four

Bradley's POV:
Piper was talking to me, telling me there was a new girl we needed to be friends with.
"Okay, sounds good. I think she lives on my street cause my mom said there was a new family that moved in down my street." I explained.
"I have to admit, she is kinda shy, so she won't really talk much when you meet her." Piper admitted, and the bell rings, giving us the signal to be quiet.
History goes by fast, leading into second hour math.
Piper says this was where the new girl,Ashlee, was. Ashlee sounded familiar to me... Wasn't she a fan of me? It sounded familiar... Maybe she's a different Ashlee. I go in my math class, sitting in my normal seat. Piper comes by with a brunette haired girl, that looks exactly like the girl from my recent dreams.
I noticed her blushing, and my guess is that she was excited to see me.
"Hi, I'm Bradley, if you didn't know already, I'm Gabe from Good Luck Charlie, or Kaz from Mighty Med." I introduced.
"Um, hi I'm Ashlee." Ashlee introduces. She was quiet, and really shy.
"She told me she was such a huge fan of you,"Piper says, smiling,"well, get to know your biggest fan here." Piper leaves to her seat, leaving us stare at each other.
"Want to sit by me?" I asked.
"Sure." Ashlee answers. She sits behind me instead, and we start asking each other questions.
"So you like school so far?" I wondered.
"Yeah, I do" Ashlee answers.
"Cool, cool." I commented, and Mrs.Pentelow comes in.
"Sorry I'm late, but anyway we have a new student today...Ashlee Burroughs. Please show her around since it's her first day of being a jaguar." Mrs.Pentelow insists, a smile appearing on her face.
"Well Ashlee, I don't know if you ever learned about scientific notation before, but it's really easy." Mrs.Pentelow promises.
"I did." Ashlee replied.
"Good, then you should get caught up with us very easily." Mrs.Pentelow praised,pulling up the notes on her laptop,making it appear to the promethean board.
After a long hour in algebra, lunch came.
"How long have you been a huge fan of me?" I asked.
"Since fourth grade, the first time I saw you in good luck Charlie, that's when I became a fan of you." Ashlee responds, us lining in the lunch line.
"Thanks, I'm surprised you're not obsessed with Justin bieber." I say as we line up in the lunch line.
"I'm not, I don't like how he's been acting lately for the past few years." She replies. We both got the same thing which was pizza. We both sat down next to Jake, Piper, Austin, and Austin's sister Lauren.
"Hi there Ashlee." Jake greeted along with Lauren.
"Hi." She answers, smiling.
"So Ashlee, do you like the Colts, or the Patriots?" Jake asked.
"Say Patriots." I begged.
"I don't know, I love both of them. Thing is, I'm a huge fan of is Notre Dame." She admitted.
"That's cool, they're a pretty good team." I agreed.
"Here's my question: do you like the Red Sox, I mean, no one can't dislike the Red Sox for a baseball team." I implied.
"I do along with the Yankees." Ashlee answered.
"Yankees is my second favorite baseball team." I admitted.
"Can you believe Derek Jeter is retired now? I can't." Ashlee says, after finishing her pizza.
"No I can't either." I agreed. When Ashlee goes up to throw her lunch away, I follow her up there to throw mine away too, even though I barely bit the slice off my pizza.
"I think my mom is coming to your house today, maybe I can meet up at your house?" I questioned.
"Sure." Ashlee says, flashing a beautiful smile. I smile right back at her, and when she notices she starts blushing a shade of crimson red.