thirty-seven

Ashlee's POV:
I woke up that morning to the sound of my alarm clock going off, making me groan. I turned it off, and looked at the messages on my phone, which was from Bradley.
Bradley: loved your video, babe. It was adorable! ❤️
Me: glad you loved it. 💜
I got a ride from Kat once again, and when we arrived to the set, I already found Dylan working on his role. He sees me, then looks away quickly.
"Dyl-"
"Oh, Ashlee, before you go to your trailer, someone sent a gift to you." Kendare said, revealing a dozen roses along with a letter.
"It says it's from Bradley Steven Perry." Stephanie Meyer said, and I noticed Dylan started to get frustrated, stressed.
"Wait, Dylan." I called after him.
"What?" Dylan demanded.
"I want to say friends with you.
"I don't know about being friends right now."
"Why? What's so wrong with that?"
"Maybe it's because I still want to be something more with you,Ashlee."
"I told you I can't, Dylan. I'm dating Bradley, and you know that. Now tell me, that doesn't give us the right to still be friends?"
"Fine. We can still be friends.." Dylan sighed.
"Good." I say. We gave each other a friend hug, making up.
"So... How long have you been dating Bradley?" He asked.
"Since September." I answered.
"Does he treat you well?"
"Yes he does."
"Good. If he doesn't, I'll punch him." Dylan promised me.
"Haha, well. Thank you, Dylan." I laughed.
"Anything for my best friend." He smiled at me.
I changed back into the dress from yesterday, which the fake blood became dry. The same person who helped me with the dress came in, putting another fresh coat of fake blood onto the bottom of dress again. After that, I went back out to rehearse with Dylan.
"Get out!" I had to shout loudly, which was hard for me since I wasn't the type of person to shout at someone so easily.
"What if I won't?" Dylan asked, giving me this real,stupid grin. Just like how Cas said it.
"You came to kill me," I growled,trying to ignore Dylan's,(or Cas's) question,"but you can't."
"What part of makes you angry? I will find a way,Anna," Dylan promised me, reading the lines,"there will be a way to kill you, to send you away."
"I don't want to be away," I say, then beginning myself to make my form as a ghostly figure clench, somehow making the darkness melt inside,"but I deserve to be killed."
I couldn't help but look at myself. I didn't know how makeup artists did it, or what made them did it to make them so good at disguising yourself as a book character, or even any character. It was like some exorcist makeup artist.
"You didn't once," Dylan says, not exactly disagreeing. I them heard a phone vibrate on the table over there, distracting us at first.
"You have to fight that, don't you?" Dylan says in a soft tone.
I tried my best to make my eyes look surprised.
"Cut! We have to leave the set early today, guys. Sorry. But we will continue this tomorrow. Turning out really good so far!" Stephanie complimented us.
"Really good." Kendare agreed.
Before I went back to my trailer, Dylan stopped me.
"So, Ashlee, I was wondering if we could hang out like old times today at least?" Dylan wondered.
"Sure, but is it okay if we could go back to my place though, Dylan?" I asked.
"Of course."
After changing back into my Red Sox shirt with my jacket over with it, along with a pair of jean capris, I headed with Dylan back to the hotel.
"This will only take two minutes." I insisted to him, and he nodded. I went into my room, to find it really dark. I swear I didn't have those blinds closed.
Just then when I turned on the light, I seen a figure on the bed.
"Hey,Ashlee."
It was Bradley.
"Bradley!" I exclaimed, giving him a hug. After giving him a kiss, we pulled away.
"When did you get here?" I asked him.
"Just a couple of hours. I wanted to surprise you. That's all." Bradley smiled. Just then, Dylan came in.
"Oh, uh, hi there, Bradley."
"Um, hi. Who are you?" Bradley wondered, giving him a look.
"Dylan.. One of Ashlee's old friends..."
"Oh." Bradley frowned.
"Well.. I guess I better get going, then. I guess we can hang out tomorrow, if that's okay, Ashlee?"
"Hang out? You mean you two were planning to hang out?" Bradley says, getting a little bit of anger in him.
"Bradley, it isn't a big deal, okay? Dylan is just a friend, Bradley." I insisted to him.
"Are you kidding me? It's not okay,Ashlee. It happened just like last time!" He quickly got out of the room.
"Bradley wait!" I called after him, getting out of the room. Funny thing is, the room was pitch black.
"Hello? Bradley?" I called.
No answer.
"Hello?" I called once again, only louder.
No answer.
"You failed." A random voice says from out of the blue.
"Huh?" I cried, trying to find that voice.
"You failed. You ruined Bradley's trust in another love. Congratulations,Ashlee. Hope you enjoyed your short relationship with Bradley." The voice bellowed. I shake my head in fear, thinking this couldn't be happening.
"Ashlee? Ashlee?" I heard a familiar voice ask me, and I find myself back I'm the hotel room.