181, 192, 195, 197 ❁ 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘺

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝗔𝗱𝗿𝘆𝗮_𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘆
"𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒.....10 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒.....10 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠"
"𝑖 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤"
"𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑢𝑡 𝑢𝑝 𝑠𝑜 𝑤𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑜𝑢𝑡"
"𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑥 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑖𝑚"
∞༺♡༻✧

i laid next to daniel as we watched the news, something we did on the daily. most people hate the news, but we're both obsessed with it.
it's just our thing.
"y'know, sometimes i wonder how news reporters read off of a teleprompter without messing up. i mean, i would screw up and embarrass myself and mess up the whole news program," i went on.
"can you just shut up so we can make out," daniel said, his eyes trained on my lips.
i looked up at him, smirking as he pulled my body on top of his. i leaned down and pressed my lips to his. we quickly began making out, his hands rubbing my back and my my hands tangled in his hair.
when i broke for air, i rested y forehead against his, lightly pressing kisses all over his face because i know he loves when i do that. i then began kissing his neck right underneath his ear because i know that always drives him crazy.
"i kinda wanna fuck you right now," he whispered in my ear, giving me goosebumps.
daniel and i have made out and we've seen each other naked before, for example, we've gone skinny dipping and taken baths together, but we've never actually had sex.
my last boyfriend was always pushy about sex. he always did it for fun, he never actually did it out of love. it's not that i don't trust daniel because i do, i trust him with my life. it's just that if we're gonna do it, i want it to be sweet, gentle, loving sex, not stupid in the moment sex.
"um...uhm...i..." i couldn't form sentences as i was frazzled and didn't want to hurt his feelings.
"you okay? we don't have too, i just...um...i don't know," he scrambled for words.
"no, no, it's...i don't want you to take this personal and i really don't want to hurt your feelings...it's just...i don't think i'm ready," i said timidly, hiding my face in daniel's neck.
"it's okay. you're not hurting my feelings, i understand. i would never force you to do it if you don't want to," be assured.
"i'm sorry daniel, i really am..." i whispered.
"don't be sorry, sweetheart. sex is a huge step in a relationship, i completely understand if you're not ready to be intimate with me in that way. don't be embarrassed, it completely okay," he said, kissing my shoulder to make me feel better.
"i love you daniel."
"i love you too."
"i'm glad you understand. it's just that my last boyfriend wanted to have sex all the time and it was never sincere. i don't know...i just want it to be special," i explained.
"and it will be. we'll do it when you're ready. but um...why would you have sex with him? he's ugly," daniel said, making me laugh.
"i know, i know. i was a stupid idiot," i sighed.
daniel laughed and pulled me close to him, his arms wrapped so tight around me that i couldn't breathe. he would always do that after something serious happened. i didn't mind, i loved it, i just couldn't breathe.
"i love you beautiful," he whispered.
"daniel...honey...i love you too....i just...um...sweetheart, i can't breathe," i choked out.
"oh, sorry honey," he apologized, kissing my head.
he loosened his grip and i kissed his lips, making him smile.
"i know i've kissed you like.....ten times, but can i just have like....ten more kisses?" he begged.
"you can always have kisses," i replied.
let's just say our lips serve very swollen by the end of the night.

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟳/𝟭𝟯/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧