14, 51, 76 ❁ 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘣𝘺𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘯

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @_𝗯𝗲𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗽_
"𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡?"
"𝑖 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑜𝑛, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢"
"𝑖𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑟𝑦 𝑙𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒"
∞༺♡༻✧

𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲

"corby! do you wanna have a sleepover tonight?" i asked my best friend.
"sure! we should make ice cream sundaes tonight!" he suggested as we walked to my house from our bus stop.
"yeah! my mommy went to the store yesterday, so we have all the ingredients," i said.
we got to my house and ran up to my room, dropping our bags and running to my backyard where my trampoline is.
corbyn and i have been next door neighbors all our lives, so we've been attached at the hip since we could walk.
we kicked our shoes off and crawled up onto the trampoline, jumping around.
we jump on the trampoline almost every night, it's just a religion. every night, we go in the trampoline and talk about our day.
"so, what did you do today?" corbyn asked.
"well, i read a book about kangaroos, they're so cute!" i said, smiling at the though of the book.
"kangaroos are cute," corbyn agreed.
all of a sudden, i landed wrong and twisted my ankle, causing me to fall.
"ow!" i shrieked.
i didn't break it, but i was an over dramatic 8 year old.
corbyn stopped jumping and ran to my side, sitting down next me.
by this point, i was crying and holding my ankle.
"don't cry," he said, using his pointer finger to wipe each tear as it fell.
"it hurts," i sobbed, wrapping my arms around corbyn's neck.
"it's okay, shhh," corbyn soothed, hugging me back.
i calmed down eventually and yawned, cuddling my head into corbyn's neck.
"i'll carry you inside, you can sleep," corbyn whispered, leaving a kiss on my cheek.
"i love you, corbyn."
"i love you too."

𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲

on friday, corbyn won the fourth grade talent show with his singing, so we had a celebratory sleepover.
we went in the trampoline and made s'mores and had a movie marathon.
i let corbyn choose the movies because he won, but he chose horror movies. they scared me to death, but i just sucked it up.
it was late, like 2 am, and i was wide awake. i had the worst dream, so i sat up in bed, tears running down my cheeks. my breathing was uneven and i felt sick.
corbyn was asleep next to me in his bed, we are sleeping at his house.
i turned over and shook corbyn's arm, trying to wake him up.
"hm?" he hummed, his eyes slowly opening.
"i...corbyn i'm scared," i sobbed.
corbyn sat up and pulled me into his lap, letting me rest my head on his chest.
"listen to my heartbeat, it's okay" he said, running his fingers through my hair.
i copied his breathing and eventually calmed down enough so that i was only crying.
"what's wrong?" he asked.
"i had a b-bad dream. it was so scary," i cried.
"aw, shh, it's okay. i'm right here, i'll always protect you," he assured.
"can we cuddle?" i asked.
"yeah."
we laid down, my head buried in his chest as we hugged.
"i love you."
"i love you too."

𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗵 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲

it's saturday.
i was going to hang out with corbyn today, but everything took a turn.
i got my first period and i feel like i'm dying.
i haven't eaten anything because i feel bloated. i feel like crap, my stomach hurts, and i have the worst headache.
i was curled up in my bed with my covers wrapped tightly around me.
all of a sudden, my door burst open.
corbyn walked in and hopped into my bed, laying down next to me and draping his arm over me.
"what's wrong? are you sick?" he asked, my back resting against his chest.
"no," i replied.
i didn't want to say, it would probably gross him out.
"then what's wrong? i'm not leaving until you tell me what's wrong, and don't try lying to me," he said.
"my stomach just hurts and i have a really bad headache," i said.
"so...you're sick?"
"no, corbyn, i'm not fricken sick!" i snapped, getting agitated.
i hated the fact that my 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐦 could swing like it just did, corbyn didn't deserve to be snapped at.
"oh, i'm sorry," he said, pulling his arm away.
"wait. i'm sorry, please cuddle me," i whimpered, pulling his arm back.
he moved close to me again and rested his arm over my waist again, cuddling into my back.
"i'm sorry for yelling, it's just...um..i got my period," i said, tears suddenly dotting my eyes.
i rolled over to face corbyn, him instantly recognizing my teary eyes.
"oh. does it hurt?" he asked.
i nodded.
"so...cuddle day?"
"please," i said.
he smiled and pulled me close, holding me tight.
"when you wake up, i'll make you any good you want," he offered.
"i love you, corbyn."
"i love you too."