20, 71, 72 ❁ 𝘫𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘴

∞༺♡༻✧
"𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑒"
"𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑓𝑖𝑥 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔"
"𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙. 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑡𝑒𝑥𝑡. 𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔."
∞༺♡༻✧

jonah told me he would be home before dinner.
it's almost fucking midnight.
i got home from work, made dinner, cleaned our apartment, got a shower, got ready for bed, read for about an hour, and he didn't text me once.
i called him multiple times and left him a bunch of texts, but he wouldn't answer.
i was getting ready to go to bed at the moment, even though i knew i wouldn't be able to sleep. i'm worried sick about jonah, something bad could have happened to him.
as i was getting ready to lay down in bed, our front door opened.
i quickly dropped the bed covers and ran out of our bedroom to see my drunk boyfriend trying to pull his keys out of the door.
"wow, look who decided to fucking show up," i growled, watching him continue to struggle.
i sighed and walked over, ripping his keys out of the door and shoving them into his hands.
"thanks, babyyy," he slurred, almost falling over as he walked towards me.
"what the fuck is wrong with you?" i asked, dodging his kiss.
"what's wrong with me? i only wanted to kiss you and you're moving away? why are you all pissed off?" he asked, clearly too drunk to think straight.
"i was so worried about you, jonah! i didn't know where you were and i was so worried that something bad happened to you!" i yelled.
"i was just with my friends. i don't understand why you're so worked up, it's not like you're gonna die if i'm not here!" he yelled back, becoming angry.
"i..you're missing the point, jo. you didn't text. you didn't call. nothing. i didn't know where you were and i was just worried about you. if you wanted to go out with friends, then fine, i don't care. but i just wanted you to tell me so that i knew you were okay and not dead in a ditch somewhere," i said, trying to stay calm so he wouldn't get angrier.
"okay, well, i'm fine. see? i'm not dead. it's whatever, okay, i'm sorry," he groaned, rubbing his hands over his face.
he was acting like i was a huge burden to him when all i was trying to do was care about him.
"yeah, well, sorry doesn't fix everything. you can fucking sleep on the couch," i snapped.
i walked back to our room and grabbed his pillow and a blanket and then went back to the living room and threw it at him. with that, i went back to our room and slammed the door shut.

𖧷

i opened my eyes to see a figure hovering over my body.
i squinted and glanced at the clock to see that it was nearing three in the morning.
"hey, sorry i woke you," i heard.
i reached for the lamp on the bedside table and turned it on, revealing a distressed looking jonah.
"what?" i asked, remembering that i'm supposed to be mad at him.
"i...i just...um..." he trailed off, looking down at the ground.
i stared at his face, trying to read his expression. he looked upset, that's for sure.
i reached out and rubbed his arm, trying to comfort him.
"what's wrong?" i asked.
"i'm really sorry, you were right, i should've called. i'm so sorry, i'm such an ass. i'm so so so sorry," he whispered, his eyes watering.
"it's okay, just try to tell me next time so i don't stay up worrying about you," i said.
he nodded and then started to walk away again.
"where are you going?" i asked.
"um...i guess back to the couch," he shrugged.
"okay, well you sure as hell didn't come in here for the sole purpose of apologizing, so what's actually wrong?" i asked.
i can read him like a book, he clearly came in here for something else.
"i...i had a bad dream," he sighed, staring at me.
i shook my head and pulled back the covers so he could get in bed.
his eyes lit up and he climbed into the bed, instantly pulling my body close to his.
"you'll be the death of me, you know that?" i smiled, rubbing his back.
"i love you," he whispered, leaving soft kisses on my neck.
"get some sleep, you're going to have a terrible headache tomorrow," i giggled.
i felt him smiling against my neck as he pulled me closer.
"goodnight, love," i whispered.
"goodnight beautiful."

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟲/𝟭/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧