133, 134, 148, 152, 192, 197 ❁ 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘣𝘺𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘯

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗸𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗼𝟭𝟯𝟲𝟵𝟳𝟴
"𝑖 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒"
"𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝, 𝑠𝑜 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒?"
"𝑖 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒"
"𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑚𝑒"
"𝑖 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤"
"𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑥 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑖𝑚?!?!"
∞༺♡༻✧

𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗨𝗣 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗗!
𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻 & 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝘃
𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗻𝗻𝗻𝗻𝗻𝗻𝗻𝗻𝗻𝗻𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗯𝘆𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗯𝘆𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝘁
𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗹 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗔𝗟𝗦𝗢 𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗕𝗬𝗡𝗦 𝗩𝗢𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞
𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗺 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲 :)

i shot up in bed, shaking and sweating. i felt sick to my stomach and i could tell i was about to have a panic attack.
i was spending the night at my best friend, corbyn's, house. my boyfriend and i got into a bad fight and he was forcing himself on me, so i freaked out and ran to corbyn.
i was sitting on the couch, trying to calm myself down and breathe, but i couldn't. i was having a panic attack for sure, so i mustered up what energy i had and called for corbyn, who was sleeping in his room.
he must not have heard me because i could still hear him snoring.
"corbyn! corbyn, help!" i cried out, tears now streaming down my face.
i heard him getting out of bed, and i heard his door open.
"did you yell my name?" i heard him ask, his voice sounding tired.
"yes, corbyn, i can't breathe!" i sobbed, my whole body shaking.
he quickly ran to me, his eyes filled with panic as he saw my condition.
"shit...um...um....hug me...i don't know!" he freaked out, opening his arms.
i hugged him weakly, my tears falling faster as my whole body trembled. i could feel how he was tense, he was probably scared because he had never seen me like this before.
"c-corbyn, i'm scared," i sobbed, clinging to him tighter.
"u-uhhh...it's okay...i...you're fine, i think. it's okay," he stuttered.
"i c-cant breathe, corbyn, i don't know what to do! i'm so scared," i cried out, now clinging to his body like i was going to die.
"hey, shh, i got you. i'm right here, focus on me. look at me, look in my eyes," he said calmly, staring into my eyes.
i continued crying, but i wasn't shaking as much. i slowly gained my breath back, but tears continued streaming down my face.
i collapsed onto corbyn's chest, sobbing into his shoulder.
"i-i'm so s-sorry, corbs," i sobbed, suddenly feeling terrible for waking him up and making him deal with my panic attack.
"hey, hey, hey, shhh. it's okay. everything is okay. don't apologize, you have nothing to be sorry for. it's okay," he soothed, his hands rubbing my back, trying to calm me down.
"i...i had the worst dream. he...he wouldn't let me go, corbyn, i was so scared. he was like 'i kinda wanna fuck you right now' and i didn't know what to do," i cried.
"wait...did you...did you let him?" he asked, looking scared of my answer.
i nodded, beginning to cry harder. corbyn looked like someone just punched him in the stomach.
"why would you have sex with him?!?!" he yelled, looking at me distraught.
"i...i..i didn't know what to do, corbyn! i'm sorry, i just...i didn't want him to hurt me...i..." i cried.
i cowered away from corbyn, i always hated it when he yelled.
"okay, okay, i'm sorry for yelling, just....why didn't you run or hit him or...or....or anything, baby, why did you let him do that to you?" he asked, tears forming in his eyes as he pulled me close to him again.
"i-i...i feel disgusting. i hate myself," i sobbed, my heart hurting from the events that had taken place.
as soon as the words left my mouth, tears began leaving corbyn's eyes.
"don't say that. don't you dare say that. you are not disgusting, you are beautiful. and you should never hate yourself. you are so beautiful and you're kind and your so generous. so don't you dare say that about yourself. even if it takes me my whole god damn life, i will make sure you know how fucking beautiful you are," corbyn said, his hands cupping my cheeks so he could wipe my tears.
i broke down more, just overwhelmed by emotions. i buried my head in corbyn's neck, hugging him tight.
"c'mon, come sleep with me," he said, standing up and lifting me up into his arms.
i let him carry me to his bed where he laid me down and then crawled into bed next to me. i pulled the covers up and then whispered "please hold me."
corbyn smiled and wrapped his arm around me, my back pressed against his chest. i grabbed his hand and laced our fingers together.
"i like the way your hand fits in mine," he whispered.
i smiled and turned around pressing a lingering kiss to his lips. i pulled away but he pulled me right back in. i rolled over completely and kept kissing him, his hand rubbing my back and my hand tangled in his hair.
when we broke, i smiled and kissed his nose, the cuddled back into his neck.
"get some sleep," he whispered, kissing my cheek.
i closed my eyes and tried to sleep, but i couldn't. it felt like years that i was just laying there, lying awake.
"corbyn?"
"yeah?"
"i can't sleep, so will you sing to me?" i asked.
"of course i will. come on, you can lay on me," he said.
i smiled and kissed his chest as a thank you.
"oh, by the way, i need you to know that nothing bad is ever going to happen to you. not with me around. i will protect you with my life. i've always got you, whenever you need me, i'll be there," he whispered.
i smiled and leaned up to give him another kiss, letting him know i appreciate him.
i laid back down on his chest and he began singing softly, which made me drift off to sleep in my future husbands arms.

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟭𝟬/𝟱/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧