31, 75 ❁ 𝘻𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘯

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝗖𝗵𝗲𝘀𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗶𝗱
"𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑒"
"𝑖𝑚 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑒. 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔."
∞༺♡༻✧

zach came home from work while i was making us dinner, but i didn't even say hi like i normally do.
i continued browning the meat that i was going to use for tacos as zach waked into the kitchen, wrapped his arms around my waist, and pressed a kiss to my cheek.
"hey, baby, whatcha making?" he asked.
"tacos."
i moved away from him and started chopping up a tomato while the meat was browning.
"you okay?" he asked, giving me a weird look.
"yeah. i'm just cutting this tomato," i replied, not even looking at him.
i didn't lie, nothing was really wrong, i was just on my period and very moody. i didn't feel like socializing, so i tried my best to avoid conversation.
zach left me alone while i made dinner, but come dinner time, he was a chatterbox.
"so, how was your day?" he asked.
"same as always," i mumbled.
zach stared at me for a few moments before sighing.
"okay, what's up? you're obviously not fine. talk to me, babes," he said, reaching across the table and taking my hand in his.
"i told you i'm okay. can we just eat these tacos?" i snapped.
he pulled away and nodded.
we are dinner in silence.

𖧷

i laid down in bed next to zach, but rolled over away from him.
tonight has been rough.
zach keeps trying to hug me and kiss me and be near me, but all i wanted was for him to leave me alone.
i was about to close my eyes, but i felt zach cuddle into my back, his arms secured around my waist.
"oh my god, can you just leave me alone for like five fucking minutes!" i snapped, throwing his arm off my body.
"see! i knew you're not okay! i knew it! what the hell is wrong?" he asked.
"nothing."
"what's wrong?"
"nothing."
"what's wrong?"
"nothing."
"what's wrong?"
"nothing."
"what's wrong?"
"i'm fine. stop asking."
"come over here and make me," he snarked.
"can we just fucking go to sleep?" i asked.
"not until you tell me why you're upset. all i wanted to do was cuddle and you freaked out. just tell me what's wrong, i'm your fucking boyfriend, nothing phases me," he said.
"i just...i don't know. i'm on my period and i kind of want to go drown myself in the ocean," i mumbled, looking anywhere except at zach.
"why couldn't you have told me that when i came home. i would have left you alone if you told me," zach said.
"i don't know...i just... i don't know," i sighed.
i broke down into tears, hating everything in the whole world at the moment.
"do you want a hug?" zach asked.
"yeah," i sobbed.
zach walked over and let me fall into his arms. he held me tight and stroked my hair until i stopped crying.
"can we just cuddle?" i asked.
"of course."
we crawled into bed and i curled into zach, my face buried in his chest.
"goodnight sweetheart, sleep well," zach whispered.
he kissed my forehead and that was the thing i felt before falling asleep.

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟲/𝟳/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧