𝕘𝕦𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕤 ♫ 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕖𝕝 𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕪

I walked back into my room to see my best friend, Daniel, playing his guitar.
I stood in the doorway and watched. He was all focused and it was adorable. His eyes were glued on the guitar strings and his tongue was sticking out of the side of his mouth. I watched him play, listening to the beautiful sound that the guitar produced.
"Sounds great," I smiled, walking into the room.
Daniel jumped and let out a small yelp. I laughed, knowing I had startled him and broke his focus. He shook his head before shoving his middle finger in my face.
"Oh, how rude," I grumbled, sitting down next to him on my bed.
"So, it sounds good?" he questioned, setting his guitar down flat on the bed.
"Yea, it was beautiful. You really are talented, I could literally never," I sighed.
"I can teach you, it's really not that hard," he offered, picking the guitar back up.
"Really? C'mon, Daniel, you of all people should know that I don't have the patience for something like that," I laughed.
"Well, I know, but...you never know. Just let me teach you something easy, maybe you'll like it," he urged, handing me the guitar.
I let out a breath, "Fine."
Daniel moved closer to me and showed me the basics of how to play the guitar. I listened intently to every word he said. I loved every second of this. I've always loved Daniel, he just doesn't know that. I refuse to tell him because I don't want to ruin our friendship.
"So put your finger on the third fret of the E string," he instructed.
I moved my finger, but it clearly wasn't right because he stopped me.
"Here, let me help you," he said.
Daniel took my hand in his and moved my fingers to the correct strings and frets.
I looked at him instead of the guitar and when he finished moving around my fingers, he looked up at me, his beautiful blue eyes shimmering from the way the sun was hitting them through my window.
He stared straight into my eyes and I stared straight into his. I couldn't take my eyes off his and he didn't look away either. It was like there was some type of crazy magnetic force holding our eyes on each other.
He moved his hand away from my hand that was on the guitar and moved it up to my cheek, rubbing it with his thumb. His eyes flicked down from my eyes to my lips.
Before I could do anything, he leaned up and connected our lips. He kissed me softly. I moved closer to him, the guitar being the only thing between us.
I never knew how much I wanted this until it was actually happening. I knew that I loved Daniel and that I had feelings for him. I knew that I've wanted to kiss him for a very long time, but I didn't know how much I was missing until he actually kissed me.
Now I know that I can never lose him because kissing him feels so right. It feels like we are meant to be.
I love him.
We pulled away and a goofy smile formed on both of our faces, making us both look like idiots. Neither of us cared, though.
"You have absolutely no idea how long I've dreamed of this exact moment," Daniel breathed, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.
"You're right, I have absolutely no idea how long you dreamed of it, but I know that I have dreamed of this exact moment way longer than you have," I giggled, causing Daniel to smile even bigger, connecting our lips for the second time.
I guess you could say that I'm looking forward to future guitar lessons with Daniel.

Best Day Of My Life - American Authors

"when we have each other, we have everything"