eleven

Bradley's POV:
I couldn't believe I was dating Ashlee now. Sunday night was the best time of my life. The premiere, the dinner. The kiss...
Right now I was home, getting ready to see my sisters. Maybe Ashlee could tag all along and meet them too, I mean, I did promise her I would introduce her to more of my family.
me:hey, want to meet my sisters today? We are all going to Arby's.
Ashlee: sure I'll get ready.
Me: alright see you soon.💙
Ashlee:okay see you l8ter.💜
I put on a Red Sox shirt, and pair of jeans just like my usual,casual everyday wear. I head downstairs, where mom was getting ready.
"Hey mom." I greeted.
"Hey Bradley now it's officially your third day of dating Ashlee." Mom reminded, and I remember telling her all about it.
"Yeah I know," I say,"so could Ashlee come with us to meet Mackenzie and Jessica?"
"Sure she can! All we need to do today is pick out presents for Madison's birthday." Mom says.
"Okay. Sounds good. She'll probably want something Taylor Swift related." I reminded, remembering how she is so obsessed with Taylor Swift.
"I know, or Patriots since we are a patriots family."
"True. We have lots of options." I agreed. After eating breakfast, my mom goes in the front getting ready to drive,while I sit in the back, waiting for Ashlee to come out.
"Hi Ashlee." Mom greeted when Ashlee comes in.
"Hi Mrs.Perry." Ashlee greeted smiling.
"How you've been? It's been a few days since we've seen each other!" Mom exclaims.
"I've been good." Ashlee answered.
"That's good. So are you going to come over for Madison's birthday?" Mom asked.
"Sure when is it?"
"It's Sunday." I chimed in.
"Sure then I'll come." Ashlee decided, looking over at me.
"It's perfect since the Patriots are playing. What teams do you root for Ashlee?" Mom wondered.
"I go for Patriots too, Colts,Seahawks,and the Broncos. I'm more of a college football fan though like since I'm from Indiana I root for Notre Dame and Indiana Hoosiers." Ashlee answered.
"Notre Dame is a good college team." Mom agreed, and we stop at Mackenzie's house where Justine and Mackenzie are waiting for us.
Ashlee scoots over, making herself between me and Justine.
"Oh hello there." Justine greeted when she puts on her seatbelt. Mackenzie looks over her shoulder, greeting Ashlee too.
The whole entire time Justine and Mackenize were asking Ashlee questions, like where she came from, how long we've been dating, and if she rooted for the Patriots too.
"We are here." Mom says and we were at JC Penny's. I open the car door for Ashlee since she was getting ready to slide out of mine.
Ashlee and I were in the back, behind my family since I wanted us to talk and kinda do our own thing together in the store.
"Madison likes Patriots and Taylor Swift stuff so look for that." I ordered. I had a hold of her hand when we take the escalator up, leading into a department of girls clothes, perfume, and girls sports wear.
"Maybe we could look for the new Taylor Swift perfume and CDs." I say, noticing a Taylor Swift section of her CDs and shirts. I notice Ashlee wasn't around, and I turn around to find her looking at jewelry.
"They are so pretty. I like that necklace a lot," Ashlee says, pointing to a purple birthstone heart necklace,"that one is in my birthstone: amethyst." I look at that one too, noticing it was only $1,050. Wow, who knew jewelry could me so expensive. We go back to the Taylor Swift department, where I get Madison Taylor Swifts recent cd,1989, while Ashlee gets Madison Taylor Swifts recent perfume: Moonlight Swiftness. We meet my mom,Mackenize, and Justine back at the cash register, noticing they got her new makeup. After buying our stuff, we all head out to Arby's,getting a booth for us to sit at.
I couldn't stop thinking about that necklace Ashlee wanted. Since Christmas was only a couple months away, (plus we knew days pass by fast) I should get it for her and save my money for it. Ashlee looked like as if she was daydreaming. Probably daydreaming about that necklace...
"You okay?" I asked, and Ashlee jumps, scaring her out of her daydream like trance.
"Yeah I am." Ashlee reassured, and I rest my hand on top of hers underneath the table.
"I'm really glad you're here with me." I smiled, and I kiss her cheek, making her feel better. I will get her that necklace I promised myself.
I was really happy. She was going to meet my family on Madison's birthday, even my dad. I had such special plans with this girl, and I had a feeling she did too. All good, and I couldn't wait for our future together.