6, 16, 34 ❁ 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘣𝘺𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘯

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗲_𝗵𝗸_𝟬𝟱
"𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡"
"𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑖 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟"
"𝑖 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠"
∞༺♡༻✧

corbyn besson.
in other words, the love of my life.
i sat on a park bench, watching my daughter swing on the swing set.
corbyn and i's daughter.
she looks just like him. she has long blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. her nose is the same as his and her face is even shaped the same as his.
she's beautiful.
i just wish corbyn was here to raise her for me.
we broke up about a year ago over a stupid fight and about three weeks later, i found out i was pregnant. i never told corbyn because i knew he would hate me.
i smiled as i watched my daughter until i felt a presence beside me.
when i turned my head, i almost burst into tears.
it was corbyn.
"hey," he breathed as if this was totally normal.
"um...h-hi," i stuttered.
"listen, i know it's been a year, but...i've got a lot to say and a lot to apologize for. can we please talk?" he asked, his eyes pleading.
"i..not right here. um...i...i want to talk to you, i just have my daughter with me," i said, looking down.
his eyes widened.
"we can go back to my place," i offered.
he nodded, obviously in shock that i had a whole ass child.
he went to his car and i went and got my daughter, taking her to my car.
"mommy, why we going home?" she asked.
"well, an old friend is coming over. mommy is going to talk to him alone for a little, but maybe a little later you can meet him. is that okay?" i asked.
"sure! is he going to be your new boyfriend?" she asked excitedly.
tears glossed my eyes, if she only knew he's her dad.
"no, baby, he's not."
when we got home, i took her inside and upstairs to my room. i have her some apple juice and a few dolls. i turned on the tv and she was occupied.
i went back downstairs and let corbyn into my apartment.
we were silent for a little until he spoke up.
"i was stupid, y'know? letting you go like that. i've never loved anyone like i love you and i want to kill myself everyday knowing i left you and hurt you," he started.
that's when i broke down.
"corbyn, do you realize how much you put me through? i was so fucking heartbroken. i loved you with my whole heart, i still do. i wondered for months what i did wrong," i sobbed.
"no, please don't cry," he said, moving towards me.
i let him hug me and i sobbed on his shoulder, wishing that i could fall him mine again.
"baby," he said, rubbing my back.
"i'm so goddam sorry. i was such an ass, you deserve the world, i only wish i could give it to you. i need your forgiveness," he said, picking me up and moving to my couch so that he could place me in his lap.
i nodded and our lips molded together, his kisses were still the same. soft but passionate.
"corbyn, she's yours," i said once we broke.
"huh?"
"she's your daughter," i said, fresh tears forming.
"w-what?"
"did i stutter? three weeks after you left i found out i was pregnant. she's yours, corbyn, she looks just like you," i cried.
he hugged me tight, our bodies fitting together like puzzle pieces.
"c-can i meet her? are you going to tell her?" he asked.
"well of course you can meet her and as long as your promise to not leave me again, i'll tell her," i said.
"i'm never going anywhere," he said, holding out his pinkie finger.
i wrapped my pinkie around his and kissed the back of his hand.
"do you think she'll like me?" he questioned, starting to get nervous.
"i can't promise you that, but she's a friendly little girl and she'll probably get attached to you quick," i informed.
"what's her name?" he asked.
"scarlett," i responded.
he smiled and i headed upstairs to get our daughter.
"baby, i want you to meet him," i said.
"yay!" she cheered as she ran into my arms.
i carried her downstairs and corbyn's eyes instantly started to water at the shut of his beautiful baby girl.
"baby, this is corbyn. corbs, this is scarlett," i said.
i handed her to corbyn and she latched right into him, it was like an instant connection.
he started crying, hugging her tight, which caused me to cry too.
"why are you both crying?" she asked innocently.
i sat down and corbyn wrapped one arm around my waist, the other one around scarlett.
"well..scarlett, corbyn's not just my friend," i said.
"then who is he?"
"he's your daddy," i revealed, biting my lip in anticipation of her reaction.
she looked to him and smiled.
"you're really my daddy?" she asked, her eyes filled with hope.
"yeah, baby, i am," he confirmed.
"i love you daddy!" she said as she wrapped her small arms around his neck.
corbyn sat back on my couch and let her rest on his chest until she fell asleep.
i cuddled into his side and kissed him before we all went to sleep.
the family is back together.

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟰/𝟭𝟬/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧