67, 68, 100 ❁ 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘺

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘆𝘆𝗻𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗲
"𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑡𝑒𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑡 𝑢𝑝𝑠𝑒𝑡"
"𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑚 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛! 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒!"
"𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑? 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔?"
∞༺♡༻✧

I sat on the couch, shoving goldfish in my mouth and watching yet another Netflix docu-series. I was actually intrigued by what was happening on the tv, but my focus was broken by the ringing of my phone.
I glanced down to see Jack's name on my screen, which was slightly unusual. I picked up and brought my phone to my ear, quickly pulling it away as the frantic sounding background noise was rather loud.
"Hello?" I questioned.
"Hey, um...Daniel just showed up at Jonah's house and he's like freakin out, so you might want to head over," he informed, sending me into an absolute frenzy.
"Ok, yeah, I'll be there soon," I breathed, shooting off the couch.
"Drive sa-"
I hung up and ran out the door, panicking.

𖧷

I slammed my car door shut and ran to Jonah's front door, which was already open. When I walked through the door, I was hit with a very unexpected situation.
"Daniel?"
He whipped around, an angry expression on his face. His face was also covered in blood, the sources being his nose and lip.
"Blood? Are you bleeding?" I asked, walking towards him.
"It doesn't fucking matter! I don't think I've ever been this pissed in my whole life!" he raged, throwing his phone on the floor, causing it to shatter.
"Dani-"
"No! I literally don't understand people! Why does everyone have to be so goddamn arrogant all the time?" He yelled, seemingly at the top of his lungs.
I walked over to Jonah as Daniel paced the room, blood dripping off his knuckles.
"What the hell happened?" I asked, terrified.
"He went out for groceries and some high school kid was with his friends and just started saying shit about him, obviously loud enough for him to hear, and it seems like he tried to beat the living shit out of the kid," Jonah educated me.
Daniel started yelling about only god knows what as Jack sat in the corner, listening to him with wide eyes.
I slowly made my way over to him and placed my hands on his shoulders, which only made him jump and spin around, staring down at me with angry eyes.
"Daniel, please calm down. You're scaring me," I said, staring right back up into his eyes.
Those words alone were enough for his face to soften. I reached out for his injured hand, examining the cuts on his knuckles.
"Come on, honey, let me clean you up," I said, pulling him to the bathroom with me.
I turned on the water and ran his hand under it, washing the blood and the dried blood away. I then basically ransacked Jonah's cabinet for bandaids.
Once I found them, I gently placed on his knuckles, kissing his hand, which made him laugh slightly.
When I looked up at his face, I sighed, seeing the blood that was everywhere.
"Hun, what happened?" I asked, grabbing a rag to wipe the blood.
"Well, I was just shopping for some fucking Cherios and these kids that looked like fricken high school freshman came up behind me and started saying the weirdest, but like meanest shit. It was such bullshit, I honestly can't even remember. I turned around and started yelling back and then got into a fucking fight. It's okay, they are bleeding way worse than I am," he chuckled.
"You know I love you and I'm proud of you for defending yourself, but you can't just lose your temper like this every time you get a little upset," I said, wiping the dried blood from under his nose.
He looked down, but I lifted his head back up with my finger, placing a soft kiss on his cheek.
I left my hand on my chin and I gently wiped the blood from his cut lip, causing him to wince.
"I know, I'm sorry," I whispered, throwing the rag down on the counter.
"No, I'm sorry that you had to see me like this," he sighed, pulling me closer to him and placing a kiss on my forehead.
"Don't apologize, we all get upset. You just can't go beating the living shit out of high school kids," I said.
"Yeah, I guess that's not a good idea."
I smiled and kissed him softly, careful not to hurt his already injured lip.
"Thank you for always taking care of me. I love you," he whispered into my neck.
"Yeah, yeah, I guess I love you too."

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 -
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧