133, 152, 159, 165, 166, 182, 188 ❁ 𝘻𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘯

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴_𝗳𝗼𝗿_𝘇𝗮𝗰𝗵
"𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝, 𝑠𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒?"
"𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑚𝑒."
"𝑛𝑜, 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡!"
"𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝."
"𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒. 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒."
"𝑏𝑎𝑑 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚?"
"𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑑 𝑗𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡."
∞༺♡༻✧

i shot up in bed, breathing heavy with tears running down my face.
i looked around, remembering that i was staying at my best friend, zach's, apartment in LA.
i came to visit and so he let me stay, of course.
i had the worst dream, i couldn't remember what it was, but it scared me.
i began sobbing, feeling like i couldn't breathe.
i made my way out of bed and somehow found my way into zach's room.
"zach?" i said timidly, shaking his arm.
his eyes cracked open, but he instantly shot up, seeing my gasping for air.
"hey, hey, hey, come here, it's okay," he said, pulling me down on the bed and into his arms.
"i-i can't b-breathe, zach!" i cried out.
"hey, yes you can. take deep breaths, follow my breathing," he said, pushing my head into his chest.
i listened to his heart beat as i toon deep breaths, starting to calm down.
"it's okay, it's okay," he repeated, his arms wrapped protectively around me.
"um, i'm sorry i woke you. i'll go back to the guest room," i said, getting up and walking to the door.
"no, wait!" zach called, pulling me back into his bed.
i looked away, feeling embarrassed.
"just talk to me. please. what had you so worked up?" he asked, his thumbs rubbing the backs of my hands.
i looked down, still feeling embarrass and stupid. i felt like a little kid.
"hey, what happened? bad dream?" he asked again.
i nodded, feeling tears dot my eyes again.
"oh, shhh, don't start crying again, it's okay," he whispered, kissing my forehead.
"you can sleep here in my bed kid you want," he offered.
i nodded and he pulled the covers over us.
"um...please hold me," i whispered.
"of course."
he pulled me close to his body and i curled into him. i was freezing, so it was nice to be cuddled into his warm body.
we laid together for a while until zach spoke up.
"you're tense. what's wrong?" he asked.
"i can't sleep."
"honey, relax. it's okay, i'm right here, i'm not gonna let anything bad happen to you."
i shoved my head further into his neck and left a kiss on his warm skin.
"oh, no, no, no, don't start. if you do that, we're gonna be making out all night and i know you're tired," he whispered.
i giggled and pulled my head out of his neck and kissed his lips.
we laid together kissing for a couple minutes before we decided to try and sleep.
"i can't sleep, so can you sing to me?" i asked.
"of course i can. sleep well, sweetheart."
he began singing and i drifted off to the sound of his calming voice.

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟴/𝟭𝟳/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧