six

Ashlee's POV:
I go ahead and get on the bus, not really saying anything to anyone. When I go back to school, I go to my locker right away. I meet Piper at my locker, along with two familiar, recognizable girls: Sabrina Carpenter and Rowan Blanchard..
"Hey Ashlee." Piper greeted. I stare up at Sabrina surprised that she is actually a couple inches taller than me.
"Hi Ashlee." Sabrina greeted. This was going to be awkward since Sabrina and Bradley dated..
"Hi." I replied, giving off a shy smile.
"You look like me omg." Rowan exclaimed.
"So I heard you came here yesterday? Welcome to our school." Sabrina says, smiling.
"Thanks." I couldn't help but smile either. Sabrina was a sweetheart. Who knew everyone liked her instantly.
Bradley comes out of nowhere, appearing with Jake and Austin,who comes to give Piper a kiss.
"Hey Ashlee." Bradley greets right away. Not even to Sabrina...
"Sabrina,Piper,Rowan." Bradley nodded his head to.
"Wow Bradley, not give us a greeting huh?" Sabrina said sarcastically.
That was kinda mean...
"Hi Sabrina." Bradley greeted sarcastically right back.
Oh. Too much sarcasm. I see why.
"Hey Ashlee, could I speak with you a minute?" Bradley asks me, and I nod.
"So, about Mighty Med, Andy said you have to come tomorrow before school. So if you want, I can pick you up." Bradley said.
"Okay." I say, smiling. It was so hard for me to not blush at all..
We go back to my new clique, which felt weird not seeing Maddy,Lizzie,Sammie,Amber, Hanna and all them anymore.
"So what classes do you have Ashlee?" Sabrina wondered.
I get out my schedule, giving it to Sabrina.
"We have fifth hour choir together! Stand by me." Sabrina says.
"We have science together." Rowan pointed out, checking it too.
The bell rings, leaving us looking at each other awkwardly.
"See you later Ashlee." Bradley says, then everyone else repeats what he says too.
"See ya in fifth hour, girl." Sabrina called, and I go to first hour with Piper.
"See, it's not so bad! I think Bradley is starting to like you a lot." Piper tells me.
"I know." I agree, smiling at what Piper said to me.
Fifth hour is gunna be interesting..
__________________________________
It was fifth hour already, and I already find Sabrina in the choir room first thing.
"Hey girl." Sabrina greeted.
"Hey Sabrina.. So what songs are we singing today?" I asked.
"Oh we aren't singing this week, we are singing solos," Sabrina answers,"do you sing?"
"A little bit." I confessed.
"What other talents do you have?" Sabrina asked.
"I love drawing." I answered , getting out my folder of drawings. She goes through them, amazed by all of them.
"These are amazing,Ashlee. I wish I was good at art like you." Sabrina sighs.
"I wish I was good at singing like you." I responded.
"Thank you." Sabrina says, then the teacher comes in.
"Okay, kids! Solo time! But first, we have a new student! Her name is Ashlee." Mrs.Mitchell,my choir teacher introduces. Everyone around the room starts greeting me, the whole choir room becoming very friendly. More mature than my old choir..
"You should sing a solo with me! What bands do you like?" Sabrina asked.
"I like One Direction a lot." I answered.
"Me too! What's sing is your favorite?" Sabrina wondered.
"Gotta be you-" right when I answer Sabrina shouts that we both want to sing.
"Sabrina what are-"
"Okay looks like it's going to be Ashlee and Sabrina!" Mrs.Mitchell exclaimed.
Sabrina pulls me with her to the mic, and I get quiet.
"Don't be shy, you'll do great." Sabrina compliments, smiling. Sabrina gets out her phone, playing Gotta Be You in karaoke. My favorite part comes on, and I sing:
"Baby try one, one more time. One more, one more time, can we try one more time, make it all better.." Then it ends up with me instead singing the High note when Harry sings,"It's gotta be you-u-u-u-u!" Everybody starts to applaud, Sabrina and Mrs.Mitchell congratulating me on my singing.
"Wow, you're really good." Sabrina compliments. I smile, thinking woah. This week is going to be awesome.