twenty-two

Maddy's POV:
Wow.. I am starting Mighty Med today. Who knew I was going to be famous now. I wanted tips from Ashlee for auditioning, and how she does so well on Mighty Med. I knew she went through the same fate as me for her first day. She decided she would pick me up on her way to Mighty Med, and that we should have a girls night out. We were planning on meeting her new celebrity,Disney Channel friends. I hope they liked me... I changed into something nice, not just for Jake, but for the part. I wanted to impress this Andy director guy. I did so well in drama class a while back, so I think I should be pretty good for the role of Neveah. I wasn't even used to my apartment either. As I walked out of my bedroom and into the kitchen, I noticed Morgan was eating breakfast.
"Hey Maddy, ready for your rehearsal with your crush?" Morgan teased.
"No I'm freaking out. What if I get something wrong?" I stammered.
"You'll be fine sis. Look, Ashlee's out there already! Tell her I said hi!" Morgan insisted, and I walked out the door. I walked to Ashlee's car, which was a blue dodge charger.
"Hey Ashlee." I greeted.
"Hey Maddy- Wow, you okay?" Ashlee asked.
"No! I don't know what to do! What if I mess up for my audition?
"You won't! You'll do great! I'll be there." Ashlee reminded. That's right...
"Okay," I sighed with relief. It felt great being with Ashlee again and continuing on seeing each other. Better than FaceTimeing every single day that's for sure. Ashlee starts the car, and like what we always used to do, I turned on country music.
"Listening to country music sure feels like Indiana. Don't it?" Ashlee asked.
"It does."
"Well, your parents are over at my house talking to mine. They're,'catching up,' on stuff."
"So that's where they were.." I say,"so, specifically who am I meeting today?"
"You're meeting Piper Curda, Sabrina Carpenter,Rowan Blanchard,and Fallon Smythe." Ashlee says.
"Alright." I remembered I always wanted to show off to Sabrina my singing skill.. Now here's my chance..
Ashlee picked us up a couple of Starbucks Cappuccinos, remembering we always did this on our way to our old school.
"This reminds me of memory lane." I laughed, taking a sip of my cappuccino. If felt warm between my lips.
"So Bradley's birthday is this weekend. He's turning 17 already." Ashlee reminded.
"What did you get him?" I wondered.
"I got him Red Sox tickets and our own Red Sox jerseys." Ashlee grinned.
"Aww."
After meeting with Bradley and Jake, we all gotten in for the Mighty Med audition room, me being really nervous about how the audition will turn out.
"I am so nervous," I said to myself.
"So this is the girl who's auditioning.. She's pretty in person Ashlee. I'm glad you thought of her!" Andy praised.
"You can start whenever you are ready,Madyson." Jim, one of the other creators of Mighty Med, said. I took a deep breath, staring right at Jake. He mouthed,"you can do it," which made me less nervous...
I said my parts, did what I had to do, and then a couple minutes later: I found out I got the role of Neveah Benson, Harmonie's number one best friend and a love interest for Oliver.
"I'm so happy you got the part Madyson!" Ashlee exclaimed, giving me a hug.
"I know! Thanks." I say. Jake was behind me, congratulating me on getting the part. Bradley did too. Andy informed us that we would be starting my rehearsal in the next couple of weeks, since they had to work out more scripts for me.
"So, how about an Instagram for Maddy?" Ashlee decided.
"Sure. How about we just put my full name like Jakes, you know, since yours is so similar to Bradley's." I suggested,and we do. After saying goodbyes, following all of each other,the whole entire cast on my accounts,Ashlee and I head in the car.
"Now we are famous, and dating our celeb crushes. What a life huh?" Ashlee confirmed.
"I know right." I agreed, laughing. Now we were all on our way to meet Piper, and all of them at the mall. I was double the nervous and anxious today, wasn't I? We arrived at the mall finally, and I noticed recognizable faces. Ashlee's new clique.
Woah, they looked so much prettier in person. There were actually more people than I thought there would be. Olivia Holt was there too.
"Hi Ashlee!" They all greeted, and gave Ashlee a group hug.
"How was Indiana?" Sabrina asked.
"It was great! Guys, I want to introduce you to the new Disney star! She's my longtime best friend Madyson, and she's going to be starring on Mighty Med with me!" Ashlee introduced.
"Woah, I love your hair." Someone complimented.
"It's pretty!"
"I'm glad you got the part!"
"Thanks you too." I replied with a warm smile. Who knew Ashlee had a big group of friends now... Everyone was nice basically. We all went shopping for new outfits, and talked about Bradley's birthday.
"So Ashlee what did you get him?"
"Well, I got him Red Sox tickets, and our own jerseys." Ashlee grinned.
"Aww." Piper said.
"Your relationship is goals." Olivia complimented.
"I'm dating Jake Short." I informed.
"Awww. Cute!" They all murmured happily. I learned that Sabrina was dating Peyton Meyer, Piper was dating Austin North, and that Olivia was dating Jordan Fisher. How cute...
After a long night of spending time together at the mall, we all took one last selfie, posting it to all of our instagrams, tagging each other and following each other. Ashlee came over to my house afterwards, since we were having a sleepover like old times when we were kids. Right when we arrived to my house, we decided to FaceTime Jake.
"Hi." I greeted, laughing.
"Hey." Jake greeted.
"What's up?" Ashlee asked.
"Nothing just wrapping your boyfriends present." Jake answered, which was a Patriots otterbox case
"That's funny I got a Red Sox otterbox case." Ashlee says, laughing.
"What a coincidence right?" Jake joked.
"Yeah it is." I laughed.
"Well I gotta go. I'll talk to you tomorrow." Jake promised.
"Alright see ya." I agreed, and we all hang up.
"So what do you think of my new apartment?" I asked Ashlee.
"It's really big. I can't believe we are getting our own show.