twenty-eight

Ashlee's POV:
I woke up that morning to the smell of pancakes. Mmm. Chocolate pancakes. Just the way I like it. I went downstairs to find mom cooking pancakes.
"Hey Mom." I greeted, noticing Dad wasn't in the kitchen either. Oh right. Work.
"Hey sweetie. How about since your dad is at work we go to the mall today for Christmas shopping? I could buy some things there, and you could find some things for your friends. Including Bradley." Mom decided.
"Sounds good." I agreed, receiving my plate of pancakes. After eating my pancakes,also enjoying the hint of chocolate chips in my mouth,we headed out to the mall. It felt weird hanging with my mom again. I guess it's because i've been so busy with being Disney Channel actress, bonding with Bradley, and getting to know other Disney Channel stars.
"So how was the dance yesterday?" Mom asked me.
"It was great." I replied.
"It's been a while since we've had mother/daughter time." Mom reminded.
"I know." I agreed.
"Feels nice... Eh?" Mom asked.
"Yes, yes it does," I answered,"so what do you think I should buy Bradley?"
"I don't know. It all depends on what you think he'd like,and what you really know about him." Mom said. We browsed at some things from the mall, and I found a couple of Red Sox sweatshirts. Maybe I could get those for Bradley...
That's all I could think of getting him at this point. I mean, I did spoil him for his birthday. After all, this present is Red Sox related. I meet up with mom, in which she gotten the cologne,"BOD," for my father's Christmas present. I swear he loved that cologne way too much. I did have to admit: it was better than axe. I decided to get a BOD for Bradley to try, leading up to a total of three Christmas presents for Bradley. I wonder what he had gotten me?
For Madyson, I gotten her a looping machine. She's been requesting and hoping to have one for a while now, and now: She's got one.
As for the rest of my friends, I gotten them either clothes that they would like, or a card with money in it. I even decided to send cards to my friends and family back in Indiana.
"Now all we have to do is buy wrapping paper and go home." Mom stated. I nod in response, and bought shiny red wrapping paper for my friends gifts. Mom gotten snowman wrapping paper for her presents. After we purchased our Christmas gifts, Mom and I decided to wrap our presents together in the basement.
"So, what are you planning on doing for Christmas?" Mom asked me.
"I don't know, I'll probably hang out with Bradley and his family for Christmas." I answered.
"I see. I know we wouldn't be able to go to Indiana for Christmas, but it's great you've gotten something planned out." Mom replied. I noticed Ava and Mason were sniffing the wrapping paper,wondering what was going on with the huge,apparent mess.
"Maybe the Janizewski's can come over to your house for Christmas." I advised.
"Hmm. I haven't thought of that. Good idea, Ashlee." Mom praised. Wow, if you think about it,Christmas was in a week already. I headed upstairs to my room, and realized since I was done with Mighty Med, there was nothing to do. I guess I could head over to Bradley's house today if he wasn't too busy. I sigh,missing working on Mighty Med already. I guess I wouldn't be too bored now since I spotted something in my room. Something special to me ever since I was little. My guitar.
Since I gotten 700k on Instagram, I guess I really haven't thanked my fans lately for what they have done for me this past year. Maybe I should play them a song... I decided to practice the cords of,"Don't Stop," by my favorite band, 5 Seconds of Sunmer, or 5SOS. After the song was over, turns out I still do remember it.
I gotten to my phone, placing it on my stick for videos, and start recording. I start singing the lyrics, and play the guitar.

You're like perfection, some kind of holiday
You got me thinking that we could run away
You want I'll take you there,
You tell me when and where,
Oh oh oh oh

But then I asked for your number,
Said you don't have a phone
It's getting late now,
I gotta let you know

That everybody wants to take you home tonight
But I'm gonna find a way to make you mine

Don't stop doin' what you're doin'
Every time you move to the beat
It gets harder for me
And you know it, know it, know it

You're coming close now, swear I can taste it,
You got me tongue tied, I can't escape it
I'm loving what you got,
But then you push me off,
Oh oh oh oh

And everybody wants to take you home tonight
But I'm gonna find a way to make you mine

Don't stop doin' what you're doin'
Every time you move to the beat
It gets harder for me
And you know it, know it, know it
Don't stop 'cause you know that I like it
Every time you walk in the room
You got all eyes on you
And you know it, know it, know it

Every day it's the same, love and games that you play
Back and forth, round and round, kinda like it this way

Don't stop doin' what you're doin'
'Cause every time you move to the beat
It gets harder for me
And you know it, know it, know it

Don't stop doin' what you're doin'
'Cause every time you move to the beat
It gets harder for me
And you know it, know it, know it

Don't stop 'cause you know that I like it
Every time you walk in the room
You got all eyes on you
And you know it, know it, know it, know it

As soon as I was done, I checked to see if it turned out great, which it actually did.
I posted the video to Instagram, which with that I gotten 200 likes within the minute. Just then, I gotten a FaceTime from Piper.
"Hey Piper." I greeted.
"Hey, that video you just posted to instagram, it's really great!" Piper complimented. I noticed Austin was with her.
"5sos is awesome, and I'm a boy actually saying this." Austin said, being weird. Piper and I laugh.
"Anyway, want to hangout? You can tag along Bradley and we could double date." Piper advised.
"Sure. Let me ask him." I exited FaceTime, and texted Bradley at the same time.
Me: Hey, want to hang out with Piper,Austin, and me?
Bradley: Sure. At Piper's house?
Me: yes.
Bradley: Okay. I'll pick you up on the way to their house then.
Me: Alright, see you then.💜
Bradley: See you then💙
A few minutes later, Bradley's car pulled up. I gotten out to the car, and greeted him with a kiss.
"Hey." I greeted.
"Hey," he greeted, giving me a kiss back,
"I saw your post on instagram. You did a wonderful cover of Don't Stop."
"Thank you. I was bored,so." I confessed. He drove us to Piper's house, where we hung out over there for a while. Bradley and Austin decided to have some dude time while I was left to hang with Piper.
"So,what did you get Bradley for Christmas?" Piper asked me.
"Some Red Sox sweatshirts and this cologne called BOD. I don't think it'll matter since I spoiled him a bit for his birthday." I answered.
"Oh, I gotten Austin a new drum set for Christmas. He's going to love it." Piper squealed.
"I know he is." I smiled. I really hoped Bradley wouldn't mind the presents I gotten him.

Bradley's POV:
"Dude, I gotten the presents for Piper. I changed my mind and decided to get a new acoustic guitar for her since she loves to play it. I still gotten her a necklace though. Did you get those presents for Ashlee?" Austin asked me, playing a one on one of basketball with me.
"I gotten her a necklace too, and a Yorkie puppy. I might get her that ring for her birthday." I answered. Man, I sucked at this basketball game. I guess it's because Austin was a few inches taller than me. I noticed Ashlee and Piper had gotten out to play with us too.
"Me and Ashlee against you guys." I challenged. Piper and Austin look at each other.
"You're on." They said at the same time.
Piper tries to take the ball away from Ashlee, but helped her I by holding her waist, giving her a boost up. She throws the ball in the hoop.
"Okay Bradley you can let me down now." Ashlee laughs. It felt great double dating with your best friends. I really hoped Ashlee would like the presents I gotten her. I wondered what she had gotten me for Christmas, I mean, Christmas was next week.