush. Mollie must of took it as a compliment too, cause then she goes to give Bradley a kiss this time.
"Aww. How cute." I teased, then giving Bradley a kiss. I then heard the sound of Maddy's FaceTime ringtone going from my phone, and I quickly go answer it, Bradley appearing right behind me.
"Hey, I got big news." Maddy says, excited.
"What?" I asked her. I noticed in the upper corner of the screen,Bradley was about to give me a side kiss.
"I'm going to be on Chicago PD!" Maddy exclaimed, happy.
Then that's when I remembered it.. The show. Maddy always told me how good Chicago Fire was, and how it sometimes had mashup episodes with Chicago PD even. She even showed me a couple episodes of the show too. All I thought as she explained how she got the part, was wow. Dreams really did come true. I mean, we fulfilled our dreams of dating Bradley and Jake,also finishing the last season of Mighty Med all together. Was this real? Was this really reality, or just all a dream to me?
"Ashlee, you there? Cause it kinda looks like Bradley is the only one listening to me at this point."
"Uh, yeah I'm here." I say, quickly turning back my attention to Maddy. But still, I never know dreams could come true so easily before. All I wondered was that did Maddy think about this too sometimes?