91, 92, 99 ❁ 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘺

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗬𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗡
"𝑖𝑚 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑"
"ℎ𝑒𝑦, 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑑𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡, 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓"
"ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑝𝑡"
∞༺♡༻✧

I dont have much going for me, but I do have one thing.
Daniel.
He's coming home from your today. I've missed him like crazy and I just want him home.
I was rearranging the furniture in our living room when the front door opened to reveal Daniel.
I smiled, but my smile instantly turned into a frown as I took in his appearance.
"What happened to you?" we both asked at the exact same time.
"Don't worry about me, you look awful, Dani. How long has it been since you slept?" I asked, moving to him.
As I got closer, the dark bags beneath his eyes became more evident and he looked a little sick.
"It's been too long, but I'm okay. How about you, you look exhausted," he said, wrapping his arms around my waist.
I ignored his question and gently placed my hand on his forehead.
"Honey, you feel warm. Do you feel sick?" I asked.
"Yeah, a little, but I'm fine, don't worry," he replied.
"Of course I'm gonna worry. Let me move the couch back into place, then you can get some rest," I said, going back to the furniture I had scattered everywhere.
I started pushing the couch, struggling along the way.
"Hey, don't do that, you'll hurt yourself," daniel said, rushing over to help me.
We got the couch back in place and he laid down as I covered him with a blanket.
I went to our bedroom and grabbed the Advil, then went to Daniel and gave it to him in hopes of breaking the fever.
I laid next to him and ran my fingers through his hair comfortingly.
"I'm so glad I'm home", he whispered.
"Me too. I missed you so much, I was counting down the days," I replied.
"I'm scared," he said.
"What?"
"Well, I was scared. I always hate leaving you alone, I worry about you."
I smiled and kissed his nose, feeling the heat radiating off him.
"Mm, you're really warm. I hope your fever breaks," I said.
"Stop worrying, go to sleep. I probably just have a cold," he said nuzzling his head into my neck.
"You're probably right. Goodnight, Dani."
"Goodnight my love."

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟰/𝟮/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧