thirty-eight

Bradley's POV:
I woke up, to find Ashlee drawing something. I tried to sneak a peek at what she was drawing, but she caught me looking, turning away.
"No no no. You can't look at this yet." Ashlee grinned, putting her sketchbook away.
"Well, when can I?" I asked, wrapping my arms around her waist.
"When it's finished." She teased, then laughing.
"Funny." I smirked. I gave her a kiss, then laying her on top of my chest.
"You know I can't lay in your arms for too long, right?" Ashlee reminded.
"I know..." I sighed.

I wish she could.

We changed into clothes, Ashlee changing into a cute dress with a dark blue jacket, and wearing Toms brand shoes with it. As for me, I wore one of my nice,buttoned up shirts, with a pair of jeans with it.
"You look cute." I complimented her.
"Thank you." She smiles at me.
"No problem," I smiled back,"you always do though."
"You always look handsome yourself,Bradley." She smiled back at me, giving me a kiss. I drove her to the set, back on our streak on listening to 5SOS once again.

Cause Good Girls are bad girls that haven't been caught...

When we walked in the set, Ashlee bumped into a person by accident.
"I'm sorry, I didn't see you there." Ashlee apologizes.
"Well maybe you should try using your eyes, dumbass." He replied harshly, startling her.
"Well maybe you should try learning how to respect people." I said to him.
"Are you trying to start a fight with me?" He asked me, giving me a shove. Before I could do anything to this guy, Ashlee quickly pulled my arm, wanting me to follow her and not start anything worse. I gave him a dirty look as we walked towards the set. Before we entered her dressing room, Ashlee quickly wrapped her arms around me.
"I'll be back, if that guy comes around please ignore him?" Ashlee pleaded.
"I will." I promised her. She gives me a kiss, and heads in. I found Dylan talking to Kat, which it wasn't too surprising since they were starting to like each other. I headed towards them, to get my mind off of the guy in case he did come.

Ashlee's POV:
I changed into my dress again, then straightening my hair. When I looked in the mirror, I looked to see the guy I encounter. I turned around to see him coming towards me.
"Sorry for earlier.." He whispered.
"You pervert! Were you watching me change this whole time?" I say loudly, almost yelling.
"I'm not a pervert!" He yells louder than me. Before I could escape the room, he grabs a hold of my waist, and I scream. Bradley walked in, anger boiling inside of him. I get dropped to the ground hard. Before I knew it,my head started getting dizzy, my eyes starting to close.

I was unconscious.

Bradley's POV:
I pushed the guy to the wall, punching him with a blow. Everyone came in, surprised to see me punching someone. What? He almost hurt my girlfriend! The guy was facedown on the floor,his nose beginning to bleed.
"That's what you get for hurting my girlfriend." I say to him.
"Bradley.." Dylan says, taking my attention away from him to see Ashlee lying on the ground, unconscious.
"Ashlee!"
"We've got to take her to the hospital! She's still alive, but still unconscious!" Kat insisted, having me carry her to my car.
"I'm sorry about what happened today,Kendare." I apologize.
"It's alright, take her to the hospital now, though! I'll meet you there!" She insisted.
I drove Ashlee to the hospital, carrying her in.
"Hi we have a girl unconscious who's not waking up." I alerted to one of the nurses up at the desk. She orders someone to get a gurney, taking Ashlee upstairs to a room. My heart sinks when they put her in a breathing tube, getting her situated.
"Were going to have to run some tests to get her conscious again. Stay here."
"I'm going with. I'm her boyfriend, and I need to go with-"
"But I told you to stay here." The doctor insisted. I sigh. There was no use in arguing. I walked with them out to the hallway so I could watch them stroll Ashlee down to the emergency room. I stared down at the hallway til they were gone.

Please be okay,Ashlee.

A couple days later..

Ashlee's POV:
I woke up, blurry eyed for a moment. My vision starts to clear again, and I realized;

I was in the fucking hospital.

I turned to see someone in front of me, their hand on my knee.

Bradley.

He looks up, and he starts to smile.
"Ashlee. You're awake. Oh, babe." He whispered, giving me a kiss. I pulled away,so I could ask questions.
"How did I get here?" I asked him.
"You were unconscious. Someone dropped you so hard to the ground,it made you unconscious. But don't worry, I handled that guy, and he's already in jail." Bradley explained.
"Thanks,Bradley." I give him a hug to thank him, then kissing him again. A doctor came in, seeing me awake.
"Good to see you awake,Ashlee. Since you're awake,now, you'll be able to leave in a couple of hours. Get a nap in before you go." The doctor ordered me.
"Will do." I promise, nodding.
He gives the medical bill to Bradley, then eventually leaves the room.
Bradley got out his wallet, getting out the same amount of money it says on the bill. As for me, I fell asleep like the doctor ordered, but only for about a hour. Dylan came in to check up on me too, but Bradley insisted he should go ahead and go, to not worry about me. We drove back to the hotel, where Bradley and I sat on the bed together.
"That felt like that one episode we filmed for Mighty Med. You know, when Harmonie passed out, but only Kaz saving her," Bradley reminded,"you scared me,Ashlee. I thought you weren't going to wake up."
"I'm sorry for scaring you. I don't ever want to leave you,Bradley. I won't ever." I say softly.
"I'll never leave you either,Ashlee. I don't ever want to leave you. I don't want Bradlee to end." Bradley said.
"Aww,Bradley."
I pull him in a hug, and together we hugged for a long time.
"Let's promise we'll never leave each other." Bradley says,his voice muffled in my shoulder.
"I promise."
"I promise too."
We pull alway, giving each other a kiss.
We'll never leave each other. Ever. I knew we wouldn't. I mean, I never left the fanpage, and never left us, the fandom, especially me. He promised me in the beginning he'd always be there for us, and he did. He always will til the day he'd die.