101, 103, 105, 109, 117, 126, 145 ❁ 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘺 & 𝘻𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘯

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗰𝘆𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝟬𝟱𝟳
"𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠"
"𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒, 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤"
"𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝑢𝑠. 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑠"
"𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛"
"𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑒. 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑡𝑧 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡"
"𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔"
"ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒"
∞༺♡༻✧

daniel stumbled through our front door, almost falling over. he fell onto the couch next to me and burst out laughing.
of course he's drunk.
again.
he went out at 6:00 tonight and not too long ago, all the drama pages on instagram showed videos of him kissing some girl.
i have made the decision to leave him tonight. i'm done putting up with his bullshit. he cheats and lies and he's a terrible boyfriend. he never takes me out on dates and he won't cuddle with me at night and he never thanks me for anything.
the only reason i stayed in our apartment is because i wanted to make sure he got home safe. i strongly dislike him, but i still care about him. i would never forgive myself if something bad happened to him. i just wanted to get him home and into bed so that he would be safe.
"daniel, you need to go to bed," i said calmly.
"stop acting like my fuckin mom!" he yelled.
he didn't mean to yell, he's just drunk.
i sighed and pulled him off the couch. i dragged him up to our room and pushed him on the bed. i was quick to grab his sweatpants. i pulled his shirt off and helped him take his belt off. i let him change his pants before moving back over to give him a hug.
yes, i'm pissed at him, but i've spent four years dating him.
i still care about his feelings and his health.
i pulled back the covers and he cuddled into the pillow, his eyes closing and opening.
i sat down next to him and rubbed his cheek with my thumb as i spoke to him.
"y'know daniel, i truly loved you. i always will. this relationship was golden, but you ruined everything. you kissed someone who wasn't me tonight. daniel, she's not yours, but you still kissed her. i know that you know for a fucking fact that wasn't supposed to happen. i know you were in your right mind. i know that you don't love me. there is no us, daniel, there never was. at the beginning of our relationship, you were so kind. you used to leave me flowers in the morning and you would attack me in kisses and you always held my hand when we went out. now, you don't give to shits about me. you couldn't care less how i feel. i was doing fine tonight, really, and then you waltzed through the door like you didn't just break my heart by kissing someone else. if you didn't love me, you should have just told me. this would have been a lot easier if you were just honest," i said, my finger still rubbing his cheek comfortingly.
"but i do love you. i love you so much," he said, even though we both knew he was lying.
"please, daniel, not now. don't say that now. i'm letting you go. i...i can't stay with you," i said.
he tensed up and his beautiful ocean eyes glossed over, causing my heart to break.
i've always hated it when daniel cries. it's heartbreaking to see him cry because he lets out small sobs while clinging to you for dear life.
"but...but...i need you," he whimpered.
that's when the waterworks started.
i sighed and laid down, wrapping an arm around him.
"listen, i'm gonna go. daniel, we're over. our relationship is done. you'll forget about me, don't worry. i just need you to remember one thing," i said.
"what is it?" he asked, his breath shaky as he cried.
"i will always always always care about you, daniel. we are never going to be as close as we were, in fact, we probably won't even talk anymore, but i need you to remember that i will always be here for you. if you're not okay, if you're trouble, don't hesitate to call me. the last thing i want is for you to get hurt. i'm serious, if you need help, call me. i'm always gonna be here to make sure your okay. even if you just need a shoulder to cry on, i'll be here for you. i will always love you, daniel, that's a promise," i assured, wiping his tears as they fell.
"um....same to you. i..love you," he whispered.
i could tell he was falling asleep. he's probably exhausted.
"sleep well, honey. i left the advil and a glass of water on your desk for you. take care of yourself for me, sweetheart," i whispered.
he nodded and soon after i heard his soft snores. i wiped the remaining tears from his face and left a gentle kiss on his cheek. i covered him up and took one last look at the man who took up so much of my life before i grabbed my belongings and headed out the door.

𖧷

i stood outside zach's house, the rain soaking me. i have been standing here for almost a half hour, contemplating if i want to knock or not.
zach has been my best friend for years, i knew i could come here.
i just don't feel like crying tonight. i know as soon as i see zach, i'm gonna cry. zach always gives me a look and then hugs me and then i cry.
i don't want to do that.
because if i start crying over daniel, i'll never stop. i was so sure daniel was going to be the man that i was going to marry.
but i just lost him.
all of a sudden, zach's door swung open and he looked at me startled.
"hey, what are you doing here?" he asked, sensing that something was wrong.
"um...i...um..." i trailed off, rain dripping off of me. "how long have you been standing outside?" he asked, looking at me sadly.
"like thirty minutes."
zach shook his head and pulled me inside. he pulled me to his room where he gave me a change of clothes, sweatpants and one of his hoodies. i changed and pulled my wet hair into a bun before walking back into zach's kitchen.
"alright, what the hell happened?" he asked.
"can we not talk about it? i don't feel like crying," i said, even though tears were already making their way down my face.
"you're already crying. come here," he said, his arms open.
i walked to him and hugged him tight, my sobs causing my whole body to shake.
"i-i broke u-up with d-daniel," i sobbed.
zach didn't respond, he picked me up and carried me upstairs to his bed. he set me on the bed and crouched down in front of me, holding my hands.
"i know you don't want to hear this, but it's about time. he treats you like shit, darling, you should've left his ass a long time ago," zach said.
i nodded, tears still leaving my eyes.
"you know, i'd be a good boyfriend," zach smirked.
zach has admitted before that he has feelings for me. i don't know what i'm feeling towards him, but i definitely like him as more than a friend.
"i know. i...well, i'm not ready right now, but when i am....you're the first guy i'll go out with," i assured.
he smiled and laid down in bed, pulling my small body close to his. he placed a kiss on my forehead as he rubbed up an down my bag.
"get some sleep. we can get ice cream and watch netflix all day tomorrow," he said, wrapping his pinkie around mine as a promise.
"mm, love you, zach."
"love you too."

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟳/𝟭𝟬/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧