49, 55, 63 ❁ 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘣𝘺𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘯

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆𝘆𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄
"𝑖 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝! 𝑖 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑚𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝!"
"𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒!"
"ℎ𝑒𝑦, 𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒, 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦?"
∞༺♡༻✧

Corbyn and I went out to dinner tonight at a fancy restaurant.
It was supposed to be a nice date, but it resulted in us fighting on the way home and now we stand, fighting in our home.
I love Corbyn to death, I really do, but he's never home.
Ever.
He is always working and if he's not working, he's on tour. I am so proud of him and I wouldn't want him to live any other way because he is meant to be on a stage, but it's really lonely without him.
I'm always out and about, going to my classes, grocery shopping, taking our dog for walks, going to the gym, or even just going to the park to read. All of that is nice, but I wish Corbyn was here to do it with me.
When he is home, he always insists on going out to some fancy ass restaurant or doing something that is expensive. Half the time we are out, he's talking to fans, which I don't mind, but sometimes I wish we could just be alone. My ideal date is staying home with some taco bell and watching Netflix in bed all day. Corbyn thinks that's stupid and he doesn't consider it a date. He doesn't understand that the money spent doesn't define how good of a date it is. The only thing I really want is to spend time with him, not dress up all fancy, just to talk quietly at some expensive ass restaurant.
"Why are you so upset? Nothing even happened!" Corbyn exasperated, throwing his arms out to the side.
"Exactly! Nothing ever happens! I can't take the loneliness anymore!" I cried, throwing my phone down on our kitchen island.
"Hun, what loneliness? I'm right here," he said.
"I know, it's fucking rare. Don't think I'm complaining, because I'm not. I'm so proud of you Corbyn, I really am, but I just want to spend time with you. And I don't need some fancy ass dinner, I just want to be with you!"
"We are with each other. We went out to dinner, we drove around town, we just fucking spent time together! Do you even know how much fucking money I just spent at dinner?" he yelled.
"That's just it, Corbyn! I don't need your fucking money! I don't need your help! I just want the pain to stop!"
"What pain? You're making absolutely no fucking sense, like what do you want from me?" he yelled louder, his eyes filled with anger.
"Everyday! Every fucking day, I do everything by myself. It's not that I can't handle being on my own, but I miss you! I really fucking miss you, Corbyn. When I say I want to spend time with you, I don't mean a fancy dinner. I don't want you to spend all that money on me. All I really wanted to do tonight was order some fast food and cuddle in bed. That's really all I wanted. But you just insisted on taking me out to that stupid resturant. I'm not trying to sound ungrateful, because I'm so grateful for every single thing you do for me, down to every single penny you've spent on me. I just wish you would realize that the only thing I really want is to just lay next to you and enjoy your company!" I cried out, the tears like waterfalls on my face.
I broke down in sobs as I ran up to our bedroom, slamming the door hard behind me. I quickly wiped all of my stupid makeup off and changed into a pair of sweatpants and one of Corbyn's shirts.
I laid down in our bed, pulling the covers tight around my body. The bed smelled like Corbyn, causing more tears to escape my eyes.
What felt like an eternity passed before I heard the door open and then felt the bed dip beside me.
I shivered as I felt a hand push hair out of my face. I knew it was Corbyn, but I didn't want to say anything.
"I'm sorry," was all he said before laying next to me and wrapping his arm around me from behind.
I slightly smiled, I knew he was being genuine.
I rolled over and kissed his cheek as a way of telling him it was okay.
He pulled me closer, his arms wrapped tightly around me.
"Hey, I know you're hurting, but you're not alone, okay? I promise I'll be around and here for you more often and we can just cuddle," he said, leaving soft kisses on the top of my head.
"I love you Corbyn. Always."
"I love you always too."

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟯/𝟮𝟱/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧