11, 14, 38 ❁ 𝘫𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗹𝘆𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗸𝘆𝟬𝟵𝟮𝟳𝟭𝟲
"𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑧𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑒, 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑒𝑡"
"𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡?"
"𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢"
∞༺♡༻✧

i woke up and rolled over, growing concerned as the spot next to me was empty.
i whined, wishing jack was here to cuddle me.
as if on cue, the door opened and jack walked in, two iced coffees in his hands.
"good morning, angel," he said, smiling at me.
"good morning," i replied.
jack set the coffees down and then crawled back in bed, pulling me close to him.
"i love you," i said, kissing his collarbone.
"i love you too. did you sleep well?" he asked.
"of course. what are we gonna do today?" i asked.
"we don't really have anything to do, so i was thinking maybe watch movies and lay around all day?"
"yes please," i responded.
we laid in bed, hugging each other, just enjoying each other's embrace.
"did you enjoy yourself last night?" he asked, referring to the very fun night we had last night.
"hell yes, we need more nights like last night," i said.
"agreed."
jack rubbed my back with one hand and then started rubbing his fingers through my hair with the other.
we decided after a while to post mates some breakfast from a nearby cafe.
i got avocado toast and jack got a breakfast sandwich. we sat on our balcony and ate in silence, just enjoying the morning breeze.
my hair whipped in the wind and the sun was shining in my tan skin.
"you're the most amazing, incredible, beautiful being i've ever met," jack commented, making me blush.
"jack, you're the sweetest," i said, reaching over to take his hand in mine.
we stayed outside for a while before deciding to go back inside and cuddle in bed and watch the lion king.
when simba's dad died, i started to cry, which only made jack pull me on top of him and start to softly sing to me.
his voice is so beautiful, but i fell asleep as he was singing, wrapped in the arms of the love of my life.

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟱/𝟮𝟭/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧