𝟷𝟷𝟻, 𝟷𝟸𝟶, 𝟷𝟼𝟶, 𝟷𝟼𝟽 ❁ 𝚓𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚑 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚜

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝘀𝗮𝗺_𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘆
"𝑎𝑙𝑐𝑜ℎ𝑜𝑙 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒"
"𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦"
"𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑒...!"
"𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔? 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑'𝑣𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓!"
∞༺♡༻✧

i paced the house, my phone clutched tightly in my hand. i'm not someone who worries about everything, but right now i was over the top worried about my husband.
he went to the studio with daniel and corbyn around 3:00 and said he would be home for dinner, but it's going on 10:30.
i was crying by now, just worried that he was hurt.  i didn't know what had happened to him and i was sobbing hysterically at the moment, just wanting to know if he was okay.
all of a sudden i heard a knock on the door, causing me to run to the door and open it.
corbyn and daniel stood at the door, both of them holding up my drunk husband.
"oh my god, you've got to be fucking kidding me," i groaned, holding the door open so they could bring jonah inside.
"we tried to tell him to stay sober, but he wouldn't listen," daniel sighed, throwing him down on the couch.
corbyn was quick to pull me into a side hug, knowing that i was upset. daniel quickly followed, wrapping his arms around me.
"i thought he was dead, why does he do shit like this?" i cried, looking at my drunk husband.
"i don't know. do you want us to stay and help you?" daniel asked.
"honestly, i would really appreciate it. molly is in the kitchen playing, so maybe occupy her while i deal with him," i said.
daniel nodded, going to play with our daughter.
corbyn and i picked jonah up and pulled him upstairs, throwing him down on the bed.
"corbyn, can you and daniel just take molly so i can deal with jonah?" i asked, rubbing my hands over my face.
"you got it. i'll drop her off tomorrow afternoon. call us if you need help," corbyn said, rubbing my shoulder before leaving with daniel and my daughter.
"jonah, baby, you need to change," i said, pulling his shirt off.
i helped him change into his sweatpants and then crawled into bed with him, turning off the light and laying down with him.
"jo, you really need to cool it with the drinking. it's getting out of hand," i said softly, trying my best not to piss him off.
"oh, don't start. can you just fuck off already? i don't need to listen to your lectures," he groaned.
"excuse me, jonah, don't talk to me like that. i'm just trying to help you because i care about you," i said.
" okay, well i don't need your help. i didn't need daniel or corbyn's help either. i was literally driving down the street on my way home, but they both went all mama bear on me and insisted that they should drive me home," jonah said, his tone annoyed.
"jonah, they did that because they care about you and they didn't want their best friend to get hurt. i know they act like parents, but it's because they love you. i get it, they can be annoying. seriously, jonah, corbyn acts like my mom all the time, but it's because he wants to keep me safe. they drove you home because they love you and they care about you. and what the hell were you thinking trying to drive yourself home? you could've killed yourself!" i said, suddenly becoming concerned.
"i'm fine! i didn't kill myself and i'm here and i'm fine. so stop and just go to sleep," he snapped.
i shot up in bed, slapping jonah's shoulder.
"jonah marais frantzich i will not let you sit here and talk to me like this. i'm your wife and all i want is to make sure you're okay, which you're clearly not because all you do anymore is get drunk!" i snapped back.
"oh my god, im fucking fine! i'm fine! how many fucking times do i have to say it. just shut up and go to fucking sleep!" he screamed, his hands flailing.
"jonah, please don't hit me!" i cried, anticipating a slap to the face.
"i....i'm not hitting you. i wouldn't hit you, why.....jesus, you're so paranoid. i'm not gonna fucking hit you, just sleep," he sighed.
"y'know what, jonah? fuck you. i have been stressed out and worried all day long because of you! i love you, jonah. i promised the day we got married to always make sure you're okay and to always look out for you. as your wife, it's my job to look out for you and be there for you. but i can't be there for you if you won't let me. maybe, if you had half a brain, you would stop being a hardass and you would talk to me! you would tell me why you've been drinking so much recently! you would tell me why you've been ignoring our daughter! you've got her worried too! your six year old daughter is worried that her daddy isn't going to come home! that's so upsetting jonah! you better figure your shit out because i can't keep dealing with this!" i vented, swallowing my sobs.
i grabbed my pillow and walked out of the room, deciding to sleep on the couch. i laid down and let my tears fall, just wishing that everything would be okay.
i laid awake for an hour, i couldn't sleep because i was so upset with jonah.
a few minutes passed before the light in the living room turned on and jonah walked over to the couch. he easily picked me up and then sat down, placing me in his lap.
"i've been scared. life is moving fast. i mean, i'm working like a dog, our baby is growing up so fast, we might be having another baby, tour is coming up again and everything is just changing and moving so fast. alcohol is the only constant in my life. it fucking sucks and i wish everything would just pause, which only happens when i'm drunk," he explained.
"jo, this would have been so much easier if you told me this earlier. i can help you baby. you and the boys need to take a break and we don't have to have another baby right this second. we can wait. we can slow down, it's okay. just quit the drinking, jo. stay sober and then you can actually watch your baby girl grow up," i said.
"i fucking love you," he whispered, resting his forehead against mine.
"i fucking love you too. well, most of the time. you seriously need to cool it with the alcohol. you're such a dick when your drunk," i said.
"i know. i'm sorry. i'm sorry for talking to you like that, it was fucked," he replied.
"it's okay. just don't do it again, or i'll actually slap you," i giggled.
"okay, okay. where's our kid?" he asked, finally realizing our daughter wasn't here.
"dani and corbs took her. i didn't want her to be up this late," i said.
"really? she's with those two idiots, she's probably still awake eating ice cream," jonah smiled.
"well, it's only one night i guess. plus daniel and corbyn are obsessed with her, i'm sure she'll be fine."
"true."
jonah carried me back to bed and we laid down, falling asleep in each other's grasp.

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐.....

"daniel seavey give me my child back!"
"no! i want her!"
"oh my god, you're just as much of a child as she is!"

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟭𝟭/𝟮𝟵/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧