eight

Ashlee's POV:
As I get ready for first day of rehearsal for Mighty Med, Maddy kept blowing up my phone with messages that morning.
Maddy: so did you see Jake?

Me: yes Maddy, for the millionth time, I did see him.

Maddy: I'm coming to California and I'm finding a way to go there lol.

Me: I'll convince him and Bradley to go back to Indiana with me, you know, Jake was from Indiana so I'm sure he'll come with me.

Maddy: please come soon!!

Me:I will.

"Texting Maddy I see. What she say about rehearsal?" Mom asks, getting a cup of coffee.
"Oh, she's fangirling over Jake. She really wants me to take him to Indiana."
"I'm sure Bradley and Jake would like to come, speaking of Bradley, I really think he likes you." My mom says.
"Everyone says that."
"Well because it's true. I saw the way he was checking you out." Mom teases.
"He was not." I hear a car horn and I know it's Bradley.
"See ya honey!" Mom calls after, and I reply back with a "see ya later mom."
Bradley opens the car door for me, and I smile.
"Car door open for the first day of being an actress." Bradley jokes, and I roll my eyes.
Bradley comes in starting the car.
"It's sunny today for your first day of Mighty Med." Bradley said, getting a pair of sunglasses.
"I know," I agree, blocking the sunlight.
"Want a pair?" Bradley asks, opening the glove box for the extra sunglasses probably his sisters left. He hands them to me, and I put them on.
"You can have them if you'd like, my sisters don't use them anymore." Bradley insists.
"Thank you." I smile. We pull up at the Mighty Med studio, and I'm thinking: now for my routine of working there to begin.
We head up in the elevator, and here we are. Right when we walk in we see Devan Leos,Jake Short, and Augie Isaac getting ready for rehearsal too.
"You ready?" Bradley whispers, and I nod nervously. This was really happening.
"Hi there, new girl right?" Devan greeted.
"Yeah I am." I answered.
"Whats your name?" Augie chimes in, asking me.
"Ashlee." I answered again. After getting to know the cast of Mighty Med, I had to say, I was pretty comfortable rehearsing for Mighty Med now.
"Hi guys. Ready for Season 3?" Andy asks everyone, and they all answer yes.
"We have a new girl today if you didn't know, her name is Ashlee." Amdy introduce me to everyone, and I start blushing. I stare at Bradley, who looks at me. We start rehearsing, and Bradley rehearses his lines for Mighty Med, leading up to our Kaz & Harmonie moment.
"Um, excuse me, are you Dr.Kazimeras? Dr.Horace assigned me to be your patient." I addressed, and Bradley looks right into my eyes.
"Yes. What are you doing here?"
"Well, in my latest comic book if you read, the Annihilator's assistant, Experion took my powers away, and it looks like I'm gonna be powerless for a little while." I answered, having my best depressed expression on.
"Well, looks like you're going to have to be a normo like me." Bradley says, or Kaz says.
"Isn't a normo someone who isn't a superhero?" I asked.
"Yes. I'm sure you'll know how to be a normo right?"
"Yeah, I'm sure I will. I wasn't born on a planet, I mean, I was born in Italy." I say, thinking it was kinda of funny that I was part Italian myself.
"How about Monday you can start being a normo again? You'll fit right in with our school." Bradley insists.
"Alright, but for my name how about Amalia Gomez?" I wondered.
"No, cause people would suspect who your identity is. How about.. Harmonie Shay?" Bradley asks.
"Okay. Can't wait for Monday then." I smile. Bradley replies with a smile too.
"Good." Andy praises. Me and Bradley step away, since if as Augie's turn for his part at the domain.
"You did great." Bradley compliments.
"Maybe I should start an Instagram?" I asked, getting out my phone. I decided to put Ashlee_k_lockwood61.
"I see what you did there." Bradley gets out his phone, instantly following me.
I've been waiting for this moment...
After following the people who I want to follow, and rehearsing with Bradley for Mighty Med, I posted a picture of me and Bradley.
"Wow, I just got 10 followers instantly." I declared, refreshing the page.
"I know, that's what happens when celebrities follow people." Bradley reminded.
"I see you started an Instagram, what is it?" Jake asks, and then the whole cast of Mighty Med follows me. I swear this feels like a dream come true.
"We should all go out to eat for the first day of season 3, my treat." Andy decided.
"I'll drive Ashlee, and if you want Andy we'll follow you to where you want to eat at."
"Good idea Bradley, how about mcdonalds just for you?"
"No I'm good. How about Culvers?"
"That sounds good right now." Augie says, making a "Mmm," sound.
"Culvers it is."

Bradleys POV:
It was very successful today for Mighty Med. I was really happy Ashlee got the part and no one else cause she was perfect for that part.
"Have you ever been to Culvers?" I asked her.
"Yeah I have, their ice cream is really good." Ashlee answers.
Maybe we can share a milkshake together..
"It is. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Mines always been vanilla."
"Really? Mine too, also cookie dough ice cream."
"Same for me!" I exclaimed, laughing.
I notice she was on her phone, texting one of her friends.
"Who ya texting?" I wondered.
"Oh my friend Maddy, she's asking me 20 questions about Jake, is he hot in real life,Is he sweet? She really wants me to take you guys up to Indiana sometime." Ashlee quoted.
"Maybe that sometime will happen, I mean Jake says he's always wanted to take me to Indiana for one of our buddy trips." I remembered.
"Same thing with me and Maddy, we always wished when we were younger we wanted to take a trip up here." Ashlee recalled, and we are here. I park next to Andy, and Jake parks next to me. I open the door for Ashlee, and we all meet together.
"Booth or table?" Jake asks.
"Booth." Andy answers. We go In, and I sit in the middle between Ashlee and Jake.
"So Ashlee I heard you're from Indiana too?" Jake starts asking questions about Indiana to Ashlee.
"Yes I am, you know, those cornfields." Ashlee jokes.
"Thats cool." We order our food, and I take a picture of me with Jake and Ashlee.
"What should be the caption?" I asked them.
"How about my best friend and my girl?" Jake teased.
"Shut up," I laughed,"how about the John musketeers?"
"Sounds good." Ashlee said.
"I dig it."
"John musketeers then." I declared. I send it to instagram, and instantly like that I notice everyone starts following Ashlee.
"Woah, 100 followers already, and I only made instagram today." Ashlee marveled.
"Your milkshakes." The waitress says, setting them down in front of us.
"Yum." I murmured.
"Cheer to a wonderful success for Mighty Med, season 3." Andy declares. On the count of three, we all say cheers too, clinking all our cups together.
I can't wait for more fantastic days like this. Especially with Ashlee.