forty-two

Bradley's POV:
What a wonderful two days I had at Disneyland! I'm so happy Ashlee had a great birthday. I honestly had to admit, this was probably one of her best birthdays she's ever had thanks to me. All she ever hoped was to be with me, and now: She got her wish. Not to mention 5SOS first row tickets along with backstage passes. I honestly couldn't wait till March 25th came, just being able to see Ashlee squeal and actually fangirl right next to me.
Today, Ashlee and me were both planning on having a day with Lizzie. I decided to tag along my longtime friend,Rico Rodriquez, and planned to set him up with Lizzie. I always thought they'd make a cute couple since they both loved video games.
I got ready for today by changing into one of my Laker's hoodies, and a pair of jeans with it. I combed my hair, actually making it look different for today. After I sprayed on some BOD and called it good, I went to Ashlee's house. When I got there, Lizzie was already there before me.
"Hey Bradley." Lizzie greeted.
"Hey." I greeted, surprised by the loudness in her voice.
"So I heard Rico is coming over too?" Ashlee wondered.
"Yep. He should be here soon. In the meantime, we can play Mario Kart 8. All of us against each other." I challenge Ashlee and Lizzie.
"You're on." Ashlee smirks at me.
"Winner has to kiss Ashlee." I smirked.
"Oh gosh." Lizzie rolled her eyes, but smiles at me and Ashlee's flirt session.
"I'm kidding. We'll do that part between me and Ashlee later on tonight." I winked at her.
"Oh come on, kiss me right now." Ashlee gets a hold of me, then kisses me.
"I'll be upstairs if you need me..." Lizzie called, going upstairs.
I pulled away from Ashlee,so I could tell her my plan to set up Lizzie and Rico.
"Oh my gosh," Ashlee started,"Lizzie and Rico would be perfect for each other."
"I know." I agreed. Just then, the doorbell rings, and it was Rico.
"Rico!" I greeted.
"Bradley!" Rico greeted back, a deep tone in his voice. We hugged each other, then pull away.
"So how have you been,Rico? Long time no see!" I exclaimed.
"Good! So is this your girl?" Rico pointed to Ashlee. Ashlee looks up, smiles, and blushes.
"Yeah, she is." I smiled at her.
"Well, I can tell by her appearance she makes a perfect girlfriend." Rico predicted.
"She is. She always will be." I go to Ashlee, giving her a kiss.
"Come on Ashlee! Come on Bradley! Let's play Mario Kart 8!" Lizzie called from upstairs.
"Who's that?" Rico asked.
"Ashlee's friend Elizabeth, but we call her Lizzie for short," I replied, then winking at Ashlee,"anyway, come on,dude!"
We lead Rico upstairs to Ashlee's room, where Lizzie was starting the video game.
She turned around as soon as we opened the door.
"There you are!-" She then looked at Rico, staring at him for a while.
"Uh.. hi." She greeted.
"Uh.... hi there." He smiled.
"Rico, Lizzie. Lizzie, Rico." Ashlee introduced them.
"Hi Lizzie. Have you ever heard of Modern Family?" Rico wondered.
"Yes! I love that show!" Lizzie responded.
"Really? What's your favorite episode?"
"I don't have a favorite. I love all the episodes of Modern Family."
I didn't really pay attention to their conversation after that. Ashlee didn't either. I knew Rico and Lizzie would make a perfect couple. I smiled at Ashlee, thinking of the time when we set up Jake with Madyson. Man, that was when Ashlee and I first started our relationship too.
"Now, let's start this game!" Lizzie confirmed. We do, and we got to pick our characters. For me, I chose dark blue Yoshi. Ashlee chose Yoshi too, except her Yoshi was light blue.
"I see what you did there." I smile at her, then giving her a peck on the cheek. Rico, of course, chose Bowser. Lizzie, on the other hand, chose Larry the koopa.
The first lap of the game starts, and it starts with Ashlee somehow getting a head start.
"Woah, how did you do that?" I asked.
"Oh... just years of experience." Ashlee answers, grinning.
It started off with Ashlee in first place, Lizzie in second, me in fourth, and Rico in last place.
"I suck at this game! Grr." Rico complained, pouting his lips.
"I think you're doing great! You'll catch up." Lizzie promised.
"Ya think so?"
"Of course I do! Keep trying, and you'll catch up." Lizzie advised.
"Alright. I will! Thanks for such the wonderful advice,Lizzie. I appreciate it." Rico thanked. Like Lizzie ordered him, he kept trying. Somehow, he even got in front of me! So now he was in third, while I was stuck in fifth place. We ended the game with Ashlee and Lizzie in the same places as last time, Rico in third, and me in fourth place now. We kept playing Mario Kart 8 for the past half hour or so until Rico suggested to play Call of Duty.
"Dude, I'm totally going to beat you!" I declared.
"Uh-uh! I'm going to beat you fair and square, just like how Leo defeated Gabe in making lemonade."
"You do remember at the end of the episode Gabe actually defeated Leo in the end, right?" I reminded him.
"Oh yeah, well, but still. I'm going to beat you!" Rico challenged.
"It's on!" I accept the challenge, and I notice Ashlee rolled her eyes.
"Where you going,babe?" I asked her.
"I'm going to get dinner going, it's 7:00 already now." Ashlee answered.
"Alright. Me and Rico will be up here,then." I replied right when Lizzie left the room too.