thirty

Bradley's POV:
I woke up that morning next to Ashlee, realizing I didn't take her home. Since Mollie was above us, it made me feel as if we were an older couple. Ashlee I guess wanted to sleep in. I decided to post a couple Christmas pictures of me and Ashlee last night since I had forgot to. I decided to post a picture of her sleeping with Mollie, caption being,"So I got Ashlee this puppy... Looks like she's taken over.😌❤️🐶"
I enjoyed the Christmas presents Ashlee had gotten me, which was some Red Sox sweatshirts,caps, and a new cologne I tried called BOD. Good thing about this cologne, was that it wasn't strong as Axe. I hated axe, and didn't see how most guys thought it smelled good. Just then, Mollie comes over to lick Ashlee's face, waking her up. Ashlee moans, and I laugh cause it was so cute how Mollie woke up Ashlee. Ashlee's eyes wide, nervous.
"I spent the night?" Ashlee asked, sitting up.
"Relax. It was Christmas, not some random day." I reminded, then she calms herself.
"You're right." Ashlee says, sighing in relief. I understood she was nervous because our parents could freak out, but luckily for us it was only Christmas. Besides, other couples probably did the same thing too. Ashlee gotten up, heading to the bathroom to try and clean herself up. I gotten a text from Austin, asking if Ashlee and I wanted to go ice skating with them later, which I do. Ashlee came back, playing with Mollie.
"Hey you." Ashlee greeted, kissing Mollie.
"Want to go ice skating later with Austin and them?"
"Sure i'd love to. Want to have a day with Mollie?" Ashlee asked.
"Sounds like a plan." I smiled at her. Ashlee picks up Mollie, and we went downstairs to take Mollie to Ashlee's house. I knew her parents were fine with Mollie as a new pet since her mom loved Yorkies, and the fact they only had two dogs! We gotten to Ashlee's house in literally a jiff, and headed inside her house where her mom is already up.
"Mom? Meet Mollie." Ashlee introduced, and we all sat together on the floor. Ashlee dropped Mollie gently to the ground so she could take a good look at Mrs.Lockwood.
"Awww. Reminds me of Ava and Mason when they were puppies." Mrs.Lockwood whispered. Ava and Mason appear, alarmed by Mollie's appearance. Mollie was a little scared at first, but gave them a sniff. Did Mollie think Ava and Mason were her parents? Ava gave Mollie a lick, being friendly with her. Then there was Mason, turning his back around, ignoring Mollie.
"Masons always like that with new dogs. It took him a while to get used to Ava." Ashlee admitted, rolling her eyes.
"It's a dog thing, I guess." I say, looking over at Mollie. She came over to me, nibbling my fingers.
"I'm going to go take a shower and freshen up." Ashlee says, heading upstairs, leaving me and Mrs.Lockwood alone together in the living room.
"You did good on the Christmas present. Did you like the presents Ashlee gave you?" Mrs.Lockwood asked me.
"Yes I did." I answered.
"That's good. I remember her always dreaming about giving you presents, and dating you." She remembered. She then turns her attention back to Mollie, who was now making her way over to my lap. I pet her, happy I chose her as the puppy. She was so cute. All Yorkies were. She even did well with Gidgit the first day I gotten her.
"You're so cute." I whispered, kissing the puppy. Ashlee comes downstairs, all freshened up. She had a winter outfit on, with her hair in a ponytail. She was all ready to go.
"Ready?" Ashlee asked.
"Yeah, I am." I smiled. After informing Ashlee's mom where we were going, we decided to have Mollie stay here. It was too cold out for her to go outside, and thought Mollie should get used to Ashlee's house. Sure we were coming back, cause Ashlee wanted to buy some things for Mollie at the pet store. We went to Petsmart, and browsed at the items there. Ashlee picked up a bag of treats, and puppy food for Mollie, I noticed it was Royal Crown with a picture of a Yorkie puppy on it. Cute. Ashlee even decided to purchase an outfit for Mollie. After that, we were done shopping. Last thing we did in the Petsmart was looking at the puppies,kittens,fish, and that was all.
"Aww." Ashlee says, looking over at a kitten.
"Look it's Nemo!" I exclaimed, looking over at a clownfish. We then got back to Ashlee's house, where we were greeted by Mollie.
"She missed you." Ashlee's mom joked.
"Aww,hi. I got a surprise for you." Ashlee greeted, picking up Mollie.
"More like surprises." I reminded her, and we go in the kitchen. Ashlee gets the pet bowl she bought for Mollie, which was black. She poured the puppy food into the bowl, and dropped it to the floor for Mollie to eat. Mollie at first sniffed, unusual to the scent, but then took a bite of the food. Just like that, half of the food was gone!
"Boy she was sure hungry," I say.
"All Yorkies love this food." Ashlee replied. After Mollie was done eating, Ashlee put her collar on. Aww, how cute... I helped put the dog tag on the color, saying the information for Mollie, which said in bold letters:

MOLLIE MAE LOCKWOOD
THOUSAND OAKS,CALIFORNIA
PLEASE CALL THIS NUMBER
IF LOST: ***-****-****

"All taken care of." Ashlee says,looking over at me, smiling. We headed upstairs to her room with Mollie, so that way Mollie gotten used to Ashlee's room. Of course, Mollie sniffed everything in Ashlee's room.
"Her sniffer must be on at all times I guess." I joked, and Ashlee chuckled.
"It's normal for a puppy's first day home. Ava and Mason were like this when they were younger too,you know." Ashlee responded, looking over at Mollie. Mollie looked at Ashlee, her tail wagging,happy. She came over to her, and gave her lots of licks.
"Mollie,stop. That tickles." Ashlee laughed, and I did too.
"Go Mollie." I cheered, and gotten her off of Ashlee.
"My turn." I teased. I kissed Ashlee's cheek, then lips. I wrapped my arms around waist, pulling her up against me, into mine. The whole day, we sat on Ashlee's bed, watching tv together with Mollie on Ashlee's lap.
"Aww. I don't think Mollie ever wants to leave." I whispered.
"I know. I don't want to leave from your arms either." Ashlee agreed, enjoying the comfort of being in my arms.
"This is why I love you." I flirted, kissing her cheek.
"I love everything about you,Bradley. From the moment becoming a fan, I was proud to be one. I loved your smile. I loved your gentlemen,mature,personality. I loved everything you could think of. And now I finally got it," Ashlee says, looking up at me. We kissed, then that's when a phone ring interrupts. It was mine. I looked up at my phone, to see Austin calling me.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Bradley, dude? Where are you? It's 7:30, you were supposed to be here 15 minutes ago." Austin reminded.
"Oh, sorry! Lost track of time, I'll be there in a few minutes." I apologized,hanging up.
"What happened?" Ashlee asked.
"We were supposed to go ice skating fifteen minutes ago. Come on, we have to hurry or they'll think we're ditching them!" I insisted, putting on my jacket. Ashlee gotten a jacket from her closet too, and we headed out.
We rushed out the door, not even saying anything to Ashlee's parents. We went out to the car, and drove us to The Californian Skating Rink. I've been there a few times, but still wasn't very good at ice skating,to be honest. When we got in, I found Piper,Austin,Madyson,and Jake getting ready to put on their skates.
"Ashlee! Bradley! There you guys are, we've been waiting for you for the past twenty minutes." Maddy exclaimed, coming over to hug Ashlee along with Piper.
"It's been a while since we've seen you." Piper says, speaking the truth. It has been a while, seemingly about a couple of weeks.
"Nice Red Sox winter hat." Austin complimented.
"Thanks Austin." I say.
"Well, I don't know about you, but I'm heading out to the rink." Jake says, getting impatient.
"Wait, Jake." Maddy goes after him, and together they skate.
"You guys can go ahead and ice skate, me and Ashlee can stay so we could get ready." I insisted to Austin and Piper.
"You sure?" Piper asked,getting ready to head out.
"Yeah. We'll catch up." Ashlee promised. They nodded in response, then head out. I started to get nervous the moment we slipped on our skating shoes.
"You okay?" Ashlee asked me, noticing how nervous I was.
"Yeah,I'm fine. I suck at ice skating,thats all." I admitted.
"Aww,Bradley. Don't be. I suck at ice skating too, and I'm taking a chance because of you. Just hold on to my hand,okay?" Ashlee smiles at me, holding out a hand. I held onto her hand, and we both held each other's hands as we ice skated. I almost fell, but thanks to Ashlee I was okay.
"You okay?" Ashlee laughs.
"I'm fine." I reassured, laughing with her. I almost fell a couple of times, but thanks to her, I was fine. After getting used to ice skating, we did a figure 8. We held each other's hands still when ice skating. At the end, I twirled Ashlee when ice skating, which came out successfully. I noticed Piper and them were done ice skating.
"Looks like we are done now." I said, as we followed Piper. We had taken off our skates, and headed with Piper along with the rest of our friends to dinner. We all went to Golden Corral afterwards, where we all had the chance to talk again.
"Aww,Mollie is so cute." Piper complimented.
"She is." Madyson agreed.
"I got it from him." Ashlee smiles, giving me a kiss.
After dinner, I decided to take Ashlee home. I stayed a little longer then I did,cause I had a plan for New Year's.
"Ashlee? Could we talk about New Year's?" I asked her, as we sat together on the bed,Mollie coming on her bed.
"Of course. What do you want to do?" Ashlee asked. I pulled the plane tickets from out of my pocket, placing on beside her.
"Plane tickets? To where?" Ashlee asked.
"New York. We are going to watch the ball drop for New Years." I smiled at her.
"Aww, thanks Bradley. I would love to go with you. When do we leave?" Ashlee asked.
"In a few days." I responded, smiling.
"Perfect. Thank you." Ashlee gives me a hug, the pulls away so she could kiss me.
"How did I get so lucky?" Ashlee whispered.
"I could ask the same thing." I grinned. That night we watched tv, then I went home. All I could think of was the ball drop, and thought this would be our second trip. I had planned on taking her to more trips in the future, like to Washington, Florida, maybe even Indiana again.
All I knew as long as I was with her, there's no place else I'd rather be at.